.011

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV: BAEKHYUN - 5 months later.

 

"What do you mean that's not fair?" Baekhyun retaliated, staring at Delina with loving eyes. He held an amused grin while she frowned at him, the frosting pointing just above her nose. She wasn't very happy that he had taken the cupcake that she wanted to eat, for whatever reason - she was craving - but since he's Baekhyun, he did a bit of teasing; moving the cupcake towards her and back towards him before plopping a good amount of frosting on her nose. 

"How are you going to tease me like that! I wanted the cupcake," she whined, stomping her foot as though she was a child, but he didn't didn't seem phased by it since he had a son who would do the stomping when he wanted something. The brunette stared at her with a playful grin, not moving a muscle towards her kiddish tactics. 

It's been 5 months since, both, Baekhyun and Delina started dating, and he can proudly say that he was beyond happy. He loved to call her his girlfriend, and loved to show her off to the world that she was his. He knew that he had doubted her once before about returning to his never ending life, but he defeated the odds and won her over. Since the time at her grandparent's beach house, he seemingly forgot about his -craved addictions. And he had to give it to Delina for changing him for the better. He wanted her, and he got her - even if the isn't involved. Yet, he was okay with not having because he's with her.

"Baekhyun," she whined stumbling her way to him. He raised a brow while looking down at her. She grasped his arm and nuzzling her nose against it. Baekhyun grasped at the sudden action. "Yah!" He shouted in surprise, leaving her grinning in satisfaction.

She pulled away and ran off with a giggle, leaving him there to stare down at his blazer. He chuckled in amusement and shook his head as he grabbed a napkin to wipe off the remaining frosting.

He was going to have to punish her later. 

FIRST POV: Delina.

I ran through Baekhyun's house with a giggle as I found myself in his room. I jumped onto his bed, covering myself with his blanket while snuggling closely against the blanket. A sigh of content escaped my lips as I wandered how I even came across to dating this man, but I automatically remembered when he asked me out after my situation with Chanyeol.

5 months. I'm lasting five months with him already, and he's made me happier than I can remember. Even before, with Sehun, I was never this happy. Everyday with a new adventure with Baekhyun - and adding Jaehyun to the mix - it was an adventure that I enjoy. To think, that before I hated him - well, I had a reason to hate him. He always had some woman in his bed and he couldn't keep his little friend in his pants. Now, he was a clean and loving man which made me adore him even more. 

I could remember the day I told Joonmyun - well, everyone for that matter. 

It was a bright and early day at the second Kim sibling's home - Joonmyun - for a celebration of him getting a job with the hospital. And of course, our parents were there to celebrate the achievement of their second born. I couldn't help but smile when Joonmyun announced that he was going to be a doctor very soon. Him and Baekhyun seemed to be getting off on the good foot since the day the met months before.

Like now, they were talking to one another now. I swelled my heart at how good they got along with each other. A sigh left my lips as I excused myself from the conversation my mom and my aunt were having as I made way to Baekhyun and Joonmyun, Chanyeol and Nari chatting with them. I walked up beside Baekhyun, wrapping my hand around hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter