Soohyun- Brotherly Love

U-KISS Love Stories
I'm at home by myself, my parents were on a business trip. They couldn't take me with them, so they left me home, knowing that I could take care of myself. They were going to be gone for a year and half, so in those months, I have to do everything. I'm in my teenage years, so I can stay home alone. One day, I finished all the chores, and finished all my homework,I decided to hangout with my friends. We hungout by the park, the weather was beautiful. We had fun, played around. We sat down on a bench, one of my friend asked me something that I've never thought about.

"______, have you ever wanted a brother?"

I froze, and thought about it.

"Actually, no... I've never thought about it." I replied.
"Oh." My friends said.
"I actually want to have a sibling, so I can experience how siblings play around everyday." I smiled.

My friends laughed and we enjoyed the rest of the day shopping ect. The next day, I went out to buy ingredients to make something for a party that I was going to attend. I was going to make a pork cutlet with fried rice with sweet sauce. I got everything prepared, I the radio.

"New announcement, the K-Pop group "U-KISS" will be staying in "Your Home Place" for 2 years."

I smiled, U-KISS is one of my favorite K-Pop group. I the stove, placed the pan on the stove. Suddenly, the phone rang. I went to pick it up, in the process, I rushed by a tissue paper. The tissue flew in the air and landed in the pan. My friend, Meyrin was on the phone. I went upstairs to answer the call, the tissue began to burn. We talked for about 10mins, I didn't realize it till it was too late.

"Hold on..." I said in a middle of a convo through the phone.
"What is it?" Meyrin asked.
"... Something smells burnt." I said.
".. Weren't you cooking?" Meyrin asked remembering.
"Oh No!" I shouted.

I dropped the phone and ran downstairs. The whole kitchen was on fire, I tried the put out the fire. The fire grew, I coughed and the smoke was hurting my eyes. I backed up, my arm suddenly felt pain. I looked behind me, a sharp knife was covered with blood. I looked at my arm, there was a big gash about 6mm deep on my left bicep. Blood was gushing out, I felt dizzy. I couldn't do anything anymore, I used all my strength to get out of the house. The house was slowly burning down, I got outside just in time. I couldn't hold it anymore, I collapsed. My eyes were becoming blurry, suddenly a person ran towards me. He knelt beside me and lifted me up, I leaned against his shoulder, weak and faint from massive blood loss. He called 911, I looked at him, then fainted. Everything went black. I woke up on a bed in a room, it wasn't the hospital. I sat up slowly, I leaned against the bed frame. I looked around, noone was in the room. My arm was bandaged up, the pain comes up when I gently touch it. Suddenly the door slowly opened, I looked up to see who it was. My eyes widened as I saw the young man come in the room. He was pretty tall, with reddish-brown hair. He was Korean, he had a cute smile when he looked at me. It was U-KISS's Soohyun. My heart began to beat faster than usual, I just kept on looking at him. Soohyun sat beside me with a small bowl of medicine.

"You feeling better?" Soohyun asked.
"Yes I am... Thank you." I replied.
"No need, I thought you were going to die that day, luckily I took you to the hospital in time." Soohyun smiled.
"Oh, I'm guessing my house burned down to pieces..." I said with a half smile.
"Yea.. It was pretty bad, the firefighters took a long time to put out the fire." Soohyun answered.
"Great." I said.
"Hey you can live here till, you're ready to leave." Soohyun said all of a sudden.
"Really? By the way, what did you say when you brought me to the hospital?" I asked curious.
"Oh, I told the receptionist that I was your older brother." Soohyun laughed.
"Oh..you did?" I said looking into his eyes.
"Yea I did." Soohyun replied.
"Thank you." I said softly.
"No need, anyways, here's your medicine, the smoke ruined your throat, so the medicine will help the throat to recover faster." Soohyun said.

Soohyun gently fed me the medicine, I was thankful that I met U-KISS's Soohyun, and him saving me and helping me.

"You know, how about lets act like real siblings, for a while?" Soohyun suggested.
"Really?" I said with a smile.
"You want to?" Soohyun asked curious.
"Well, I never had siblings, a few days ago my friends asked me if I ever wanted a brother. I told them that I want to experience the fun and experience of having a brother and the fun that we'll have if I ever had one." I said looking into Soohyun's eyes.
"Well that's perfect, just take me as an older brother and a friend." Soohyun smiled.

I was happy, I wasn't alone anymore. Since Soohyun was a singer and member of U-KISS, he was quite busy. One day while being home alone, my parents called.

"______, mom and dad has to stay over here for 2 years." my mom said.
"Really?." I said sadly.
"Sorry sweetie, you'll have to look after yourself for 2 years, we'll be back before you know it. Mom and Dad loves you." My dad replied.
"It's fine, a friend is taking care of me, take care." I said.
"Ok, please thank your friend for us, bye." My mom said.
"Bye." I replied.

I hungup and sat on the bed, the door opened. Soohyun walked in, with a bag.

"Hey little sis, how you doing?" Soohyun asked sitting beside me.
"My parents just called, they're not coming back for another 2 years." I said looking at Soohyun.

Soohyun placed his hand over me.

" Then I'll take you to fun places and enjoy the 2 years." Soohyun smiled.
"Really?" I asked happily.
"Yea, in fact, let's go to the amusement park right now, with the members of U-KISS?" Soohyun asked.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yea! Let's go!" Soohyun said grabbing my arm.

My arm stretched, and the gash on my bicep began to hurt.
"Ow!" The voice came out of my mouth.

Soohyun turned around and looked at my arm.

"Sorry! Totally forgot!" He said holding my arm.
"It's fine, excitements takes over us all the time, don't worry about it." I said.

We arrived at the amusement park, waited for the other members.

"What's in the bag?" I asked Soohyun.
"Popsicles and ice-creams." Soohyun replied.
"The day's pretty warm isn't it?" I said looking at the bright blue sky.
"it is, oh look, Kevin, Eli, Hoon, and Kiseop's here!" Soohyun said waving.

I looked ahead, four handsome looking guys in their 20s walked towards us.

"Hey Hyung!" They all said.
"Hey guys, glad you made it." Soohyun said.
"It is." Hoon replied.

Kevin looked at me and smiled.

"So you must be ______, we've heard alot about you from Soohyun Hyung."Kevin smiled.
"Oh really? Nice to meet you all." I said.
"Oh this isn't all of us, the rest are right there." Kiseop replied with a laugh.

AJ, Xander, Kibum, and Dongho walked towards our direction. "Now we're complete." Eli said.
"Good to see you again Xander Hyung and Kibum." Everyone said.
"Glad we can see each other again." Both Kibum and Xander said.
"Guys, this is ______, she's living with me right now.
"Oh! So you're ______ Wow you look cute, ready to enjoy the fun rides here??" AJ playfully punched my shoulder.

I twitched a little. Soohyun bend down and held my arm with the wound.

"You ok?" Soohyun asked.
"Yea I am." I said softly.
"What happened?" Kevin asked.
"She got in a accident before she lived at my house." Soohyun replied.
"Sorry." AJ said.
"No! Don't worry about it, you didn't know." I said shyly.
"How about let's go have some fun now?" Dongho smiled at me.
"Sure." I said.

We went on the ferris wheel first, I sat with Kevin since we seem to communicate with each other the best.

"So how long have you and Soohyun Hyung known each other for?" Kevin asked nicely.
"Not long, maybe like half a month." I replied.
"Oh, you two seem really close, like siblings." Kevin said with a little laugh.

I looked down at my feet.
"
Well, I wanted a brother, so after Soohyun saved me from the accident, we said that we'll be friends that are like siblings." I replied. "Friends with such a friendship like close siblings." Kevin confirmed.
"Yes." I said.
"Well, if he's not taking care of you properly, just tell any of us, and we'll have a fun "Convo with Soohyun Hyung." Kevin winked at me.

We both laughed. We had alot of fun, all the members were really nice and fun to hang around with. Finally, it was time for us to separate, we all said goodbye.

"See you tomorrow Hyungs!" They all said to Soohyun, Xander, and Kibum.
"It was really nice playing on the rides together with you ______." They all said.
"Same here, thank you for time." I said with a smile.
"Take care of her." They all said to Soohyun.
" I will thanks guys." Soohyun said.

We walked in our opposite directions to our houses. It was 11:47pm, I was really tired.

"Today was fun wasn't it?" Soohyun asked.
"Yes it has been." I said.
"Glad to see that you had fun." Soohyun smiled at me.
" Thank you.. Big bro." I said looking into Soohyun's eyes.
"Anytime Little Sis." Soohyun said.

I yawned, my eyes were about to close completely. Soohyun picked me up and the next thing I knew, he was giving me a piggy-back.

"Soohyun, what are you doing?" I asked surprised.
"Well, you look like you're about to fall over, so I'm carrying you home, go ahead and sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." Soohyun said. "Really?" I asked.
"Yea, go on." Soohyun replied.
I smiled and closed my eyes, I placed my head against the back of his neck. My arms were wrapped around his neck, he held tightly to my hands. I knew that that was when I fell in love with Soohyun, the so called brother of mine. I dozed off into a sweet slumber. For the next few months, Soohyun and I went to many places, having fun taking pics together, doing what friends do. One day, U-KISS decided to have a dinner party, of course I was invited. It was a great dinner party, all the members were there. Had fun convos, finally a question came up.

"Have you two ever considered of liking each other?" Kibum asked.

Soohyun and I stopped doing what we're doing and looked at each other.

"...No" I said, even though I was in love with Soohyun.
"No, we're close friends only." Soohyun said.

Turns out, Soohyun likes me too, but couldn't say it.

"It could be possible, you two aren't that far apart you know." Xander said.
"Yea....." we gave each other a weird look.

Everyone laughed. We got home after the party, we washed up and watched a movie.

"Soohyun?" I said.
"Yes ______?" Soohyun responded.
"Would it be weird if.. We did like each other?" I asked.
"I don't know, depends on how the other person feels." Soohyun replied.
"Right." I said.

We looked at each other, our eyes locked onto each others. We stared at each other for 30 seconds, then I bursted out laughing. Soohyun did too, we leaned on each other and watched the movie, soon after we fell asleep. A month later, Soohyun had something to do for the whole day, so I had to stay in the apartment for the whole day alone.

"You sure you'll be fine?" Soohyun asked.
"Yea I'll be ok, don't work to hard." I said.
"Singing never tires me out." Soohyun smiled.

He left soon after, I was alone with nothing to do. So I decided to take a nap, and I did. About 8pm I woke up, I went to the washroom. I was so tired, suddenly I heard the front door open and voices came in. I thought Soohyun came back, so I went out. I stopped, my eyes went wide. Two thieves were in the house, they didn't see me so I quickly and quietly sneaked into my bedroom and hid in the closet. I couldn't phone 9.1.1, they will be able to hear the loud voices through the phone, so I phoned Soohyun.

"Soohyun, help." I whispered through the phone.
"What happened? Are you ok?" Soohyun asked concerned.
"There are thieves in the apartment." I said frightened.
"Stay where you are, Eli, AJ and I are coming." Soohyun said hanging up the phone.

About 20 minutes later the closet doors opened, my heart stopped. Soohyun, Eli and AJ was here. I hugged Soohyun, and he held back.

"Thank goodness, are you hurt?" Soohyun asked.
"No." I replied.
"That's a relief." AJ released a sigh.
"You shouldn't stay home alone again." Eli sounded worried.
"Yea, it was my fault, I'll bring you along next time." Soohyun said.
"Thank you guys, what happened to the thieves?" I asked.
"They ran out before we got to the front door." AJ replied.
"Oh." I said.

That night I slept in the same room with Soohyun, he slept on the floor and I slept on the bed.

"You don't have to feel scared anymore." Soohyun whispered.
"Thank you for everything Soohyun." I replied.
"That's what friends and what siblings do." Soohyun laughed.
"You know, I can sleep on the floor, it's bad for your waist." I said.
"No, it's fine." Soohyun said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea, don't worry about it, goodnight." Soohyun said.

I looked at him at the edge of the bed, I gently took his hand into mine and held it.

"Goodnight." I replied.

We fell asleep. For the next 2 months, I slept in Soohyun's room while he slept on the floor, I was grateful for everything he has done for me. One day, Soohyun had to go somewhere, I was going to be left alone again.

"I think you should go hang with some friends." Soohyun said.
"Don't worry, don't think it's going to happen again." I replied.
"Be careful." Soohyun said.
" I will." I replied.

We hugged each other and he left. That night I was making dinner, I finally decided to tell Soohyun that I like him, not as a friend or sibling, but actually liking him. I picked up the phone and phones Soohyun to check up on him.

"How's the day so far?" I asked.
"Pretty tiring, on my way back home now." Soohyun replied.
"Haha, ok, see you soon, and tell the other members to rest well for me." I said.
"Sure." Soohyun said.

Suddenly the front door opened and in came the same two thieves. I dropped the phone and froze in place. Soohyun was shouting at the other end of the phone.

"Where's the money?!" One thief asked.
"I don't know." I replied.

The other grabbed me and held me tightly. The other one held a knife at my stomach. They held me hostage and asked me questions for 10 minutes straight. Soon the police sirens were outside, the thief took the knife and slashed the bicep of my other arm, and ran. This time, the gash was twice the depth than the other one. Blood was everywhere, it kept on gushing out from the gash. I collapsed on the floor, I couldn't see, I just laid there on the floor, unable to move. 3 minutes later, Soohyun rushed in and held me.

"______! Hold on! The ambulance is here just hang on." Soohyun said.
"You're here, the thieves..." I said weakly.
"They've been arrested, don't talk." Soohyun replied.

I took his hand held.

"I made a nice dinner for you.. And I had something to tell you too, but it got ruined." I said dying from massive blood lost.
"What was it." Soohyun asked.
"I wanted to tell you, that I love you.. even though we're good friends, but I love you." I said, suddenly went black.

4 days later I woke up on a hospital bed, Soohyun was sitting beside me.

"You feeling better?"he asked.
"Yea I am, thank you." I replied.
"That's good,the surgery went well too, rest lots." Soohyun said.
"I Will." I smiled.
"Do you still remember what you said to me that day?" Soohyun suddenly asked.
"... Oh. Yes I do, and I do." I replied.
"You do love me?" Soohyun sounded surprised.
"Yes I do, the first day that I first saw you, but before I could say anything, we became good friends, I didn't tell you because I thought that it would ruin our friendship." I explained.
"You did?" Soohyun asked.
"Yes, and the embarrassing part now is probably you not liking me back, at least I released my thoughts now." I said with a red face.
Soohyun smiled.
"Come on, I want to show you something." He said.

He took me to a beautiful view in a park that has a beautiful streaming river below the viewing point.

"I wanted to take you to this place on the first day, the day that I wanted to tell you that I like you, never had the chance to." Soohyun finally said.
"You do?" I looked at him shocked.
"Yes, I do love you too." Soohyun confessed.

We looked at each other, Soohyun slowly leaned in and we kissed. The kiss was passionate and sincere, I hugged him tightly afterwards.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me." I said.
"That's what a friend and brother would do." Soohyun laughed.

I smiled, the person that I called "brother", a friend,and a member of U-KISS loves me, and I love him back as well. ❤U-KISS's Soohyun
.