Hoon- Clearest Affections

U-KISS Love Stories

I'm just a young girl, I always like to go this one place. It was a little playground, the playground wasn't that big. The reason why I love that place, is because of a swing tied to a tree. The trees were well spread apart, so whenever I swung high on the swing, I can see the beautiful sky and things in the distance. The beautiful breeze, even when I have my eyes closed, it feels like everything is there in front of me. One day, I went to visit the playground. When I arrived, I saw a young boy. He was Korean with a really cute facial appearance, he was on the swings. I stood behind some trees, and watched him.

"He's really cute, and he looks really sweet and kind." I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the swing, he was still sitting there.

"Hi..." I said ask I got up to him.

The boy looked at me and smiled.

"Hi." he replied.

I just stared at his smile, it was awing.

"I'm ______, nice to meet you." I introduced myself.
"Hoon, do you want to ride this?" He asked.
"No it's fine, you can ride it." I smiled.
"Thank you, I really enjoy the view when I'm swinging high, even though it's my first time here." Hoon said.
"That's great! I always come here whenever I'm free." I said.
"Oh really? Wow I should do that too." Hoon smiled.
"You should,we should come together." I replied.
"We should!" Hoon said.

After that day, we became really close friends, we enjoyed hanging at the park. We stayed close friends till the last year of middle school, Hoon had to go somewhere with his parents for a few years. So I was all by myself, it was only till the 2 year of my University years. One day, I was out for a walk with a friend of mine. We were walking in a park, the very same park where I first met Hoon. My friend was going to the washroom, so I sat down on the swings. I began to swing the swings up into the air, I closed my eyes. I was pretty high into the air, suddenly I leaned back too far. I began falling backwards towards the ground, right below me was a rock. My friend was coming back from the bathroom, and began running. I fell and hit the back of my head against the rock, everything went black soon after. I woke up to nothing, everything was white. Right away I knew what happened, I became blind.

"Oh ______, how can this happen?" my friend's voice said beside me.
"Well, I should be thankful that I'm still alive.I can never see my friend's faces again.." I said sadly.

As the years went by, I became use to being blind. Of course it was hard at first, but with my friend's help I got through each and everyday. Finally, it was my last year in University. One day, I was feeling really tired and bored. But I really wanted to go to the park, I didn't need my friends. When I got there, The air was fresh and the breeze was warm. I continued walking, I then suddenly stopped. Even though my eyes were in forever brightness, but my ears became more sensitive. From a few meters away, I could a hear the faint sound of a swing swinging. I smiled, and I continued walking . When I got there the swing stopped.

"Hello? Is someone here?" I asked.
"Hi." A young man's voice replied.
"Great day isn't it " I asked starting a conversation.
"Yes indeed, what is your name?" the young man asked.
"______." I replied with a smile.
"______.. _______? Is it really you?" The young man sounded surprised.
"Uhm do you know me?" I asked confused.
"It's me, Hoon." the young man said.
"Hoon.... I'm sorry, I don't know you.." I replied.
"We were childhood friends.. How could you forget me?" Hoon asked shocked.
"I'm really sorry, I really don't remember you." I said.
"Why are you staring over there? Did you.. Become... Blind?" Hoon slowly asked.

I slowly nodded.There was a moment of silence, then Hoon spoke.

"Can't believe you've lost your sight,and memory." he said.
"You know, how about we spend time together, get to know each other better? Hopefully, little pieces of memory will come back into my mind." I smiled.
"Sure, shall we start like we've never known each other?" Hoon asked.

I didn't say anything for a while.

"I know it might upset you, but I think this is the best way." I finally told him.
"Alright then, hopefully we can make new and wonderful memories again." Hoon said.
"Yes, oh and I might need help with things, so if you don't mind?" I laughed.
"I'll be glad to help and old friend whenever I can." Hoon said.
"Thanks Hoon" I said.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine his face. Imagine that he had dark brown hair that was medium length, and a cute and handsome face at the same time, with a beautiful smile.

"You know, I can kind of imagine seeing your face and what it looks like." I said to Hoon.
"Do I look weird in your imagination?" Hoon joked.

I laughed.

"Haha no...you actually look quite handsome." I answered.

We both laughed. We became close friends just like that, I was happy to have a friend like him. We hungout alot, Hoon would help me whenever I was having trouble. Soon I began to like him, and Hoon, starting from a long time ago liked me as well. During the days that we spend time with each other, Somehow, the bits of memories of the past came back. But since I wasn't quite sure if it was Hoon that was my childhood friend, I didn't say anything. After another few months, I finally decided to tell him that I liked him even though I don't remember anything about our past. One day, Hoon and I walked along a road in a big park, on the other side of me was a hill, of course I can't see it. We talked along the way, Hoon held onto my arm to help guide me. Finally after a few minutes of laughing, I finally decided to tell Hoon. I stopped walking and held onto his hand, Hoon stopped. I tried hard to guess where his face was in front of me, I could hear his breathing, quietly.

"Hoon.. Can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Of course, what is it _______?" Hoon responded.
"I believe you that you said that we were really close friends when we were kids, and now since we've met each other again, I began to like you." I said.
"You do?" Hoon asked calmly.
"Yes I do, and nowadays, little pieces of memories are coming back..". I added.
"That's great, I'm guessing that you're waiting for an answer?" Hoon asked.

I smiled at the direction of his face.

"I like you too ______." Hoon said.

I closed my eyes, and held tightly to his hand. We started walking again, soon after something made a faint sound. I stopped Hoon on the spot, I on the other hand was almost at the edge of the hill.

"What is it?" Hoon asked.
"Something's coming out of the forest.." I said quietly.

Suddenly a big deer pounced out of the forest ad ran towards us, I stepped backwards. I stepped off the edge of the hill, Hoon saw me and grabbed my hand. We rolled down the hill, Hoon held me tight, protecting my head and my spine. I held him back tightly, by the time we got to the bottom, I was close to fainting. Hoon held my face and gently shook it.

"______? You ok?!" Hoon asked.
"Hoon..." I said.

My eyesight was blurry, but, an image of a young man was slowly coming into focus. I then fainted, when I woke up I was on the hospital bed. I was shocked, I could see everything again.

"My goodness..." I said.

I looked beside me, Hoon was sleeping. I smiled, I looked at his face, he didn't change at all since he was young.
"I remembered everything..." I whispered.

I took his hand in mine, Hoon then slowly woke up.

"______..you're awake." Hoon said with a beautiful smile.
"Yes I am, I can see you, and I remembered everything.." I said to him.

Hoon looked at me.

"You... Do?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. Hoon then gave me a hug, I hugged him back.

"I've missed you." I said.
"I've missed you too." Hoon responded.

A week later, Hoon and I walked to the park where we first met each other. We walked up to the swing, holding hands. We stopped in front of it, and looked at each other.

"They've built in another swing, right beside the old one." Hoon said.
"That's good, cause now, we don't have to fight over it." I replied.

We both smiled, Hoon leaned in slowly. Our lips touched, we closed our eyes. Soon after, we sat down on the swings. We held hands, and went high into the air.

"The view hasn't change much." Hoon said.
"Indeed, and neither have you." I looked at him.

The wind gently blowing his hair, he was really handsome.

"You too." Hoon smiled.
"I love you." I said to him.

Hoon held my hand tighter.

"I love you _______." He said.

We then closed our eyes and let the memories from the past rush back into out minds, to the time where we met each other while Hoon was swinging on the swings, and I was watching him from afar. ❤
U-KISS's Hoon.