Kevin- Familiar Memories

U-KISS Love Stories

I'm just young a girl right now, I love to go to places by myself. So one day, I decided to climb this big hill. It was quite bumpy, but I managed to climb on top after a while. I stood high while looking at the beautiful view in front of me, I closed my eyes and breathed in the air. Suddenly from behind me, I heard walking sounds. I turned my head towards the opened forest behind me, there was a young boy with blonde hair walking. His face was flawless, it literally shimmered in the sunlight, he was Korean, but looked like an angel. I just stared at him, suddenly he looked up and saw me. I gasped and panicked, I stepped backward.

"Watch out!" The boy shouted while running towards me.

I stepped off the edge of the hill, I started rolling down the hill. Along the way, I hit my head on a rock. The young boy was running down the hill trying to save me, while trying to be careful. By the time I got to the bottom, I fainted. 10 years passed, I'm 19 now. Basically an adult now, but the incident that happened years ago, I couldn't remember anything. But once in a while, I would get unexpected headaches. One day I was listening to some songs by U-KISS, somehow, by listening to U-KISS songs keeps away the headaches. I was in love with a member, it was Kevin. As I was walking through a nice park one day, I saw a group of boys sitting near a water fountain.

"Wow, they are really handsome." I said to myself.

As I looked at them all, my eyes stopped on one of them. He had orange-blonde hair with a flawless pale face, Korean backround. He was talking to his friends, I looked on. He then looked up, and saw me looking at him from about 13 meters away from him. I smiled softly, he smiled back. I then walked away, the young man looked on as I did. After being in the park for about half an hour, I returned back to the water fountain. They were gone, I sat down. I looked up at the blue sky, thought about the young man and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, I felt someone sat down beside me. I slowly opened my eyes, I looked at the person sitting beside me. My eyes went wide as I saw who it was, it was the young man I saw. He looked at me with a beautiful smile, the wind gently blowing his golden hair. I was shocked and speechless, he smiled again.

"Hi." he said.
"Hi..." I finally replied.
"I'm Kevin, what's your name?" He asked nicely.
".. ______." I continued looking at him.
"Nice to meet you ______, what were you doing here alone?" Kevin asked.
"Somewhat taking a nap, and listening to some of my favorite songs." I said.
"May I?" Kevin asked.
"Sure." I said giving him my earbuds.

Kevin placed the ear buds on, after a while, he took it off and smiled.

"Looks like you really enjoy listening to our songs huh?" Kevin laughed.

I stared at him, then finally realized what he was talking about.

"... You're U-KISS's Kevin?!" I asked surprised.
"Indeed I am, I thought you would've knew when we saw each other an hour earlier." Kevin said.
"Oh, sorry, the distance was pretty far away, didn't really knew who you were then, and I kind of forgot everything for a moment." I said embarrassed.
"Haha it's fine, we don't really like alot of people going OMG it's U-KISS! let's go tackle them onto the ground and hug them!" Kevin laughed.

I laughed back, soon after we took a walk along the park.

"So tell me somethings that happened during your childhood?" I asked him.
"Not much, what about you?" Kevin asked back.

I looked ahead.

"Not much that I could remember, I only remember that I went to the hospital once because of an accident." I said.

Kevin looked at me, and I didn't notice.

"My mom told me it wasn't something too serious, so I didn't need to know much. She also said that a young boy brought me to the hospital, she described him as caring, helpful, and sweet blonde Korean child." I said with a smile.

I looked at Kevin he was just looking at me, I looked back.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No, everything's fine." Kevin replied.
"Oh ok." I said confused.

Suddenly my head began to hurt, I closed my eyes and squinted my eyes.

"You ok ______?" Kevin asked.
"Yea, just got a headache that's all." I replied with a smile.

Kevin looked at me with a focused thoughtful look.

"Sorry, I got to go home now, maybe we can hangout some other day." I said.
"Yea, that'll be nice." Kevin responded.

The next few days we became really close friends, talking about our lives, what we love and so on. Kevin and I soon fell in love with each other, never told each other. One day, Kevin took me to a grassy hill. We sat down halfway up the hill, and started talking.

"So about that boy that you said before, was there anything else you remember about him?" Kevin asked.
"What you jealous?" I asked with a smile.
"Haha nah, I just want to know some details." Kevin laughed.
"Well, I don't remember alot from my childhood, but somehow I remembered some things about that kid." I said.
"Haha well that's a surprise." Kevin said.
"It is, well, he was a little taller than me, like I said before he was Korean, he had flawless blonde-golden hair, and a beautiful pale face..." I said.

I then looked at Kevin, I looked into his eyes.

"In a way... He kind of.. Looked like you." I said as I continued to study his face.
"Haha you never know." Kevin said.
"Yea, I suppose so, if only I can meet him again, and say thank you." I said with a sigh.

Kevin smiled without me noticing. After that day, I began to have more headaches. Some were so bad that I couldn't even move, and Aspirins and Advil were useless. But of course, after a while it would go away. As the day went on, I began to wonder who that boy was, and how Kevin looked so similar to him.

"Is he Kevin's brother?" I asked myself being completely oblivious at the fact that Kevin doesn't even have a brother.

One day, I decided to tell Kevin about my feelings. I thought it was time, also I was having a pretty bad headache that day too. We met each other on a big hill, to be precise, it was the exact same hill that I fell off of, of course, I didn't know that.

"Did you want to tell me something." Kevin asked.
"Yea." I replied.
"Haha well I'm listening." Kevin said.
"Well... The thing is.. I wanted to tell you, that I like you." I said.

Kevin smiled, he turned and faced the sun at the edge of the hill. I looked at him with anxious eyes.

"I, like you too ______." Kevin finally said.

Suddenly a massive headache came up, It was really painful, but I held it.

"You do?" I asked surprised.
"Yes I do, and I have something to tell you too." Kevin said facing me.

Kevin gently pulled me in, he slowly kissed me. Butterflies flew around in my stomach, it was really relaxing. He then hugged me, the headache suddenly went away. We hugged each other for a while, we then began to walk along the edge of the hill. Suddenly I stopped, Kevin kept on walking, he didn't notice. I closed my eyes, the headache was back, this time, it was severe. I felt really sick, everything was spinning, the back of my head felt like 10 knives stabbed through it. I placed my finger beneath my nose, and looked at it. There was blood on my fingers, I was really dizzy.

"Kevin..." I said softly.

Kevin turned and saw me.

"Oh my god ______!" Kevin said shocked.

Blood was coming out of my ears as well, I was going to faint, I collapsed. Kevin came running, the edge of the hill crumpled. Kevin caught me, he held me tight. We began to roll down the hill, he covered my head and my back to protect me from more damage. The next thing I knew, I was at the hospital. Kevin was sitting beside me.

"Kevin." I said.
"Hey , you feeling better?" Kevin asked. "Yea, my head hurts a little that's all." I said.

The doctor then came in, and looked at me.

"______, you're back, and look, Kevin brought you here AGAIN." The doctor said.
"Uhm Ok?" I said confused.
"We found out, that when you were little, you damaged a part of your head, which now is causing you severe headaches to the point, that you may start bleeding from the nose and ear. No worries, we'll do a surgery on you, you'll be healed soon." The doctor said.

He then left, I looked at Kevin.

"Ok, what did he meant when I was here before, and that you brought me here before?" I asked.

Kevin just looked at me. I looked back at him for a while, finally realizing what the doctor meant.

"It.. Was you.... Wasn't it? It was you.. Who brought me here 10 years ago." I asked surprised.

Kevin nodded.

"OH My God.. Why didn't you tell me? Or was this the thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked.
"Yea, this was the thing that I wanted to tell you, I wasn't sure that you were the girl that I saved that day many years ago." Kevin replied.
"Kevin." I said.
"Sorry." Kevin apologized.

I smiled, I took his hand in mine.

"Thank you, for both times that I've fallen off the hill, I remember everything now." I said.
"You do?" Kevin asked.
"Yup, how I was on the hill, and you were walking in the big forest." I said.

Kevin looked at me, and hugged me, I hugged him back. A few hours later, I received my surgery. A month later I finally recovered, Kevin stayed by my side the whole time. One day Kevin took me to the hill again, there were safety bars at the edge now. We held each other's hand and watched the sun, it was quite a view.

"No more headaches?" Kevin asked.
"No more, all thanks to you." I smiled.
"That's great." Kevin said.
"It is, I love you, and thanks for saving me again." I said.
"I love you too." Kevin replied.

We walked away from that hill while listening to U-KISS songs, away from that hill where I met the young boy with the flawless face, now a young and handsome man. ❤U-KISS's Kevin
.