Two Months Ago - 2

Distant Feeling

Warning: Language. (Sorry I put so much swearing on this chapter)

 

 

 

06.28 -- ‘Kyu, it’s Leeteuk, where are you? Are you already know the news? Answer the phone.”

07.50 -- ‘Kyu we’ll go to your place’

08.21 -- ‘Kyu where are you? We’re outside your door!’

08.27 -- ‘Kyu Seriously open the damn door or Siwon is going to breaking it if you’re not answer the phone!’

08.42 -- ‘Great, now we broke your apartment door and you’re not even there!? Where are you Kyu? Now even Ryeowok is smashing your glass on the wall cause of anger. Seriously just answer the phone once, or send text!’

09.22 -- ‘Come on! Answer the damn Phone Kyu! Where are you!?’

11.32 -- ‘You evil! Where the hell are you!? If you’re not give us something to know your condition we’ll call police within 24 hours!’

12.53 -- ‘Right you ignore us! You better alright or we’re going to sliced you up and eat your flesh raw as appetizer on the weekend if you’re not answer the next call!’

14.47 -- ‘Heechul hyung said you’re dead meat Kyu!’

15.11 -- ‘Alright, we called police the first time in the morning tomorrow! You better alright! We’re not going to call you again, bye’

 

--

 

His eyes are half lidded as his hand keep shoving pills that his personal doctor gave him a month ago as a drugs to lessen his stress. His head kind of dizzy and his breath somehow heavy as the cold get into his system when he open his car window while the first snow start to fall over the town. 

He’s been there for like a whole day. The first thing that he done since morning is only switch his TV on and found the news of how Sungmin going to married within a month with this woman that he know just well, like a year. The next thing he knew was he’s driving through the country toward north just toward one of his favorite spot when he’s upset, park his car at the side of the road while facing the open sea that facing Japan which he can’t even see. 

He’s been ignoring the call since morning, his phone also not charge fully enough when he leave the house this morning, but he still let himself to hear the voice message that being left by all his hyungs, minus Sungmin through his phone. He’s sure his parents doesn’t know about this, since his parents also doesn’t know if he’s gay

The sun is already leaving the horizon like hours ago, and the cloudy night in winter is only make the night darker as usual. He’s just have booze with him, while his drug from his doctor also in his hands. He’s not eating anything since morning, just booze as his breakfast and lunch, well, its also possible if it will be his dinner. Speaking of dinner, he just realized if it’s just going to be his another breakfast since it’s almost three in the morning. He’s wonder how long he’s been sitting on his car without sleeping at all.

His phone on the passenger seat already turn silent quiet long. He can hear few messages being sent toward him before, but he’s not willing to check it at all. In the end, he just let his mind of somewhere else for useless hour. He sighs for a moment and slowly tries to take his phone which is annoyingly feels like he’s being kick in the head and stomach because somehow its really sore.

With so much effort than usual, he finally get his phone in his hands and already dialing one number that he knows so well. He doesn’t need to wait so long for the other line to answer him.

“... Wh-- What do you want!?” the sound from the other line is cracking, telling Kyu if the other is just wakes from his sleep “Come on Kyu, what happen?”

Kyu open his mouth to says something, but there’s no voice come up. His throat sore and his mouth really dries. He can’t even feels his own saliva inside his mouth. The only thing that finally come from his mouth is cracking sound that not even understandable. He in the end coughing so hard until his stomach and ears hurt.

“Kyu? You okay!?” Changmin starts to sound worried this time, and he seems fully awake while there’s also the sounds of him start to running on the other line “Kyu, says something!”

Kyu’s still coughing so hard, and the smell of booze that comes from his breath makes him nausea and in the moment he’s throwing up on his own car over his shoes and he can see the hint of blood between his puke. Slowly he lost his breath and the sight on his eyes getting blur before the sounds from his phone that already gone from his hands is getting into his ears, very loud, and makes him use his last energy to say something that hurt his throat like he tries to cut it off before he passed out.

“... Ch... Chwang... He... Help...”  

 

--

 

03.12 -- ‘You bastard! Why the hell you called me at 3a.m and hung up like that!? What happen!?’

03.20 -- ‘Kyu! Answer me! Where are you!? Go answer my damn calls you bastard! Don’t make me worried! Where the hell are you!?’

03.26 -- ‘God! Where are you Kyu, You sly bastard! Don’t makes me go around the town just to find you randomly!’

03.32 -- ‘For God sake! I’ll go to the usual right now! If you’re not there, I will definitely punch you in the face!’

04.57 -- ‘SERIOUSLY, KYU ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!’

05.56 -- ‘Where are you I’m already on the usual near the sea an--HOLY MOLLY! KYU....” 

 

(the rest of messages just the sound of Changmin opens and slams his car door close and how he’s cursing all the way long toward the nearest hospital when he brings Kyu’s unconscious body)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))