The Start of Changes

Boys, Boys, Boys II: Boy vs. Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQPfldLVWg

K.Will: We Never Go Alone

-------------------------------------------------

Seo Yoonjung tapped the sides of her sneakers together and bit her lip in anxiousness. She glanced down the hallway and checked the door of the doctor’s office her boyfriend Im Jaebum had gone into half an hour ago. Why isn’t he out yet? Is his leg not healed fully yet? What if something went wrong? Her hands gripped onto the edge of the bench, and her breaths expelled faster.

“Yoonjung-ah,” a voice called.

Her head jerked up, and she locked eyes with JB.

parted in surprise, and she straightened up. “Are you…?” Her eyes floated down his body as he stepped out of the doctor’s office with two good legs and no cast.

He grinned at her with his arms held out. “Guess who can actually walk again?”

Yoonjung sighed in relief. With a big smile, she ran towards him and threw her arms around his neck. “I’m glad you’re fully healed now. Thank you for being okay.”

Smiling, JB cradled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. “I’m glad, too. I can actually be a decent boyfriend to you.”

“You were a decent boyfriend before you became my boyfriend,” Yoonjung whispered affectionately. She remembered the many times he had saved her life and gotten hurt. It was because of her that his leg had broken in the first place. She was lucky to have her best friend as her boyfriend. He knew every single detail about her, and there were none of those awkward lulls between them.

JB softened at her words and gently caressed the back of her hair. I know what you mean. You’re an amazing girl, and I’m lucky to have you as a girlfriend.

Yoonjung pulled back with a broad smile. “We should celebrate you taking your cast off!”

JB grinned. “I have just the plan. Come with me.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit.

“Where are we going?!” She tossed her back and laughed with glee.

“On a proper date!” He called back and gently pushed her into a cab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDlxYYSK9vY

2PM: Thank You

---------------------------------------------------------

The two of them arrived at Hongdae, a popular date spot for young couples. Yoonjung wound her arms around JB’s arm, and they wandered down the crowded streets together. It was a sunny Saturday, so there were more people than usual.

JB guided her into Bauhaus, a dog café. Yoonjung squealed at the sight of so many wonderfully cute and charming dogs. They greeted her with friendly and crisp barks. Yoonjung bent down to rub their ears and laughed when one dog mouth.

“Hey, hey, none of that. I’m the only guy that gets to kiss her,” JB scolded jokingly.

Yoonjung chuckled and followed him to a booth.

They fed each other yummy kimchi fried rice and played with the dogs for a good hour. After a fun time at the dog cafe, they went to walk off their full stomachs by window shopping.

“There’s something I want to buy us,” JB revealed.

Yoonjung blinked in surprise. “What is it?”

“You’ll see.” With a mysterious smile, JB led her to a shoe shop in one of the alleys. He sat her down, got on one knee in front of her, and gently took the sneaker she had on. Then he pushed a red Vans shoe onto her foot. “How does that look?” He looked up at her. 

“It looks…nice, and it fits me perfect.” Yoonjung smiled.

“Good. I was hoping you would say that because…” JB sat beside her and put a red Vans shoe on his foot. He gently tapped his shoe against hers and grinned. “This is our first couple item.”

Yoonjung beamed happily and kissed his cheek as a reward. She had never dreamed she would receive a couple item from him.

Then again, who knew she would fall in love with her own best friend? Love was unexpected yet thrilling.

Yoonjung and JB left the shoe store with their new shoes on.

People looked their way, and they grinned at the attention.

“They’re staring,” she whispered. “They know we’re a couple,” he whispered back.

Grinning, they held hands tightly and started running.

The two of them ended up at the Han River. It was the perfect weather to be there with ice cream cones.

Yoonjung held out her strawberry ice cream cone, and JB took a bite. In turn, he allowed her to take a bite of his pistachio ice cream also.

Yoonjung gazed up at the star-filled sky and took a deep breath of content. “This is such a nice night.”

JB lifted his gaze up to the sky also. “I think it’s the best night.” He looked at her and smiled. “We could finally go on official date.”

Yoonjung turned her head and smiled at him.

“To be honest, it was bugging me that I couldn’t take you out like the other boyfriends,” JB confessed. “We always had to stay at my place because of my broken leg. We couldn’t go shopping. We couldn’t eat out. We couldn’t go to the amusement park. We couldn’t go watch a simple movie. All those things…I wanted to do them with you.”

“Well…other boyfriends wouldn’t risk their lives for their girlfriends. It’s easy to say you’ll sacrifice yourself for someone else, but it’s harder to actually do that. You, JB, both said it and acted upon your words,” Yoonjung said.

“I told you I keep my promises,” he murmured.

“And I’m grateful for that. From now on, let’s do all those things you mentioned and many more, okay?” She asked.

“Okay.” JB nodded with a smile.

“You’re so cute!” Yoonjung squeezed his cheeks with her palms and laughed when he looked like a fish.

“Hey!” JB laughed.

Smiling dotingly, Yoonjung leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. The smile vanished from his face, and he closed his eyes. He tilted his head to the side and pressed closer against her to get better access to her lips. He slipped his tongue into and kissed her tenderly and sweetly.

Yoonjung gasped without breaking away from his mouth as he suddenly lifted her up and placed her on top of the railing. She pulled back and looked back at the dark black sea. She squealed and clutched onto his shoulder. “JB!”

He teasingly leaned her backwards. “You’re falling! You’re falling! The water ghost is going to grab you!”

“JB!” Yoonjung yelled and wrapped her arms around his neck. If she fell, she wasn’t going in alone.

Fortunately, JB drew her back. He laughed hard but she frowned and whacked his shoulder. “You scared me!”

“Relax. I got you.” JB grinned. His gaze fell upon her lips, and he softened. “I always got you…”

He leaned in and she closed her eyes as his lips touched hers once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_n-H24NrQ0

Got7: A

-------------------------------------------------

Laughing and talking, JB and Yoonjung came back to thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter