Distant Feeling - 2

Distant Feeling

 

 

 

When Kyu arrives at SM building this morning, to do some practice and do all his work which somehow he would prefer to called these days, some eyes are landed on him. He can feels the tension around him and how those gaze explaining him enough to what actually happen here, and somehow he proud to himself that his plan is working.

The lift ride to the floor where he supposed to meet his hyungs seems pretty long that usual. He has his earphone on his ears while his eyes is only focusing at the lift door. As the door is open, he just walk straight toward the practice room and get inside, forgetting that the stares which he’s get along the way with a plain gaze that he put on the floor.

The moment when he arrives at the room, he can see how his hyungs are stop chattering and all heads turns at him. He just look at them like nothing happen and walk toward the corner of the room where there’s bunches of bags which are of course belong to his hyungs. The sounds of his step is loud in the room, but he’s not really thinks of it, until the moment after he put his bag down, finally Leeteuk, talk to him.

“Are you doing it on purpose this time?”

“No.” Kyu answer simply like he actually knows what his hyung talking about. Well, he’s really knows, because he’s been doing this for awhile “it just a snapshot that I took with him, that’s all.”

“Really?” this time Siwon is the one who’s talking with his hands crossed in front of his chest and a ‘I’m not buying that ’ expression is all over his face “you seems like you just doing that for win the game!”

“I’m not.” Kyu look at the two before he walk pass them and get into the bench not far from there and tied up his shoes “I’m absolutely already lost.”

Both Leeteuk and Siwon turns their body toward where Kyu is. They look at each other for a while and then sighs defeated. Siwon in the end just shrugs and leave the conversation like that before he walk toward duo Donghae and Eunhyuk who seem like avoided the conversation between the magnae and the leader before by looking at Eunhyuk’s Laptop’s screen for something. Leeteuk on the other hand also sighs, but he walks closer toward Kyu and take a spot beside him.

“You’re so obvious.” Leeteuk let a smile form on his lips as he lean at the wall behind. Kyu get into straight sit position and look at the wall in front of him, and spotted Ryeowook is sitting on the ground doing something with his phone across him “you know, we’re here for you, don’t put the problem on yourself alone.”

Kyu finally brings his gaze toward Leeteuk beside him and look at him closely. His leader is only look at the front, probably at Ryeowook with his phone. He brings his gaze back and turns his head down after a moment, looking at his hands over his laps.

“It’s okay, I have Changmin with me.” 

“That’s the point why I said that we’re here for you.” he stop for a moment and stand on his feet without looking at Kyu that follows his presence “because one day you’ll realizes that you can’t hurt him anymore.”

Leeteuk just walks afterwards and claps his hands to take the other attention. Everyone has their focus on him as he says about start the dance practice. Kyu still follows his  leader presence before finally he decide to stand on his feet and start to gather with his hyungs and start to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))