002

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young master? You'll be late. Time to wake up."

It was uncle Ron's voice outside my door, waking me up. He called my name out again for he thinks that I'm still sleeping.

"Young master? Time to wake up."

"I'm awake." I answered to the 45 year old guy's voice.

He opened my room's wooden and brownish door carefully, and peeked his head to see me. "Good morning young master, your breakfast is ready."

"Uncle, you don't have to call me young master. Please." I said upon hearing the word young master.

"But sir.." He walked inside. "I am just a butler, I am not your uncle and you are my master..."

"I don't care. My rules, my rules. Ok?"

"But-"

"No buts." I cut him. Knowing this old man? He will never let me call him uncle nor anything that will cancel the word butler. "Anyway, where are they?" I asked while getting out from my bed.

"They are waiting for you downstairs, actually. Since 6:30 this morning."

"Since what? Why are they so early? What time-"

I stopped talking when I saw the wallclock above my room's doorpost and I don't know why, but I felt like my world suddenly stopped. What I found out next is hearing myself scoffing while murmuring under my breath.. "."

I hurriedly grabbed my towel and ran towards my bathroom to wash myself and make myself presentable.

"Why didn't you tell me that it's already past 1 o'clock!?" I shouted while inside the bathroom. And I heard his footsteps going near the door to answer my stupid question.

"But young master.. I've been waking you up and knocking at the door of your room since 4:30 am." He said politely, though I know he is somewhat irritated with me already.

"You are!?" I shouted.

"Yes. And besides, none of us from this house knew that they will arrive that early."

After taking my quick shower, I wrapped the towel around my torso and stepped out from the bathroom. Unce Ron on the other side, walked inside my closet room and grabbed the proper clothes that I should wear. He already knows what is and what not.

"Are they angry? Are they saying anything? What should I do!"

As you can see, yes, I am panicking. I look like that one guy who lost his child in the middle of a very crowded park who walks back and forth around it. But of course, I am that good-looking one.

Uncle Ron handed me my clothes. "No need to worry young master, they are not mad nor angry, and they are not saying anything."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter