005

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drove faster this time for I have forgotten to set my alarm earlier than 5:30am. Fridays is also quite known as the busiest day of the week due to the overloaded major subjects in line, the special laboratory tests that I have to endure for 3 hours straight, and not to mention-the early 7 o’clock p.e subject that serves as our first class.

As I arrive to the university and parked my car, I ran as fast I can to the gymnasium. I took a quick glance on my wristwatch that’s wrapping around my left arm and murmured ‘’ because it’s only 3 minutes to 7.

Just right on time at exactly 7 o’clock, my feet landed at the line where my classmates are gathering up. Our instructor blew his whistle as a sign that we are about to start.

I slightly bent down on my knees while still trying to catch my breath.

“Nice start to warm up yourself, Kai. Very good.” Chanyeol hyung teased me and handed me a brown handkerchief.
“I hate- this- . Ugh.” I groaned and straightened myself up. I took the handkerchief and wiped the sweats beading everywhere—on my forehead, cheeks, neck, and nape.
Suho hyung tapped me on left shoulder. “Next time Kai, try to wake up earlier. If you don’t want to start your hell earlier before us.” And he flashed me a smile. But I don’t think that is a smile; that’s more like he’s controlling his laugh.

I placed my hands on my hips and started breathing normally again.
“Here.”
“Thank you, hyung.” It was D.O hyung who handed me a bottle of cold water. I accepted it with a thankful heart and thank God, good thing he’s here and he’s the only one who’s not 4d.

 

P.e class already ended and everyone have already changed back to their regular school uniforms. We are now heading back to our classroom for next class which is Physics.

And may I just remind you that I really, really hate physics so much to the extent that I would do anything just to ditch it? Well.

“Hyung. You look so gloomy. Are you okay? Before and during p.e, you’re so bright. But after p.e, you look so gloomy.” Sehun stated while walking right by my side. “Is there something wrong? You no likey p.e anymore hyungie?”

Chen hyung approached Sehun and clanged his arms around Sehun’s neck. “It’s not because he doesn’t like p.e anymore. Have you forgotten already maknae? Our pretty boy Kai here, hates and disgusts physics. So what do you expect from him, Sehun?” Hyung looked at me and teased me with a smirk.

And Sehun being the oh-so-innocent-maknae, he just cooed, “Ohhhh. Now I remember. Oh god,” his eyes widened as he gasped. “I am really sorry for asking a very, very stupid question when it is already obvious. Maknae doesn’t mean to. Hehe~”

And there goes the two, laughing at me. I just rolled my eyes at them and walked ahead.

 

Now this is hell.

The “hell” that Suho hyung was talking about was actually really our physics class.

3 hours. 3 straight ing hours of ing physics.

Why am I still even here if I could just go and drop this subject?!

 

“Ugh.”
“.”
“.”
“Uhh.”

 

Seriously?

I turned my head around at the back of the class to look for that person who makes this w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter