.010

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" I choked, looking to Baekhyun with wide eyes but he made no expression for me to see that it was a joke. Oh, I really hoped it was just some daft old joke. "Are you playing me or are you being serious, Baekhyun?" He sighed and moved his plate of food aside, pulling his brown orbs to look at me. "I'm being serious, Delina," he mentioned softly. I blinked, staring back at him awkwardly. 

"Go out with me," he repeated once more.

Blinking one too many times, I cleared my throat trying to dodge his question while stuffing my face with the fries in front of me. "Delina," he called out as he finally caught on to me avoiding his question. He searched for my expression before sighing, giving up. He went quiet, and seemingly lost his appetite, as he sat back. A frown plastered my lips because I knew I dodged a bullet, only to know that I want to ask him questions. 

Since arriving back from the beach house, Baekhyun had spent all of his time at work, messaging me whenever he had the chance. He spent a lot of his time with Jaehyun, doing little projects or hanging around with Chanyeol and Jongin at my place. If anything, I could say that it's been a dramatic change when Sehun came back in to play. He refused to leave my side, let alone, let any guy talk to me. Friend or not. A soft sigh escaped my life as I looked up to him, this time I could read his expression. His eyes gave off a sign of hurt, and I knew that I was the reason behind it; and it didn't sit well with me. I pushed the plate away from me, suddenly losing my appetite. 

He looked up and blinked: "Are you done?" He questioned, looking at me with the same look in his eyes. I blinked and nodded, not really having any words to say to him. Baekhyun nodded, getting up to pay for the bill as I did the same, grabbing my purse to follow behind him quietly. I stood behind him as the female waitress openly flirted with him, but he paid no mind as he signed the receipt that she handed him before giving it back to her. It was a surprising sight, and quite refreshing to think about it. If anything, with that look she gave him, he would have pounced on her that time.

The girl stared at him, biting her lips as she watched him contently. My nose cringed at the sight as I walked up to him and gripped his hand. He looked down to his, now, clung to hand before looking up at me. My nose cringed a bit and he looked to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter