Kiseop- Book Lovers

U-KISS Love Stories

Books, were the only thing that gives me imaginations. Of course, I do have my own creative ideas, but books helps me more. So since I love books,I always go to the library. It's wherer I can think and enjoy the books that I read there, and to imagine things that I love. One day, I went to the library to spend some quiet time alone. When I got there, I heard some people talking.

" OMG! U-KISS is here, they're staying here for her while." A girl shouted.

I looked at the group of girls in the crowd, I didn't really bother with the news. The thing was, I knew who U-KISS was. I was quite happy, when I heard that they're staying in "Your Home Place" for a while. I walked in further into the library, for a change, I decided to look at the magazine section where all the celebrity news were. I looked around and I found a magazine that caught my eyes. It was a magazine about U-KISS, on the front cover. I looked at all of them on the cover, they were all handsome. One of my eyes landed on one of them, it was Kiseop.

"He looks really handsome and nice, wish I could meet him in person." I thought to myself.

So I bought the magazine, and read it on the way home. 2 days, I went the library again. I decided to reread the magazine that I bought 2 days ago, since I got quite fond of it. As I got outside the doors to the library, a whole bunch of screams and shouts were getting closer. I looked up from the magazine, I looked at the direction of the noise. Walking towards the library was U-KISS, they were signing autographs while walking. I didn't freak out or anything, I just looked on. My eyes managed to find Kiseop through the big crowd. He was signing an autograph, he looked up after he handed the autograph back to the owner. He saw me, we looked at each other for a few seconds. I smiled then walked inside the library, Kiseop looked on as I walked in. I was walking to the back of the library where it's quiet. I turned around when I heard the door opening again, they walked in. My eyes met with Kiseop's again, this time he smiled at me.  I turned around and smiled without him looking at me. I then continued to the back, and sat down on a chair and began reading. The noise once again came closer, but this time it was quieter since it's in the library. I ignored it as much as I could,the magazine kept me focused. The noise soon left, I was happy. The chair beside me soon pulled out, and someone sat beside me with a book. The book covered up the person's face, so I didn't know who it was.

"Hello." I said to the stranger.
" Hello." The person replied.
"What book are you reading?" I asked.
"A book that's really meaningful, and you?" the person replied.
"Oh, I'm reading a favorite magazine of mine, it's about K-Pop groups." I responded.
"Who's your favorite?"  the person asked.
"U-KISS, they seem to attract my attention alot." I laughed.
"Oh, who's your favorite member?" He suddenly asked.
".. uhm, I don't know yet, but I'm thinking of Kiseop." I said after a while of thinking.

I smiled while pointing at Kiseop in the picture.

"Well I gotta go now, it was nice having a convo with you." the person said getting up.
"You too." I said.

Suddenly, the person lowered the book from his face, my eyes went wide when I saw his face.

"Kiseop!" I said.

I got up, but my leg got caught between the chair legs. I fell backwards, Kiseop with fast reactions, caught me. He grabbed my hand pulled me back, I fell into his chest. My face went bright red, Kiseop was still holding onto my hand. I stood up straight after a few seconds, I looked at him.

"Thank you..." I said.
"No need." Kiseop smiled.

We looked at each other for a while, I broke out the stare with a conversation.

"So, why aren't you with the others?" I asked Kiseop.
"Oh, I wanted to spend some time alone, and maybe say hi to you since we saw each other outside." Kiseop responded with a small laugh.
"Oh, well, it was nice to meet you, never really expected it." I said.
"True."Kiseop laughed.

We both laughed a little, the librarian looked at us and gestured us to be quiet. We nodded.

"Hey, want to go for a walk? Have a conversation or   something?" Kiseop asked.
"Sounds nice." I replied.  

Kiseop told the others, and we went out of the library. We took a stroll in the park where the sun shines brightly and the cool breeze blew.

"By the way, what's your name?" Kiseop asked.
"It's _____." I responded.
"Hm, sounds nice, well what do you want to talk about?" Kiseop asked with a laugh.
"Up to you." I responded.
"Hmmm how about.. Books?" Kiseop said.
"Haha sure." I laughed.
"What's your favorite book?" Kiseop asked.
"I have to say... The Notebook." I said with a smile.
"Me too." Kiseop said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea, it's really nice isn't it?" Kiseop asked.
"Yes it is, really romantic." I responded.
"Glad we have something in common." Kiseop laughed.
"Indeed." I said.

We sat down at the edge of a water fountain, the water was beautiful and clear as it came out of the nozzles of the sprinklers.

"The weather's really nice and warm, I could fall asleep easily." Kiseop said looking up at the sky with closed eyes.
"Same here, the warm air just makes you drowsy." I said.

I looked at Kiseop, his face was so flawless that it glowed in the sunlight. I smiled. We both looked into the fountain, we saw each other's reflection. We both looked at it for a while, Kiseop dipped his hand in the water. The next thing I knew, water came splashing onto my face. Kiseop laughed, I dipped my hand in the water too. Water went flying onto Kiseop's face and shirt, the next thing we knew, we were soaked.

"It was fun today." I said with a laugh.
"Haha yup, now gotta go back and dry up, want to hang out tomorrow or something?" Kiseop asksd.
"Sure, I'd like that." I smiled.
"Awesome! See you then, I gotta go now." Kiseop smiled.
"It was nice meeting you today." I said to him.

Kiseop turned his head and looked at me, then smiled.

"I did too, go home and dry up before you catch a cold." Kiseop said.

I smiled at him, the two of us went home soon after. After that day, we became really good friends. We hung out alot, soon after, we both developed feelings for each other. Kiseop liked me, I liked him, but we didn't want to tell each other. A week later, I got really sick. One day I laid on the couch at home, my nose were plugged, and I couldn't hear anything because of all the nose blowing. Kiseop knew that I got sick, so he decided to come over. 15 minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said weakly.

Kiseop came in with a book, and sat down on a chair.

"You feeling better?" He asked.
"No, I feel like a balloon that got inflated till I'm at the verge of exploding." I said.
"Yikes, anyways, since you're going to lay here and do nothing, I brought a book here to read to you." Kiseop smiled.
"What book?" I asked.
"The Hunger Games." Kiseop replied.
"Oh goodie." I said with a smile.

Kiseop got up, and walked up to the couch. He gently propped me up on the couch, and sat down. I leaned against his shoulder, and listened to him read. It was soft and nice to listen to, I closed my eyes. Soon after, I fell asleep. I fell asleep on his shoulder, Kiseop closed the book when I noticed that I was quietly snoring. Kiseop gently took my hand to not wake me up, and held it.

"I love you.." Kiseop whispered.

Since my ears were plugged and I was asleep,I was completely oblivious of what he said. Finally, another week passed. I finally recovered, and was back to normal. Since I recovered, I've decided to tell Kiseop how I feel. A few days later, my birthday arrived. Kiseop took me shopping, it was really fun. I went into a clothes shop, I looked around. I found a nice top that I liked, I looked out the glass behind the rack. Kiseop was at a bookstore, he was reading a book. I smiled. After the shopping trip, we went to the library. Kiseop and I went to the back of the library to read. I was reading "The Hunger Games." Kiseop was reading "Catching Fire." About half an hour of reading, I finally decided to tell him.

"Kiseop?" I said.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Uhm I have something to say." I blushed.
"What is it," He asked.
"I wanted to tell you... That I.. Well.. Like you." I managed to get the words out.

Kiseop looked at me and then smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked with a slight laugh.
"Well that's what I said too except mine's more meaningful." Kiseop responded.
"Say what? And when?" I asked confused.
"That day when you were sick, and I was over." Kiseop answered.
"Oh, what about it? What did you say?" I asked again.
"You really want to know?" Kiseop asked.
"Yes." I said.

Kiseop smiled and took out something, it was an object that's wrapped up.

"Happy Birthday _______." Kiseop said looking into my eyes.

I opened it, it was a book. It was "The notebook." I was so happy, I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I said.
"Now, open to the first page." Kiseop added.

I slowly opened the book, to the first page. My eyes went wide as to what it said.

"I Love You ______" -Kiseop"

I looked at him for a while.

"This is what you said that day?" I asked.
"Yes it was, and I noticed that the book explains us in a way too." Kiseop responded.

I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said.

I looked at him, I slowly leaned in. We kissed each other, it lasted for a while.  We laughed afterwards. A few days after, Kiseop took me to the water fountain again. We were a couple now, happy and cheerful everyday.

"Haha still remember the water splashing?" I asked him.
"Yes I do." Kiseop responded with a laugh.

The two of us sat down beneath a tree, and we read "The Notebook". Soon after we fell asleep on each other's shoulders, head against head, and hand in hand. Asleep in the warm breeze, "The Notebook" flipped back to the first page by the wind. The words

"I love You" were swaying around on that page. U-KISS's Kiseop
.