009

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

————

“Everything was absolutely stunning. A delightful sight. A pleasure to his eyes.”

————

 

 

 

 

After the revelation of the past events, the boys were obviously wrecked and shocked. They could not find the right words on how they will describe themselves after hearing everything.

“I am actually dumbfounded. I don’t know how to react.” Baekhyun said.

“Actually, I thought I was about to faint.” Chen stated while fanning himself using his hands.

Chanyeol tapped her shoulders and aggressively nods his head while saying.. “The first time we met you, we were impressed. And this time, we were much more impressed.”

Sehun on the other hand, grabbed both of her hands and held it tightly near his chest, and did an aegyo for her. “Bbuing bbuing. Noona or whatsoever, you are so cool. Please adopt me~ Bbuing bbuing.”

The girl’s eyes widened and glistened because of Sehun’s aegyo. “Awww! You cutiepie~ of course, Sehunnie! I will adopt you~”

 

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen bid goodbye to her and Kai. The six boys are making their way back to their dorm. While Kai..

“Aren’t you going home with them?” she asked while they’re both walking side by side down the streets.

“Not yet.”

“Then where are you going?” she looked up at him because he’s a little bit taller than her.

“Studio.” He plainly replied without even looking at her.

“Ohhh, I get it. Dance practice?”

“Yep.”

“Hmm.” She hummed.

They walked together with no awkwardness—although they were both silent, that the only noise you can hear are from the horns of the vehicles, laughter and conversations from busy people going to and fro, and the birds chirping at the branches of the trees.

Kai then asked her, “where do you live?”

“Just past down this road then turn right then fifteen steps straight forward then face your right then tada!” she stretched out her arms in the air after she finished explaining the way to her house.

Kai slightly giggled and the girl noticed it without him noticing it. “Cutie!” with a cute tone of voice, she pointed at Kai. “Wh-what?” Kai asked in shock.

“Hahaha nothing.” She then turned her back around him then walked faster so she could be quite ahead of him.

Kai walks behind her slowly so that he can watch her more—secretly.

The way she move;
The way she steps;
The way her hips sways when she walks;
The way she hums and sings;
The way she plays like a little girl in the puddle of water;
The way her hair flows down and the wind longs to play with it;
The way she greets other people that she meets at the street;
The way her eyes sparkles;
The way she laughs;
The way she smiles;
And the way she mentions his name;

——everything was beyond beautiful.

It was beyond his wildest dreams.

It’s more than enough for him.

 

---

 

Since Kai was drowned and allured by everything in front of him, he did not noticed that they have already arrived at her house.

“Jongin?” she called his name. And automatic, he’s back in his senses.

“Y-yes?”

“I said we’re here. Tada!” She pointed at her house. “This is my house. Hehe. So.. I’m going now?”

Kai examined the whole house—from it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter