Good-byes are hard

Boys, Boys, Boys II: Boy vs. Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYAqFdcRk0

Jiyeon: Rolling

-----------------------------------------

This has to be the worst day of my life, Yoonjung thought as she held onto Jackson.

His arms were tightly around her as well, as if he was attached to her and was planning to take her to Hong Kong with him.

All eight of them were at the airport to see Bambam, Jackson, and Yugyeom off.

The three of them had decided to depart on the same day at similar times to make it less harder for the ones remaining behind.

I can’t believe we’re really separating. Four years of hanging out together. Four years of fun. Four years of friendship. I don’t want to lose any of these guys. They’re my best friends. I’m scared we won’t be the same anymore. Tears dribbled down her face, and she bit her lower lip to keep from sobbing out loud and embarrassing herself in public.

“Yoonjung,” Jr. gently squeezed her arm. “It’s almost time for their flights. They need to go.”

I know that. Still…I can’t let them go so easily. This is so hard Yoonjung thought.

“Yoonjung,” JB whispered beside her ear while gently rubbing her back. “They need to go. Come on. You need to say good-bye to Bambam and Yugyeom, too.”

At that, Yoonjung finally released Jackson. She witnessed Jackson’s tears, and her heart ached.

Yoonjung turned to Bambam whose face was red after saying good-bye to the rest of the guys. “Jungie Jungie…I’ll miss you so much.” He crushed her in a tight hug, and she trembled as tears cascaded down her already tear-stained face. “I’ll be thinking about you and the guys a lot. All of my happiest memories include the seven of you, and I’ll never forget any of you. I know we’ll meet again one day. Let’s hope it’s sooner than later,” Bambam said.

Yoonjung nodded and stepped back from him. She looked at Yugyeom who was covering his face.

Not once had she ever seen him cry before, so it was odd and alarming to find him shedding tears.

“ this. I hate this . This is so damn hard.”

“Awww, our Yugyeom is finally showing emotions,” Jr. teased as he lightly ruffled Yugyeom’s hair, but there were tears glistening in his eyes, too.

“Here’s a tissue,” Bambam held one out with a tissue.

JB took the tissue and wiped Yugyeom’s tears away.

Flustered, Yugyeom snatched the tissue and dried his wet face with it.

“We need to go in,” he said gruffly to mask his tears.

“You need to say good-bye to Yoonjung first,” JB said firmly as he gently pushed his girlfriend towards the male.

Yugyeom looked at her and paused. He hadn’t wanted to say good-bye to Yoonjung because it was going to be the hardest good-bye he had ever had to deal with. He just knew he was going to break down again, and he hated showing that “weak” side of him. “Yugyeom,” Yoonjung croaked as she took a timid step towards him with her arms outstretched.

Ah, what the . Yoonjung enclosed the rest of the distance between them and yanked her into a breathtaking embrace. “You be happy, you hear me? You eat all your meals. You let JB walk you home when it’s dark. And…you call me whenever you want to hear my voice.”

She started to sob into his jacket. “I got it, Yugyeom. I’ll call you every day. I’ll miss you and the others so much.”

“Group hug.” Jr. brought Jackson in, and they hugged Yugyeom and Yoonjung.

“Come on,” Youngjae said softly as he pulled in Mark and JB into the group hug.

All too soon, they had to pull away.

“Come back whenever. You guys always have a place to stay here,” JB said as he shook hands with Jackson.

“Take care of my Candy. If you bring tears to her eyes, I’ll come to kick your from Hongkong,” Jackson threatened.

“I have a feeling she’ll want me to make her cry then,” JB joked softly.

“We love you, Yoonjung.” Bambam kissed her forehead.

Yugyeom headed in first with Jackson and Bambam following. The three of them reached the final gate.

Yugyeom disappeared without looking back, but Jackson and Bambam waved one more time.

Yoonjung waved back but then burst into tears. She cupped her hands over and blubbered, “What do I do?”

Jr. wrapped his arms around her from behind and cradled her. “Don’t cry, Snow White. You still have us.”

“We’ll be separated from her, too, though,” Youngjae added glumly. Mark shot him a look and elbowed his side. He looked at Yoonjung and wished he could comfort her.

“Let’s go,” JB said. Jr. squeezed Yoonjung one more time before walking away with Youngjae. Mark glanced at Yoonjung and then went to catch up with the two of them.

“Come on.” JB put an arm around her shoulder and guided her out of the airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHpxE44zp-4

Jiyeon: Little by Little

--------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day, the five of them had no energy. They didn’t feel like going out and just stayed at JB’s home.

An action-packed film was playing on the television screen, but nobody was paying attention.

All of them were thinking about the other three who were flying far, far away from them.

I miss them already, Yoonjung thought. She turned her head and buried her face into JB’s shirt.

JB cupped the back of her head and gently caressed her hair. He knew exactly how she felt. He was empty without them as well. He was glad he was staying behind, but more than that, he was fortunate Yoonjung was remaining by his side. He never wanted her to leave.

The sound of the phone ringing filled the air. Jr. lifted up his head from the couch. “Hey, Yoonjung. Isn’t that your phone?”

“My phone?” Yoonjung got up and went over to her bag. She pulled out her phone and gasped, “It’s Jackson!” “What?! Jackson?!”

They all flooded over, and JB even turned the television off.

Yoonjung accepted the video phone call and lifted the phone up in the air. JB took the phone to hold it up even higher. “Jackson?!”

His face smiled at her. “Hi, Candy.”

“JACKSON!” Youngjae wailed.

“Whoa. You startled me,” Jackson chuckled.

Yoonjung got on her tippy toes. “Are you in Hong Kong now?”

“Yup. I’m at my home country.” Jackson showed off the beautiful land.

“Was the food okay?” Jr. asked. “It was all right,” Jackson replied.

“Are you going to your dormitory now?” JB questioned.

“I’m almost there,” Jackson answered. “Hey, where’s my lover?”

“Mark,” everyone called and looked at the awkward boy.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Mark came over with a sigh. “Yeah. What?”

Jackson grinned. “Miss me?”

“You wish,” Mark muttered. “You’re still so mean!” Jackson pouted.

They laughed, and Mark rolled his eyes.

“We miss you already,” Yoonjung said.

Jackson kissed the screen and crooned, “I miss you, too, Yoonjung.”

“Ahem. What about us?” Youngjae crossed his arms.

“Just a tiny bit, except Mark, of course,” Jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter