Our Place - 1

Distant Feeling

Today is 1st May, and that's mean BIGBANG's comeback. Yeah. Just check out the MV guys, its cool actually. And so a chapter update (even though no one really wait this story, but I still excited. Thanks BIGBANG for the comeback!)

 

 

 

--

 

It’s late at night, hell its freaking early in the morning when Changmin stirs in his sleep and grumbling slowly as he turns his body to one side. He’s just sleeping about half hour ago, if he’s right. Still using his shoes to bed and not even care to take off his jacket, he just let himself lie in the bed before after just home from his tight schedule around one. All he want right now is only close his eyes and drift to sleep in silence since he will have another schedule first in the morning tomorrow, but now someone annoyingly disturbed him. 

He finally open his eyes and looks so furious. The sounds of someone banging at his front door makes him get into sit position. He still sit there as his head slowly dizzy from the lack of sleep that he can’t help. Slowly but sure, he get into his sleep and walk toward the front door, promising himself that he will curse whoever that disturbed him right now, especially since this person banging at his front door instead of using the bell. And honestly, he’s kind of relieve when he buy this apartment because it’s only his place on this floor. He wonder if he has neighbor at this floor. Perhaps, his neighbor will choke him.

The steps that he takes not even right. He stumbled in his own feet and almost tripped down, somehow realizing if he sill uses his shoes while sleep before, untied, but still. He doesn’t have much time to thinks about that and just walking toward his front door that seems so far and long to just get there. Yawning a little, he finally unlock his front door and ready to snapped out at anyone who is disturbing him now. 

And that’s never happen.

When he open his door, the next thing that he knows is how he’s fall backward as something is fall toward his front, leaving him with his wobbly feet to easily fall backward. Even the back of his head is hit the cold floor with a loud thud as his bottom just hurt the moment it landed at the ground. He closes his eyes and look at the ceiling when he open it, feels fully awake this time, especially with something is rest over his body.  

Changmin stay in his position for a little while before he slowly brings his hands to moved Kyuhyun who is actually over his body and makes him stumbled backward. Kyuhyun smell like booze, woman’s cheap perfume, nicotine, and so many more, the things is, the smell really makes Changmin ready to throw up that moment. Kyu seems sleeping over his body, which makes him kinda easily to brings the body aside and get into his feet again to close his front door. He piping out for a moment, looking at the empty hall which is unnecessarily since whole floor is his. He close the door slowly before sighs and put his head to lean at the cold wooden door.

Changmin close his eyes and let his forehead feel the coldness there. He sighs deeply as he can feel a slight movement on his heels when Kyu’s sole is move and touch his. In the end, Changmin finally open his eyes and get down to face unconscious Kyu on the ground. He just stay and stare at the older for a little while before he finally put his hands over the other body to makes the older sleep in right position. After the moment of struggles, he finally makes Kyu face ceiling, which makes him easier to put his hands under the other body’s. One under his knees while the other is just behind. He lifts the older bridal style as he walk toward his bedroom and placed him there.

He sighs to himself once again and knows tomorrow will be a very long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading guys, and maybe you can check Loser or Bae Bae MV after this. kekeke. have a wonderful week-end :))