Last of Summer Vacation

Boys, Boys, Boys II: Boy vs. Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYkDIDxUDc

Mighty Mouth feat. Yoon Eunhye: I Love You

-----------------------------------------------------------------

JB and Yoonjung headed to the bus stop hand-in-hand.

He gave her a warm smile, and she smiled back with twinkling eyes. It was a fine summer day, and they had decided to go to the water park with their friends.

“Hey!” Bambam and Yugyeom were the first to be there.

“Hey!” Yoonjung greeted with a cheerful wave as JB grinned at them.

“I thought we were meeting at ten a.m. sharp. Why isn’t everybody here yet?” Yugyeom growled.

“Chill, dude. It’s only ten minutes till ten. I’m sure they’ll be here on time,” Bambam assured.

“Hey!” Just then, Jr. and Youngjae arrived.

“Hi!” Yoonjung waved with a smile.

Jr. swung an arm around her neck. “Hey, Snow White. Today is the day I get to finally see you in a bikini-“

“Did somebod say BIKINI?!” Jackson appeared out of nowhere with Mark in tow. Mark rolled his eyes and swung his bag over his shoulder. Jackson laughed too cheerfully, “I can’t wait to see you in a revealing, y bikini, Candy.”

“Oh my god. He’s imagining inappropriate things! Look! He’s turning red!” Youngjae pointed out.

“Kick his !” Bambam egged on.

JB eyed Jr. and Jackson. “I don’t appreciate you guys oogling my girlfriend while I’m here.”

“Then let’s ditch JB!” Jackson whooped.

Jr. laughed, “You’re going to get drowned at the water park.”

JB rolled his eyes, slipped his arm around her waist, and protectively pushed her to his other side. She ended up bumping into Mark who steadied her. Mark caught JB looking at him and quickly pulled his hands away.

“The bus is here!” Yugyeom called out. All eight of them hopped on.

Yoonjung sat down and expected JB to sit beside her, but Jackson had stolen his spot. He winked at her with a seductive grin. “Want to have a secret rendevouz without your possessive boyfriend breathing down our necks? I’ll rub lotion on you and let you float on me, if you know what I mean. What do you say?” Yoonjung looked up and chuckled, “I say…your funeral is about to be today, Jackson. JB doesn’t look happy.”

JB stared dwn at Jackson and raised an eyebrow.

“You want to move and save the for your future girlfriend?” Jackson stuck out his tongue.

“You, sir, are no fun.” He got up, lifted his nose into the air, and sauntered off to sit with Jr.

JB plunked down and looked at Yoonjung. His lips hitched upwards into a smile. “Hi.” “Hi.” Yoonjung beamed.

JB cupped her cheek and leaned down to kiss her.

“No making out over there! There are innocent kids on the bus!” Jackson shouted, causing people to look their way.

Yoonjung reddened and hid her face behind JB’s shoulder. “I’m going to kick his once we’re out of here,” JB growled.

Youngjae popped out of nowhere and held out a bag of mixed nuts. “Nuts anyone?”

JB sighed and leaned back in his seat. Yoonjung laughed and took a handful of nuts.

They arrived at the water park and got in line. The sun was hot, and they had enough of Jackson’s complaint about the heat. Finally, they were inside the park and separated to go to the locker rooms. JB had to haul Jackson off by the ear before he could follow Yoonjung into the female locker room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdy02f4HUqs

Sistar: Loving U

------------------------------------------

The guys came out first with JB in the lead.

“That eager to see your girl’s goods, I see.” Jackson smirked knowingly. JB rolled his eyes. “Don’t you dare check her out, Jackson.”

Jackson laughed but froze. “Holy mother of God…”

Everyone followed his gaze, and they all grew still at once.

No one laughed. No one joked.

Yoonjung crossed her arms protectively over her bare stomach and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Why are you all staring at me? Do I look that weird in a swimsuit?”

No…in fact…you look really, really good, JB thought.

The striped red and white swimsuit with navy blue straps fit her well and showed of all her slender curves and right enough cleavage. The bottom was a skirt and made her look dazzling and lady-like.

Even Yugyeom was speechless. Mark was the one to tear his gaze away first. The last thing he needed to do was lust after his friend’s girlfriend. That wouldn’t be appropriate at all.

“Say something, you guys! Or I’ll just go back in and change-“

“No! No! No!” The guys quickly stopped her.

Yoonjung eyed them. “What’s with you all?”

“You look really pretty, Snow White. We were all charmed by your beauty.” Jr. smiled sweetly.

“Pretty is an understatement. You’re hot, Candy. Like scorching hot. Like Victoria-Secret-model hot. Like guys-want-take-off-your-clothes hot,” Jackson complimented, causing blush to rise in her face.

“W-What nonsense are you sprouting?”

“Yeah, Jackson. Quit it,” JB said with gritted teeth. He put a towel over her shoulders, grasped her hand, and led her to find a table for them.

“Is my swimsuit okay, JB?” Yoonjung asked naively. JB took a quick glance at her and looked away while swallowing hard. “You look fine.” His voice squeaked a little, so she wondered if he was telling the truth.

They found a spot and slathered sun lotion on them. When they were ready, they jumped into the pool. They splashed each other and swam for a while. Bambam suggested they go on the rides, and they all wholeheartedly agreed. They went down the slides and screamed as they landed in the cold waters. Yoonjung screamed until her voice grew hoarse. She landed in the pool and was helped up by JB. They looked at each other and burst into happy laughter.

“INCOMING!” Jackson slipped out of the slide. JB and Yoonjung screamed as he made a huge splash.

“The Twisting Tornado is now open,” a worker announced on the mircophone.

“Did you hear that?! The new, crazy ride is open! Let’s go!” Youngjae cheered. They eagelry made their way towards the water rollercoaster.

“Four to a tube,” a female worker instructed.

Yoonjung, JB, Jr., and Youngjae went on one tube, and the others went on the second tube. Yoonjung waved at Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom, and Bambam as the tube she was on went flying down the slide. The four of them shrieked with glee and laughed as water splashed them. They landed in the water and relaxed as the tube floated in easy water towards the exit. Soon after, Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom, and Bambam came down.

“Again!” Youngjae said excitedly. “I agree! One more time!” Bambam laughed.

This time, Yoonjung went with Mark, Jackson, and Bambam. It was even more the second time around.

Bambam kept making funny faces, and Jackson made hilarious comments.

Yoonjung saw Mark laughing and smiled.

She had never witnessed him laughing so much before. They landed at the bottom before the others and laughed at how much fun they had. Mark climbed out and reached back for Yoonjung. She took his hand and got up but slipped on the water. She gasped in surprise as she stumbled forward.

Mark caught her around the waist, and they ended up pressed chest to chest with their noses just a milimeter away from each other. They locked gazes, and their eyes widened at how close they were.

His heart beat faster and faster. He was pretty sure his ears were hot red by now. Just the feeling of her against him made him go crazy. This is bad. I’m supposed to fall out of love for her, but I’m falling deeper and deeper for her. I’m in deep .

“Yoonjung!” JB’s voice made them look away from each other.

Mark immediately let her go. Yoonjung looked slightly baffled but moved onto JB.

He smiled and gently pushed strands of her wet hair from her face. “That was fun, huh?”

“It was amazing. I wouldn’t mind going on again,” she admitted.

“Then again we go!” Jackson grabbed her wrist and raced for the line.

After going on the Twisting Tornado three more times, they decided to take a break. They had hot dogs and lemonade for lunch. When lunch was over, they sat at the lounging chairs and bathed in sunlight. “I want to go on the tidal wave. Who’s with me?!” Yoonjung held up her arm with a grin. Unfortunately, no one offered to go with her.

Bambam, Jackson, and Youngjae was asleep, and Yugyeom had hit hat over his face, which meant “bother me and die.” Jr. lazily smiled at her with an apology while Mark pretended to be sleeping. He would have gone with her if not for the wild reactions of his heart whenever he got close to her.

Yugyeom lowered her hand with a pout. “Really? No one.”

“I’ll go with you, Yoonjung,” JB offered. She beamed. “Of course. I have you, my bestest friend ever!” He took her hand, and she giddily went with him towards the waves.

The wave came over, and Yoonjung screamed as she ran backwards. She burst into laughter when JB caught her around the waist and held onto her firmly. The waves took them in, and they laughed at the fun feeling.

“I need to find a girl soon,” Jackson sighed and turned over on his side to stop feeling envious.

Mark watched JB and Yoonjung play in the water together. They held hands and ran together. Once the wave rolled back in, they looked at each other and grinned. Yoonjung wrapped her arms around his neck, and he encircled his arms around her waist. They held each other, and when they kissed, he finally looked away. I should find someone, too, but how can I when the only girl who I ever felt attracted to is right here with another man? You’re hopeless, Mark. You’re doomed to be in love with Yoonjung forever. Mark closed his eyes as he expelled a heavy sigh

. The eight of them headed out of the water park once the sun went down. They went to Yugyeom and Bambam’s place and ordered chicken and cola. While eating, they watched a movie.

Suddenly, Bambam sat up straight. “Hey…we’ve never been on a vacation together, right?”

“Of course we did. Did you forget the school trips?” Yugyeom reminded.

“Not that kind of a vacation! A vacation where it’s just the eight of us! Without any other people around!” Bambam stated. He snapped his fingers. “Hey, we should go camping!”

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. “Didn’t we try that?”

“That didn’t count. We ended up sleeping in Yoonjung’s backyard,” Jackson stated.

“No, we ended up sleeping in her house,” Jr. pointed out.

“Mmhmm,” JB agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter