.012

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight was considered girls night with Nari and Bomi. It was nice to have a night in with them. Ever since Nari got with Chanyeol and I got with Baekhyun, we didn't really have time for each other and we were long due for girls night. Bomi decided that we should do the girls night at her and Baekhyun's home since she was the only one there. I sighed and plopped down next to Nari while grabbing a piece of pizza as she looked through netflix for a movie to watch for the time being. "What should we watch?" She asked. 

"Something scary," Bomi and I answer in unison. Nari's face became distorted as she looked to us. "Are you guys sure you guys aren't sister-in-laws yet?" I choked on the piece of pizza I was chewing as I slapped her arm. Bomi chuckled and shook her head. "No, but it would be nice if oppa decided to settle down and have a functional family for once—you know, Jaehyun actually having a mother." She cleared as though she thought she had messed up in her wording, but I caught on surprisingly. Nari seemed to also as she nodded her head. 

Jaehyun, speaking of, was with Chanyeol as he thought it would be nice for the girls to have a night without an distractions and it was nice. Nari had mentioned that they were all watching movies and playing games. Jaehyun loved those kinds of night because he doesn't have a curfew of when to sleep, but then again, he falls asleep about the same time he needs to be asleep.

"I don't think it's right to be talking about being sister-in-laws, Na. I've been dating him for only 5 months. Almost six." I retorted and they both laughed. Nari shook her head and took a sip of her water: "Only five months, okaaay." I glared at her and huffed, shutting myself up to eat the pizza in front of us. 

"So when are you and Jongin going to get together, Bomi?" Nari asked while my head snapped towards the younger girl. She looked down with her cheeks turning a tint of light pink. I grinned and moved to nudge her. "Unnie," Bomi whined towards us. She turned her body away, staring towards the television set but we both know that she liked him.

I looked to Nari and she looked to me, a grin both plastering our lips. 

"He doesn't notice me," she said unexpectedly. My head turned to Baekhyun's sister as she sighed, "I like him, I really do, but he seems as though that he's not interested in me." 

I frowned and clutched her shoulder: "What makes you think that he doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter