.015

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, have you looked through your registrations?" Nari questioned as she pulled a batch of cookies out of the oven. Delina hummed as she held onto the piping bag while leaning on the counter. She looked up and bit her lips. "No, I haven't yet. I skimmed through it but I haven't looked through it yet, have you?" Nari snorted and shook her head. "I haven't either, I've been working on my lesson plans though," she mentioned while it was now Delina's turn to give her best friend a snort. "I feel you on that one." 

Well, if you might say, Nari and Delina had eventually forgiven each other ater Jongin had exploded on them and their boyfriends left them alone to settle their difference. Today was one of those days where the girls had decided to bake and hang around in the kitchen while their boyfriends plus Jongin were outside grilling to their hearts content. It was the perfect weather to have a cook out, and the girls were back in their normal terms. 

"Hello?" Bomi called out as she peeked her head in from the front door. Nari tilted her body back and greeted the younger girl with a smile, "Hey!" Bomi smiled and moved in, closing the door behind her.

Delina lifted her head up from the macaroons that she was making, grinning at her boyfriend's sister's outfit. "I see you're finally working on trying to get his attention." Bomi blushed and looked down at her outfit, pulling at the hems of her high-waisted shorts. "You don't think it's too much?" Nari snorted and shook her head. "It look great on you, honey! I mean, you should wear crop tops more often, it brings out your figure." Bomi grinned and thanked the two older as Delina asked the younger to join them in baking.

The girls made small talk as Bomi hummed, moving to lean against the counter. "So unnies.. your anniversaries are coming up, do you guys have anything planned?" The girls perked up and blinked. Yes, Nari's 8 month with Chanyeol was around the corner and Delina's 7 month with Baekhyun wasn't far behind. But the girls shrugged, not really having anything planned for their monthly marks. "I think Chanyeol and I are just going to hang out and order foods and eat to our hearts contents." Bomi nodded, playfully eyeing her older friend, whom she'd grown closer to calling her sister. 

"What are you two doing, De?" Nari questioned, nudging the girl a bit. Delina hummed and shrugged, "I don't know. Baekhyun told me he had something planned for the day, but I told him that I'd rather spend it at home. I prefer to cuddle with him because he's a great cuddle buddy." Bomi snorted and shook her head as the front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter