Comforting

My Celebrity Crush

 

“Having a rough day?” you heard a familiar voice. You turned your body towards that familiar voice. “Oppa.”

“Annyoung…” Woohyun greeted you and slightly tilting his head. You laughed. “Why are you laughing?” he asked as he took the seat next to you. “Did you just show me an aegyo just now?” He giggled a bit. “I guess. Well, they didn’t call me aegyo king for nothing.” He bragged. You continued to chuckle.

“You know you look so cute when you smile.”  He complimented you making you blushed a bit. “Is there something wrong? You looked depressed earlier.” He continued. A slight smile started to form on your face. “Nothing.” You answered short. “Aishh, you didn’t look okay previously.”

You kept quiet. “Omoo, is that your puppy?” He asked. You shook your head. “I met him on my way here.” Woohyun took the puppy from you and set him down on his lap.” Do you want to keep him? I can’t bring him home. My unnie has a terrible allergy towards dog.” You briefly explained. “Babe... I would definitely keep this if I stayed at home. I don’t think manager hyung will allow us to keep any pet at our dorm.” He said while giving you a sweet smile.  

You suddenly remembered that he lived in a dorm with the rest of the INFINITE's members. “Ohh yeah,I forgot.” You looked down in disappointment.”Don’t you have any schedule for today?” you asked. “We just finished a while ago. We have another one after this, but I decided to get some fresh air for a while.” He said while playing with the puppy.

“ohh..” the atmosphere started to fill with silence all of a sudden. You stared blankly at the blue sky while woohyun was still cuddling with the puppy. “Yeon Jung sshi..” Woohyun broke the silence. You turned to face him. “I know there’s something that bothering you right this moment, but I’m not forcing you to tell me. But if you want someone to talk to, I can always make time.” He said, flashing that million dollars smile of his.

“Thanks oppa.”

Rinngg… Woohyun’s phone rang. He picked it up.

“Yahh, woohyunnie. Where are you?” Sunggyu asked. “Ahh, hyung. I’m at the park.”

“Come back this instant. We have to go to our next schedule.” He said in almost high tone, enough for you to hear him. You startled a bit. Woohyun looked at you and smile. “Araso hyung. I’ll be back in an instant.” Woohyun assured him.

“Wow.. He can be real loud.” You said as soon as they hung up the phone. “Yep, that’s our leadergyu. He can be really really scary too sometimes.” Woohyun told you with his eyes slightly widened.

Woohyun then handed you the puppy and stood up. “I’ve got to go. Remember, I will always have time to listen to you, if you want to.” He reminded.

“And I’m really sorry I didn’t get to keep that puppy, but I hope you’ll find him a nice cosy place to stay.”

“I will, for sure.”

“Alright then. Good bye gorgeous. I’ll see you around soon. “He winked at you and waved, leaving you alone again.

You lifted the puppy up.”Omo, ottoke? Where should I leave you, baby?” You pouted.

***

You were watching TV, when your sister suddenly came back. AcchhhummmShe sneezed. You bit your lower lips. “Why did..achummm.” she sneezed again before she could finish her sentence. “Unnie, mian!” You apologized while putting both of your hands together.

“For… what? Achhumm” You stared at the floor for a moment.”For everything..,” you answered her, brief. She placed her stuff on the couch. Acchummm. “And, for bringing a puppy home.”

“What?! Achummm..” “ Just let him stay here for one night, uh? I can’t bear leaving him alone.” You pouted.

“But if you don’t want, I can leave him somewhere else tonight.” You told her. “Achummm. Okay, just for one night. But with one condition. Put him outside, please!” She pleaded.

“Okay. Thanks Unnie!” You exclaimed and hugged her.

You then took one empty basket and placed it outside. You put some blanket to keep him warm. “Stay here okay. I promise you I’ll look a place for you to stay tomorrow.”

But when you were about to go inside your house, the puppy followed you. “Ohh, you want me stay with you?” You lifted him up. “Oh well, I’ll stay with you for a while.” You then put the puppy in the basket and placed yourself next to the basket the puppy’s head.

“He looks exactly like you!” You turned to look and saw Myungsoo was heading towards you. “Myungsoo ah? What are you doing here?” You asked.

“I was just taking a stroll around the neighbourhood and realised our dorm was not far from your home.” He bent down and lifted the puppy up to take a closer look. “Yup, no doubt, he looks just like you.” He said and took a glance over you and back to the puppy.

“I'll take that as compliment.” You murmured. He took a place next to you. “Is this what idol do everyday? Walking around the neighbourhood.” You bluntly said. Myungsoo blinked a few times. “Why?”

“I met Woohyun oppa earlier today. He also claimed he was taking a stroll around the neighbourhood.” You replied.

“Wooohyun hyung?”

You nodded. ”I met him at the park, coincidently.” “You know we won’t be able to smell this kind of freedom once we gain popularity.” He said to you in a serious tone. You turned to face him. *yeah, he’s right. I might not been able to meet him like this if that happen* you thought.

Realising that you turned gloomy suddenly, Myungsoo gently patted your shoulder. “Something bothering you?” he asked. “Why everyone kept asking me that? Is my face showing too much?”

“Well, perhaps. Why, what’s wrong?” he moved his hand from your shoulder and continued to the puppy on his lap. “I don’t know. Too much things running through my mind these days.” You answered. “I feel so depressed lately.”

Unexpectedly, Myungsoo placed his hand around your shoulder. “You know, the Yeon Jung I knew from over 10 years ago was always strong in any kind of situations. Even though she feels depressed or sad, she never shows it to anybody, in fact she just put that beautiful smile on her face, hiding the sadness she felt inside. I wondered where that strong girl goes.”

You looked down. Myungsoo then turned your body to face him. He looked straight into your eyes. “Throw away your negative thought uh? Please don’t let that smile slip away from your face.” He said to you with a smile curling on his face.

“Thanks Myungsoo ah. You are the best! I feel much better now.” You told him and gave him a slight hug.

_____________________________

what do you think of this chapter? 

I really want Myungsoo to be my best friend. :3