Distant Feeling - 3

Distant Feeling

 

 

 

“You’re messed up.”

Kyu lift his head after he takes off his shoes and walk toward the couch in his living room and throws himself there, let his head bury in the red cushion as he mumbles something can’t be explained. He tries to respond what Changmin says toward him before, but he can’t even makes the words slips from his mouth right.

Today at works wasn’t that fun. He’s been scolded by his manager, get a lecture from him and most of his hyungs, some comments appear on the internet about the picture from this morning and most of all he knows he will get punch in the face from Changmin just like the last time when he create of chaos by posting of their picture have dinner together.

After like five minutes and lack of fresh air, Kyu finally turns his body to face the ceiling above. He can see the white surface of it while he slowly brings his arms over his head and makes himself comfortable on his position. He closes his eyes slowly and finally open his mouth “How’s your day?”

“Like crap as always since the first time I came here.” Changmin says simply as his voice sounded like he’s eating something between. He’s not continuing for a while after Kyu answer him with a soft hum and sighs, but then he does “You owe me a punch in the face mister.”

“I know.”

Then there’s another silence between them. Kyu can hear how Changmin moves in the room after a minutes or two, walk toward the kitchen and open the fridge. He can hears how he turns the sinks and maybe wash his hands before walk back toward his direction, not the computer desk. Kyu open his eyes when he feels that Changmin shoves his feet down and sit at the end of the couch.

Kyu fully open his eyes and get into sit position, drags his feet closer to him and lean his side on the cushion. Changmin is across him at the other side of the couch, with a bag of gummy bear candy and chew the colorful stuffs inside his mouth. He looks quiet neat, she must be out from the apartment when he’s at practice and few shows today.

“Captured anything good while I’m at work today?”

“Not much.” he says simply as she shoves the gummy bear’s bag toward his direction when he takes few from him “but today, I met Sungmin hyung at lunch.”

Kyu flinched in his sit and looked at Changmin with widen eyes and forgetting about the gummy bear on his hands. The sounds of the forbidden name that he’s tries to avoid about two months now simply makes his chest hurt for some reason, and he now feels like an idiot about how the hint of that name makes his mind somehow upside down.

Changmin seems like he realized what the effect of that name toward Kyu which makes he turns his head and rolled his eyes when he found the other dumbstruck there. Hee sighs and take the gummy bears from Kyu’s hands and eat it shamelessly “You do realized right, if sooner or later that name will come up, or worse, you’ll face to face with him.”

“What are you guys talking about?” ignoring Changmin’s words, Kyu just asking him with some question that somehow he might now the answer. His expression is changing from the annoyed one from work into the one that being scared of something and someone that excited of something at the same time “did he said something about me? Well, not that I care, but, is he?”

Changmin rolls his eyes for awhile, annoyed “You’re a sly bastard, and no,mostly he talked about crap’s crap that I don’t give any single damn at all.”

Of course he knows that. Of course Sungmin wouldn’t talk about him after all. He’s been married like two months ago, and why would he talks about him. Why would he care about him at all. The thought really makes him sick inside, and he just really need to lie down right now.

Kyu stand on his feet as he walks slowly toward his bedroom while he dragged his bag on the floor to his bedroom “I need a sleep, night Chwang.”

Changmin not answer that and just stare blankly at the TV screen that off. He just sit there in silent until the sound of closed door from Kyu’s room can be heard. As the room turns silence once again, he finally brings his head down and hold himself quiet hard. The feels of hurt start to crept to his whole body from his chest which makes him let his body swamp on the couch where he’s been sitting, before turns into ball slowly and let the darkness take his consciousness. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))