First Date

My Celebrity Crush

 

“Hyung. Jebal...” Myungsoo said, almost begging to his manager. “I don’t know myungsoo ah. Don’t you have any schedule?” His manager thought for a moment and finally he gave in. “Alright then. Just this time... If you get caught, then you’ll handle it yourself. I won’t be responsible.” The manager said. “Okay. Thanks a lot hyung..”

“Hyung, you seem to be in a good mood?” Sungjong appeared out of nowhere followed by Sungyeol and the rest of the members. They just came back from Japan few moments ago. “Of course. He’s going on a date later on.” Sungyeol spontaneously said. “Yah.. Sungyeol ah… Shhh” Myungsoo barked at him giving him a glare. “I’m your hyung. Show some respect.” He barked back.

“What date?” Dongwoo asked. “You better not say a thing.” Myungsoo warned Sungyeol. “Our L here…He’s currently in a relationship.” Sungyeol blurted out. “You are back with Suzy shhi?” Hoya asked with his eyes almost widened.

“Nope, with…” Before Sungyeol could talk any further, Myungsoo covered his mouth. “Ahh, hyung.. tell us..” “Yeon Jung sshi…” Woohyun suddenly spoke after keeping himself silence throughout the whole conversation. The members turned towards him. “Hyung, how do you know?” Myungsoo asked. “I just guess..”

“Bingo!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Yeon Jung is your current girlfriend?” Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo kept quiet not knowing how to explain it to his hyung. “Wow, Woohyun hyung. Are you a stalker? How do you manage to know about them?” Sungjong asked.

Woohyun didn’t answer; he just carved a slight smile. “So, you are going on a date with her afterwards?” Hoya turned to ask. Myungsoo meekly nodded.

“I’m so jealous of L. Why is he the only one who got a girl?” Dongwoo whined as he took the place next to Woohyun. “Hyung, you don’t need a girl. You already have me.” Hoya playfully said to Dongwoo. Dongwoo burst into an awkward laugh. “Don’t say that Hoya, people might misunderstand us.” He said while laughing. “Urghh. Hyung, stop it.” Sungjong said.

“Sungjonggie is just jealous.” Sungyeol . “No, I’m not!” He denied. The dorm all of a sudden turned cheerful. Everyone playfully joked with each other, everyone except Woohyun. He didn’t join in. Sunggyu noticed his change, but he didn’t bother to ask yet.

“Myungsoo ah. Let’s go.” The manager called. “Ohh ok.” He said as he stood up from where he was sitting and headed towards the door. “Hyung, are you going to wear only that to a date?” Sungjong asked pointing at his blue plaid shirt. “Why? Why not? I like it this way.” Myungsoo said. “No time to change. Let’s go.”

“Whatever.” Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Have fun L…” Sungyeol said.

***

You just received a call from Myungsoo earlier today, before he left from Japan. He asked you out to an unknown place. He didn’t exactly informed you where he was taking you, he just ordered you to dress warmly and get ready at 8pm sharp as he’ll be picking you up from your house.

“Unnie, he didn’t tell you a thing?” You asked your unnie. She just came back from Japan with the rest of the Infinite’s members. “Nope.” She answered brief, too tired to even open her eyes. “Ohh okay…Unnie what should I wear?” You asked her again.

“Yeon Jung ah.. You look good in anything. Just put on anything.” She yawned. “Okay. Mianhae. Just rest.” You finally let her rest and went inside your room to get ready.

After few moments, you’re done dressing up. You decided to wear a simple black top with a skinny jean. When you got out of the room, your unnie was already soundly asleep at the front couch. You made your way towards her and covered her with blanket. Just then, you received a call from Myungsoo. “Myung ah..”

“I’m already outside.” He informed. “Okay. I’ll be out in a minute.” You said and quickly hung up, grabbing your bag and headed towards the front door. You slipped your feet into your boots and walked out of the house.

“Annyoung haseyo.” You greeted and slightly bowed before entering the car. “Yah, are you sure your clothes is warm enough?” He asked as soon as you got into the car. You looked at yourself for a moment and turned to face him again. “I guess.” You answered him.

“Wait, where are you taking me?” You asked him. “You’ll see.” He raised his eyebrow. “You are so full of surprise.”

He laughed a bit. “I know. I hope you’ll like it.” He said. “Yes, let’s keep hoping until I see it for myself.” You said as you turned to face him and saw him flashing a wide grin.

***

 “Myung ahh.. Are you sure this is the right way?” you asked when you realised that you were already quite far from the city. “It’s kinda dark…and scary…”

“Don’t worry. It’s not like I’m going to kidnap you.” He spontaneously said. You scoffed. “Hyung, stop right here.” He said to the manager. The vehicle stopped immediately and both of you got off the car. “What kind of date is this?” You asked him. He didn’t answer infact he just grinned widely. “Yah~~~stop grinning like that. You seem like a psychotic killer.” You bluntly said to him. He then laughed. “Hyung, I’ll call you when everything is settled.” He told the manager. The manager nodded and immediately dashed away.

“Okay. I want you to close your eyes and slowly follow my lead okay?” He said as he gently held you hand. “What?”

“Just close. No peeping okay?” he warned you. “Okay okay.” You closed your eyes and follow his lead. “Are we there yet?” You asked him.

“Nope. Just a little bit more. Okay. Open your eyes.” He said. Without much thought you opened your eyes.

When you opened your eyes, you discovered you were in a middle of a very spacious field. “What are we doing here? Star gazing?” You asked as you saw him setting the place down.

He nodded and smile sweetly at you. “Star gazing is in your to do list right?” He asked while smirking.

“To do list? What to do list?”

He giggled. “Your ‘to do list’ when you got yourself a boyfriend.” He said to you. “What? Yah!! You read my diary?” you growled at him. He chuckled. “When did you read it? You were not supposed to read it. Besides, I was too naïve at that time. I just simply wrote nonsense stuff.” You pouted. He continued to chuckle.

“It’s not funny.” You crossed your arm. He then leaned towards you and a quick peck reach your cold cheek. “It’s not funny; I just find it’s cute that you have that kind of list. I know all 10 of it and I’ll make sure I fulfil it all.” He said while flashing you his charming smile.

Another peck then reached your cheek. “You owe me that. Remember?” You just smiled.

“Come...” he held your hand and the both of you placed yourself on the grass.

“Wow…this is beautiful.” You exclaimed as you stared up the sky filled with twinkling stars. He then covered you with the blanket he brought. “This should keep you warm.” He said, wrapping the blanket around your body. You smiled and continued to stare up the sky again.

 A melodious melody started to fill the space when he started to play his guitar.

The cool night air blew lightly hitting your face. It was calm and serene. Closing your eyes, you slowly placed your head on his shoulder.

“Jungie ah~~”

“Huh?”

“If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”

________________________________________

there'll be a part 2 for this. I want to continue, but i'm currently busy at the moment. Sorry!!

BTW, Do you like the date? Or is it lame? >.<