Amazing

My Celebrity Crush

 

 “Ahhh..I’m late again…” You said as you grabbed your bag and rushed towards the bus stop. Fortunately the bus had not left yet when you arrived. “That was close.”You uttered to yourself when you finally managed to get on the bus. You was about to go to the back seat when you realised that the back seat were all occupied. “Want to seat here?” an unfamiliar person asked.

You turned to face him and saw him smiling at you. *That guy from yesterday.* you thought. “Ohh thanks.” You said as you took the place next to him. “Sorry about yesterday.” You apologized. He chuckled a bit and carved a slight smile. “That’s okay. Don’t worry too much.” He assured you.

“You are a junior right? First year student?” He asked. You nodded. “You?”

“I’m already in my 2nd year.” He answered brief. “Ahh, so you are my senior.” He nodded. You turned to face the front again, when you suddenly felt like you’re being stared. “What?” You asked him. He smiled and turned to the front again.

He meekly shook. “Nothing. You just look like someone I used to know.” He explained brief. Few moments later, the bus finally arrived at your destination. You got off the bus, so did Seyong.

“Oppa. Annyoung!”A girl greeted Seyong. He flashed her a smile and replied her back. “Hey Naeun.”

“Oppa, are you coming this Saturday?” she asked. Again, he smiled. *This guy, he sure smiles a lot* you thought. “It’s on.” He briefly answered. “Okay then. See you.” She then walked off. “Ermm, I’ll be going first Sunbaenim.” You told him and bowed. “Oh okay.”

You walked away from him and met Sohee on your way to class. “Wow, you came together with Seyong oppa?” She asked.

“Err yes.” You answered her.

“Seyong oppa is like the most popular guy around here.” She explained brief. “Ohh really. So?” “He even has his own fanclub. So be careful when talking to him. Some girl might get jealous because of that.”

You just laughed. “Are you one of them then? How come you know so much about him? You are a junior too right?” She laughed.

“Me, jealous?No way. haha.You don’t need to be a senior to know him. He’s pretty famous around this area. Besides, Seyong is my oppa.” She said.

You were quite surprised since they didn’t look quite alike. Again, she laughed. “I know what are thinking right now. We didn’t look alike?” She guessed as if she was reading my mind. “He’s my stepbrother to be precise.”

“Ahh..” you nodded. “What’s up with that guy there? He’s been standing there for some time already. Is he a stalker or something?” She pointed out. You turned to the way she was pointing.*Seems familiar* you thought.

“Sohee ah. You go ahead first. I need to take care of something.” You said to her.

“Okay. See you later.” She said and immediately disappeared from your sight. Carefully, you headed towards the familiar stranger. You lightly patted his shoulder causing him to jump a bit. “Jungie ah?”

He slightly moved his face mask. “Yahh.. myung ah…What are you doing here?” you asked him. “I came to see you.” He said slightly whispering.

“Eh? Why? We can meet outside. You don’t need to come all the way here. You seem like a stalker.”

“I am. I’m stalking you right now.” he joked. You just laughed. “I actually want to inform you that I’ll be leaving for Japan today. We have a showcase there. So I thought I need to drop by for a moment to say my goodbye.”

“Ohh. You’ll be leaving." 

“Don’t worry; I won’t be leaving for long. I’ll be back in two days. Just take good care of yourself.” He said as he leaned down to kiss you. However before his lips could reach yours you stopped him. “This is too public myung ah.”

“ahh..” he pouted slightly. “You owed me a kiss when I got back. “He said and waved at you before leaving.

***

You were reading the book that myungsoo gave you when your phone rang all of a sudden. You slightly squealed in delight as you saw the name on the phone screen.

“Myung Myung…” you greeted him.

“Hey…How are you? Have you eaten yet?” he asked. “Yup. Ramen.” You answered him. “Yah~~. Don’t you have anything better to eat?” He slightly raised his voice.

“Too lazy to cook. How’s unnie?” You asked. “You really need to gain weight Yeon Jung ah. You are too skinny. Noona? She’s fine.”

“Me? Gain weight? You are the one who need to gain weight. You are getting skinnier too.”

“I’m not. I’m healthy as always. By the way, you still owe me a kiss the other day. I’m claiming it this weekend.” he said.

“You are getting cheesy these days. Do you know that? I’m not giving you any kiss.”

“How about a date then? Can I trade?” he cheekily said. You laughed. “I’ll think about it. Go and have some good rest. You must be tired.”

“I am. I’m off to bed right now. Good night.” He said. “Night Myung ah.” You said and both of you hung up.

You then continued to read the book. And as you were reading the story, again, you discovered a highlighted word. “Eh? Another highlighted word?” You mumbled to yourself. You then turned to the next page to see if any of the words were highlighted. However, none was highlighted. You flipped through another few pages and found another highlighted word.

Out of curiosity, you searched each page for the highlighted words and when you reached the last pages, you arranged those highlighted words into a full sentence.

You carved a slight smile as you read the short sentence over and over again.

I think I like you. You are the most amazing person I’ve ever met

 

__________________________________

200 subscribers :D

*celebrating..

Next chapter will be their first date ^^