I Miss You

Boys, Boys, Boys II: Boy vs. Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlDRjpO2wg

Got7: A

------------------------------------------------------

One week passed by swiftly.

Slowly and surely, Yoonjung was getting used to all her classes. She made more friends, and she was starting to know what her professors were like. She already had a pile of homework and quizzes waiting for her as well as a project and presentation due.

Fortunately for nutrition, she was teamed up with Joohyuk, Heejoo, and Yoosuk, which would make the work load a lot easier.

The four of them were at one of the cafes on campus discussing the health project due soon. It was a breezy but lovely day, so they were outside with hot drinks to warm them up.

“I’ll take care of the interview portion. I know one of the nutritionists who work in the school cafetaria,” Joohyuk offered.

“You know anyone and everyone,” Yoosuk teased.

“I know, right? He’s Mr. Popular,” Heejoo joked.

Joohyuk flashed a charming grin. “Of course. Who can resist me?”

Yoosuk rolled his eyes while Heejoo and Yoonjung laughed.

Yoonjung’s phone vibrated in the pocket of her jacket, and she took it out to check the message.

‘Date night tonight?’ – JB. Yoonjung grinned.

Finally.

She would be able to see JB.

It had been much too long since they had last met. They would finally be able to catch up.

Joohyuk saw her grinning face. “Something good happened?”

Yoonjung slipped her phone back in her pocket with a wide smile. “Hot date.”

Yoosuk whooped, and Yoonjung lightly shoved him while blushing.

JB hunted the closet he shared with two other trainees. He had to find something good to wear…and something that smelled somewhat decent.

It was hard to live with five other guys.

They were friendly, but they were horribly messy.

For someone who was impeccably neat like JB, it was a nightmare.

JB found a plaid shirt and pulled it on. He hooked black earrings on his ears and then fixed his hair in the tall mirror. He slapped his cheeks a couple times and took a few deep breaths.

He didn’t know why he suddenly felt so nervous to see Yoonjung.

She was his girlfriend, and before that, she had been his “bestest” friend. So to suddenly feel anxious to see her made him panic even more.

“Going out tonight?” Chanho asked from the lower bunk bed.

“Hot date, huh?” Kijoon asked from the top bunk with an amused grin.

“Is it with the girl you showed off to us on the first day you got here?” Chanho asked.

“Who else, dude? That’s his girlfriend,” Kijoon said.

“And best friend,” JB added.

Chanho shook his head. “I don’t get how you can just date someone who has been your best friend since forever.”

“I can, especially if the best friend is hot.” Kijoon wiggled his eyebrows with a grin. “Did you see the photo? The girl was BOMB. I’d totally date her.”

“Too bad for you,” JB said as he sprayed cologne on. “She’s taken by me. If you dare hit on her, I might scare you out of training.”

Chanho studied JB’s face. “Does the company know you’re dating?”

JB’s smile faded.

They didn’t. If they did know, they would’ve kicked him out long ago. It was a rule that trainees couldn’t date. They had to focus on their debut and not let “dating problems” get in the way. Still, a few trainees secretly dated, including him.

“What would happen if they found out?” Kijoon asked curiously.

“It would be the end of his days as a trainee,” Chanho said.

“Seriously?” Kijoon stared at him.

“Yeah. There was this one trainee named Do Bumsoo. He had a serious girlfriend, and the company found out. They gave him the ultimatum. Date her or get kicked out. He chose her over his career though. Last I heard, he became a back-up dancer,” Chanho said.

JB grew quiet in thought. What would he choose? He would definitely choose Yoonjung, wouldn’t he? Then again…he had worked way too hard to come here. Becoming a singer had always been his dream. He hadn’t thought of wanting to be anything else. His phone rang, bringing him out of his thoughts.

It was Yoonjung, and he smiled. “Later, I’m going.”

JB grabbed his jacket and left as he answered, “Hey, I’m on my way.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjAo6w72WLE

Girl's Day: Two of us

-----------------------------------------

Yoonjung arrived at Han River. It was a beautiful, refreshing evening, and the weather was just perfect. She spotted a familiar plaid shirt and smiled. It’s JB. She quietly sneaked up behind him and then covered his eyes.

Taken aback, JB grasped her hand. “Uh-uh. No cheating,” she giggled, causing him to pause before putting his hand back down. “You need to guess first,” Yoonjung said with a grin.

JB grinned. It was painfully obvious who was behind hm. “Jackson,” he teased.

“I don’t sound anything like him!” Yoonjung yanked away with a mocking huff.

JB turned around with a smile. “I know.” His eyes traveled up and down her outfit. “Whoa…you’re wearing a dress.”

“I decided to wear something nice for our date. After all, it’s been too long.” Yoonjung spread out the skirt of her white dress and smiled up at him. “What do you think? Good or bad?”

JB hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her close. “Good. Definitely good.” He cupped the back of her hand as he held her tightly. “I missed you so much.”

Yoonjung buried in his shoulder. “Me, too,” she mumbled as she clutched onto the sides of his shirt.

I would definitely choose you over anything else any day, JB thought as he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against her forehead. They just stayed embracing each other like that for a while and enjoyed the warmth of each other’s presence. At last, JB pulled back and smiled down at her. “Want to go watch a movie?”

Yoonjung beamed and took his hand. “Anything sounds good with you.”

With linked hands, they made their way towards the theater.

“How is your training going?” Yoonjung asked.

“Pretty well. I mean, it’s tiring, but I know it’s all going to be worth it in the end,” JB said.

“They work you hard, huh?” She asked with pity in her eyes. “Yeah, it’s intense, but it’s endurable. I need to do this if I want to accomplish my dream,” he said.

Yoonjung smiled and squeezed his hand. “I admire you. You go for what you want.”

“Which is how I got you.” JB tickled her side. Yoonjung giggled and slightly pulled away.

JB wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. “What about you?”

“School is going well. Like I told you, my roommates are really friendly and down-to-earth. I’m getting used to the classes, and I’m making new friends,” Yoonjung said.

“Like Chaneyol?” JB raised an eyebrow.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter