awkward meeting

My Celebrity Crush

 

 “Yah yah, have you seen the new rookie group that will be debuting this Thursday? They’ve released their MV yesterday. Woo, daebak!” You overheard your classmate exclaimed in joy. You glanced up and then turned to look at Myungsoo who is currently resting his head on the table.

*he seems tired. He must be practicing hard for the debut stage* you thought.

“I really like L, he’s too cute.” Another one exclaimed. You chuckled a bit.”Wae?” That girl asked you as soon as she saw you giggled. You shook your head. “Yah, don’t you think L look a bit like Myungsoo?” Another one said in low tone almost whispering, but still, you can hear it. They looked at Myungsoo. “Aishh how can that be possible. He has no star quality. It will be impossible.”

Upon hearing those piercing words you felt like punching those girls. You grasped you fist and clenched your teeth. Myungsoo suddenly touched your hand. “Ignore them!” he said to you spontaneously.

“How can I ignore them? They are insulting you. I can’t wait to see the look in their face when they found out you and L are the same person.” You told him a low tone making sure that nobody hears you.

“There’s no need to tell them.” He responded. You can’t believe how cool Myungsoo is sometimes. At times you were even wondering how he can just ignore what other people think about him. The way he controls his emotion is unbelievable.

RInggg…

The bell rang.  Myungsoo fixed his position and stretched a bit. He then stood up from his seat. “If you didn’t bring lunch, meet me at the rooftop.” He said to you before leaving.

You took your lunchbox from under the table and stared at it. You smiled and took your lunchbox along with you.”Yeon Jung ah. Where are you going? Don’t you want to eat lunch with us?” Seoyeon asked as soon as she saw you making your way out.

“I’m eating with Myungsoo today.” You told her and then leave. “What does that girl see in him?” Seoyeon wondered. “He is her best friend.” Jiyeon answered brief. Seoyeon just rolled her eyes.

You headed towards the rooftop, eager to have lunch with Myungsoo. When you reached the top, you saw Myungsoo sitting by the corner. His foods were on the table in front of him, but it was left untouched.

He looked up upon seeing a figure heading towards him.”I thought I told you to come only if you didn’t bring your lunch?” He said to you.

“So what? I just want to have lunch with you.” You muttered.

He then gestured for you to sit next to him. You placed your lunchbox on the table and took a seat next to him. “Wahh, the weather is so pleasant today.” You looked up the sky.

He looked up too.”I hate summer. It’s too hot.” He mumbled. You turned to look at him. Your eyes then moved to his untouched food.”Don’t you want to eat that?” you asked.

He pushed the lunchbox towards you.”No, I have no appetite.”

“Ohh c’mon myung myung, you need your energy for practice today.” You pushed back the luncbox towards him. He sighed.”How many times did I have to tell? Don’t call…” before he could finish, you cut him off.”Ahh, this is so good.” You exclaimed after eating your handmade kimbab. You woke up early today just to prepare some kimbab for you and your sister.

You then took another kimbab.”Here, taste this. I made it myself.”  Without even saying a word, he ate one of your kimbab. After chewing the first one, he took your lunchbox from you and pushed his lunchbox towards you. “Let’s exchange.” He said.

“Well, I wouldn’t say no for your mom’s egg roll.” You told him.

***

You took a glance over your watch on your wrist.*Oh, it’s getting late* you thought.  You’ve been in the library for past 2 hours. You are not tutoring Myungsoo this week as he was getting busy preparing for his debut stage which is this Thursday. More and more people started to leave the library. So you decided it was time for you to leave too. You packed your books and stuffs ready to head home. Your sister even promised that she will be coming home early today.

You walked home using the usual route. When you passed a convenient store you decided to indulge yourself with some banana milk. Before entering, you searched your pocket, making sure you have your purse with you.

You took another step into the store. After taking two bottles of the drinks, you headed towards the counter.”Yeon Jung sshi?” Suddenly a guy greeted you. He seems familiar but since he was wearing his cap you can’t really recognized him.”Sunggyu. Remember?” he told you. “Ahh..annyoung.” you greeted him back. You paid for you drinks and headed outside with him.

“Just come back from school?” he asked. You nodded. “I thought you have practice right now?”

He smiled and nodded. “I just come out for a moment, buying those kids some drinks.” He answered you.

You nodded.

“Mind if I walk with you, since I’ll be heading that way too. You are going that way right?”

“Yes. I don’t mind.” You assured him. Along the way, there was suddenly an awkward silence. “By the way, I’ve seen your mv.” You broke the silence between you and him.

“Ohh really? Out of 5?” he asked .You thought for a moment while taking a sip of your drinks trying to quench your thirst.

“I’ll give it a 5!” you answered confidently. “Besides, I like your voice. You are the main vocalist right, along with woohyun oppa?”

“Hmm..” he nodded.”Thanks by the way!”

You then continued talking to him along the way, and without realizing, you finally reached your home. “Here’s my home. Just a tiny one.” you told him.

“Ohh..”

Just then, you sister arrived.”Unnie.” you exclaimed. Sunggyu turned to look. As soon as their eyes met, the atmosphere suddenly turned awkward.”Hye Sun young noona.” Sunggyu greeted your sister.

You were puzzled for a short moment. “You knew each other?” you asked, but no one answered your question.

Your sister didn’t say much apart from a simple hye. “Okay. Yeon Jung sshi. I’ll be leaving first. Goodbye.” He waved goodbye and turned to look at your sister for the last time.”Goodbye noona..” He then left.

 “Wait, Unnie, you knew him?” You asked. “Let’s go inside and talk.” She told you and went into the house leaving you dumfounded.

 

*********************************************************************

i'm kinda lack of idea right now, sorry if my story kinda bored.

btw, how's my story so far? is it okay? again, thanks for the new subscribers :D

and do comment . thanks. :)