Meeting woohyun

My Celebrity Crush

 

You were home alone. And your sister just called you just now, telling you that she will be coming home late. You haven’t eaten dinner yet, so you went into the kitchen to fix yourself with something to eat. You opened the fridge but there was not much you can eat as there was only a carton of milk, and some fresh fruits inside the fridge. You picked an apple and took a bite. You tried searching for some ramen but alas there was none left.

You then remembered finishing the last packet last Monday.

“Now what?” you muttered. Your stomach growled. You wanted to ignore it as you were too lazy to go out and buy yourself some food but thinking that you might be staying up late again you forced yourself to go out.

You walked to the nearest convenient store. When you arrived, you immediately get yourself a packet of ramen and your favourite banana milk. “I guess this should be enough for tonight.” You thought.

You then dragged your feet towards the counter to pay.

“Omo, where did I place my purse?* you thought. Panic seized you as soon you discovered your purse was not in your pocket. You smile sheepishly at the cashier.”Wait a moment.” You told her. She rolled her eyes. You searched your other pocket. Also, none! This time you were really panic. You heaved a heavy sigh.

“I’ll pay for these too…” Suddenly a person behind you told the cashier. You turned your back and found out it was Woohyun. You looked down in embarrassment.*this is so humiliating* you thought.

 He then paid for both his things and yours. “Here.” He handed the plastic bag to you. “Thanks…” you mumbled. He just gave you a grin. “It’s okay. It always happens to me too.” He told you.

“Is that supposed to be your dinner?” he asked again. You nodded.”I am too lazy to cook anything fancy. Ramen will do.” You answered him. “Instead of having ramen for tonight’s dinner, do you want to eat dukbokki with me?” he asked you.

“No thanks. I didn’t bring my money...remember?” you told him.”Don’t worry it will be my treat tonight.”

You were hesitating whether or not to join him. And suddenly your stomach growled again. He chuckled a bit. “I guess your stomach agree to have dukbokki with me.” He joked. Left with no other options, you agreed to have dinner with him.

You guys walked to a nearby food vendor.”This is my favourite place. The ahjumma here made the best dukbokki ever.” He told you. You just merely nodded and followed him.”Ahjumma,Annyoung.” He waved at the middle age lady. “Ahh, woohyun sshi. 2 servings for today?” she asked. Woohyun nodded.

“Is that your girl friend?” the lady asked while preparing dukbokki for you guys. Woohyun turned to look at you. “Not yet…” he answered brief. You were surprised by his answer but didn’t argue, in fact you just pretending not to hear anything.

You took the seat next to Woohyun.

“How long have you known L?” he asked, changing the topic. “Over 10 years. Let’s just say, we grew up together.”  you told him. He nodded. “Wow, that was long. “He was amazed. “Yeah, Myungsoo is like my brother. His family is also a part of me.” You tried exaggerating.

A moment later, your dukbokki arrived. Without giving much thought, you took a mouthful of dukbokki. It was indeed the best you’ve ever taste. It was spicy just the way you like it. “This is delicious.” You turned to face him.  

"I know right!"

“By the way, what is your position in INFINITE?” you asked. “I’m the main vocalist.” He answered. “Ohh, you must have such an awesome voice right?” you praised him.

“Perhaps.” He bragged. “Don’t you want to become an idol?” he continued. “Me? Oh please, I can’t even stand on stage. I’ll freak out.” You notified him. he laughed. " Are you sure? You know you kinda have the quality of becoming an idol." 

"Like what?" you asked. He turned to face you and stared at you for a short moment. " You are pretty." he then turn to face the front again. "Tsk. Looks isn't the only thing that matter, its the talent that count.You can't just stand on stage looking pretty but can't sing or dance.It's kinda peculiar" you sneered. He chuckled.

"You are kinda right." he gave in. 

***

After done eating, he paid for both meals. “Thanks woohyun. Come again okay. You too miss.” The ahjumma smiled at you. You returned her smile and slightly bowed.

“Thanks for the meal woohyun sshi. I am seriously full right now.” You told him. “No problem.” He answered brief.

“Where are you going afterwards?” you asked him. “We have practice later on.”

“Ohh, its okay then I can walk home by myself. You should be heading first. You don’t want to be late again right?” you smirked.

“Oh right! Are you sure?” he asked. You nodded with assurance. “Don’t worry. Thanks again for the meal and this too.” You held the plastic bag up. “Okay. See you around again.”  He waved at you with a smile on his face and left.

You then headed home with a full stomach.”I owed that woohyun guy.” You told yourself.

Just as soon as you arrived your home, you saw Myungsoo standing in front of the door.”Myungsoo, what are you doing here?” you asked him. “I should be asking you where did you go just now?” he asked back.

“I went to buy some ramen.” You told him brief. He lightly nodded. “Here, omma send some food for you and noona.” He handed it to you.You took it from him."noona isn't home yet?" he asked. You shook your head.

”Ohh, lock your door properly.See you tomorrow then.” He told you and left. “Thanks Myung Myung. Have fun practice.” 

“Stop calling me that will you?” he snarled.