.014

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months later.

 

That night, Bomi and Nari had decided to join the boys, Chanyeol and Jaehyun. Deciding it was a safer bet to leave the lovebirds alone since it was kind of annoying to be under the same roof as them. Nari sighed as she plopped down on Chanyeol's couch. Bomi had plopped down beside her, munching on the chips that she had stolen from Chanyeol's pantry. 

"So let me get this straight," Chanyeol mentioned after returning from putting Jaehyun to bed, "Delina is finally letting Baekhyun have with her?" Nari nodded, groaning frustratedly to her boyfriend. "Can we not talk about it? It's kind of disturbing." Chanyeol chuckled and nodded, "Okay, but let me ask, is that why you two left the place and came here?" The girls nodded to him, too busy to reply as they stared at the movie that was playing on the tv screen. "Why didn't you two go to Delina's place? It's empty, isn't it?" 

"Yeah it was, now hush—we're trying to watch Captain America," Nari mentioned, pushing at his cheek as he frowned with furrowed brows. "He's so handsome," Bomi mentioned, sighing dreamingly at the tv. Chanyeol frowned when Nari agreed with the younger. "I know right? I mean, look how hot he is with those biceps!" Nari mentioned, reaching over to grab some chips from the younger. The man sighed and lifted himself from the single seated couch. "I'm going to bed, make yourselves at home. Don't daydream too hard about the Captain. I don't want to wake up and see my living room flooded by the drools." He moved to peck Nari's cheek before walking to the stairs and up to his room. 

"Goodnight," the two called back as they intensely watched Captain America. 

"I'm glad you two are happy," Nari mumbled as she stared at Baekhyun and Delina. "but maybe, can you two tone it down with the kissing and giggling because it's kind of annoying." She mentioned while leaning on Chanyeol. The couples decided to do a double date at Chanyeol's restaurant for lunch, but Chanyeol and Nari were regretting it. Why? Because Baekhyun and Delina were too absorbed in being lovey-dovey; more than Chanyeol and Nari would be. It was disturbing for the couple at the least. 

"I agree with Nari," Chanyeol muttered in a disgusted manner allowing Baekhyun to look at his best friend with raised brows. 

"Sorry," Delina mentioned while clearing and scooting away from Baekhyun. "Are you pms-ing, Na?" Delina asked as she looked to her best friend. The girl looked at her and scoffed. "You would know," Nari replied and confirmed it for Delina. She knew when her friend's cycle has started when her mood drastically changes, and she also knew that she shouldn't piss Nari off anymore than she already was so she shut and looked to Chanyeol. He stared back and nodded, sighing softly to himself. Baekhyun had noticed and, too, shut up so that he didn't cause a problem for anymore.

"Babe," Nari called out to Chanyeol, nudging him a bit that he jumped at the contact while frantically answering her. "I want chocolate or ice cream. I want anything sweet actually." The girl pursed her lips while he nodded, looking to Delina for any sort of help. 

Go, she mouthed to him allowing Chanyeol to nod once more. "I'll be right back then, babe," he replied, shuffling out of his seat to go buy Nari something sweet to suffice her cravings.

"I, uh, think I should go with him," Baekhyun muttered quickly as he rose from his seat, "I'll be back." He mentioned, running out after Chanyeol. 

So there, sat Delina and Nari—who stared at one another in the most awkwardest way possible. 

"Look," Nari mentioned, "I'm sorry for snapping at you two like that, but yeah. I'm on my period, and I really hate your faces. I love you, but I do. I'm happy for you, I am but you got to realize that there's people he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter