007

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And to answer your questions... No. The audio man wasn’t inside the audio booth.”

I cringed to my own thoughts remembering what that girl told us yesterday at the tea shop.

While drinking my tea, when I got back home, before and during my sleep, and when I woke up this morning, I can still see the image of her. The shape of her face, her long hair flowing back down to her waist, her voice—everything was everywhere. Not to mention her slim body. Uhh, okay.. just pretend that I didn’t say that. But no, really , she’s haunting me. She’s haunting me in a positive way.

“K-kai oppa?” I heard a girl called my name but I did not respond. “Oppa?” She called out to me again but I think my brain is not working right with my body.

“Kai.. our classmate is calling you.” Suho hyung said and tapped me on my shoulder.

“What? Still no response, eh?” Chen hyung.

I can hear their voices but.. I don’t know. I feel like my body is too weak and too numb to move right now. I feel like I am being into a whirlpool of thoughts.

Based on my senses and on my peripheral view, Suho hyung was about to approach the girl but Chanyeol snapped the out of me by slapping his book at the top of my head.

“Ouch! What the- hyung!! What was that for?!” I asked in a high ton. He just smirked at me and went back to his chair. I rubbed the top of my head and saw Suho hyung looking at me while standing right beside a girl.

Her cheeks are red, I can clearly see that although her head is down. I bet she’s blushing. She extended an arm and shyly said, “I-I have a, uhm, g-gift for you. I’m a big fan.. p-please accept it.. o-oppa.” I took the gift and thanked her. “Thanks.” She bowed and ran fast back to her friends. She was squealing. Tsk, fangirls.

“Wow, another gift huh. It’s just 3 weeks since school started, but you have already received hundreds from your fangirls.”

“Should we expect more hyung?”

“You don’t have to ask that.”

“y image. Tanned skin. Dancing machine. Infamous smirk. Abs and biceps. boy..”

“What do you even expect.”

“The power of Kim Kai and his charms.”

“Hahahaha!”

Someone kill them for me now, please.

***

The next subject was boring. The teacher is boring. It’s making me sleepy. I hate this class. I excused myself and I went outside to get some fresh air and make myself alive. I am walking down in every hallway and the fangirls are squealing whenever they see me. One girl even fainted after I asked her where the library is. Seriously? Is this how fangirls act now? Weird. Everyone calls me Kai. Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai. I’m so sick of Kai. I want someone to call me by my real n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter