.009

Stripping Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've reached Jung Nari! I can't get to the phone right now, so if you have anything important to say, leave me a message and I'll get back to you soon!" A sigh escaped my lips as I threw my phone onto my bed. It's been a few weeks since Nari has been out of town to visit her parents, and it felt oddly different without her. School was now out for the summer and it was kind of boring not having her. I threw my body onto the bed with a groan. What was I going to do with no plans? 

I suddenly jumped as my phone dinged, grabbing it to hold up in front of me as a message came through. 

Baekhyun: Hey, are you busy?
Baekhyun: Just wanted to know if you'd like to grab a cup of coffee with me? 
Baekhyun: Meet me at my workplace if you're up for it?

Since the trip from the beach, Baekhyun had become a rather close figure in my life and it's rather surprisingly. Since then, he hasn't had any.. 'visitors' come in and out of his home, and he's been hanging around a lot more like Chanyeol and Jongin has been doing, though.. Chanyeol being the worst party of all. A smile plastered my lips as I read his texts. I took a breath and replied back while getting up from my bed and grabbing my purse.

I'll meet you there then.

I jolted down the stairs and stopped by the shoes, slipping on the pair of white vans before walking towards the door. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" A groan escaped my lips as I tilted my head forward, sighing as I turned to look to Chanyeol. He raised his brows and looked at me, expecting an answer. I sighed once more and stared at him. "Am I not allowed to go out now?" I question. Ever since the Sehun incident, Chanyeol has been on my tail since. It's not that I don't like having him around, it's just gotten more.. crucial. Wherever I go, he hangs on me. Whatever I do, he hangs on me. 

There's nothing that I can do without him asking what I'm doing or where I'm going or who I'm going with. It seems as though the whole big brother act had gotten a little out of hand, and there's no way for me to control it. 

An expected raise of his brows appeared as he stepped closer, "I mean, you are, but still.. who you going with?" He questioned, a little more personal now. I turned my back and made way to the door, reaching for it before he clapped his hand against it. "Who?" "Baekhyun!" I hollered, glaring up to him. He raised his brows once more before grinning, nodding. "Okay, go have fun." 

"Gees," I uttered, "don't you have better things to do like hanging with your girlfriend?" 

"Well, I mean I can hang with her, but she's out of town." I glared back at him. Yes, him and Nari had finally gotten together after the trip to the beach house. They made it more obvious that they were interested in each other until we've all made the push for them to get together. But seemingly, Chanyeol doesn't stop to leave me alone since. "Whatever, I'm leaving." I replied while walking out. "And leave my house, gees! I seriously don't need you here everyday, Yeol. I'm well managed, besides, Baekhyun lives next door." Chanyeol shrugged and locked the door behind him while exiting my home. "I mean, I could use a beer so I'll be off to the bar." 

"Thank you," I mutter while walking to my car. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you were going out with Baekhyun?" 

"And you're expecting him to pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter