013

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hot summer breeze has finally come! From children to teenagers, singles and in relationship, jobless and young professionals, everyone in South Korea is already packing their stuffs for their summer vacation. Most of them went on vacation, out of town, out of the country, but some stayed in their households so they can enjoy their time with their family and loved ones.

South Korea is famous for their fashion, beautiful places, and of course, the K-POP artists. The K-POP industry. These artists are busy doing their schedule, going to and fro everywhere across the globe, meeting their fans and giving their best stage performances for everyone. Most of these artists are far away from their family and they lack of rest, sleep, and vacation. But that excludes EXO, the fast ever-growing K-POP boy group who have billions of fans around the globe. EXO is a very famous k-pop boy group who stole hearts of billions of fangirls and fanboys from different countries. They entertain their fans, but of course, they still study for themselves. They are still students after all.

 

"SUMMER VACATION! WOOO!" The beagle line shouted in unison while stretching their arm in the air. "LET'S MAKE THIS SUMMER VACATION AS EXCITING AND HAPPY AS HELL!" Baekhyun, the shortest of them three, shouted. "I HAVE FINALLY THE CHANCE TO WEAR MY FAVORITE SUMMER SHORTS COLLECTION!" Chen, the curly puppy-haired guy said. "AND I AM GOING TO BRING MY GUITAR SO I CAN PERFORM AT THE BEACH BARS AND ALL THE LADIES WILL LOVE ME!" Chanyeol, the tall skinny guy added. And to end their summer rants, they all shouted once again. "YEAAAAAAH!"

Meanwhile at the other side of the room.. Sehun is lying at the floor while playing with his psp, Suho is currently listing down a lot of "to-do's" and "not-to-do's" for their summer vacation, Kyungsoo is packing their foods which he cooked and prepared for their trip along the way, and Kai.. well, he's asleep at his room.. while hugging his Kai Bear.

"All right, all set! Kyungsoo, how about you there?" Suho asked after he rolled his long paper of lists inside his backpack. "All done. Sealed and packed." Kyungsoo replied and smiled to Suho. Suho then arranged his bags and called out to Sehun. "Sehun! You've been playing with that thing for 3 hours straight, aren't you getting tired?" But he received no response. So, he walked to Sehun's spot and nudged Sehun's legs using his toes. "Ya, did you not hear me?" Sehun looked up to his hyung but still gave no response and went back playing. Suho's eyebrows twitched because their maknae is acting all y again, but since he is practicing to endure this kind of people and practicing to be more patient, he decided not to burst into anger although he really wanted to. "Sehun.." he called him again but this time, with a soft calm authoritative voice. He lowered himself and kneeled down to the floor. He watched Sehun playing and he smiled, an evil smile. "Ohh~ so you're playing Tekken 6 all this time huh? In what level are you now?" he peeked into Sehun's psp. A moment of silence... when Suho had the chance to do his evil plan, he did it right away. "Hey! Hyung! Give that back to me!" Sehun shouted in anger. "No can do. I've been ignored for 4 times already. I'm hurt~" Suho acted like as if he is really hurt, but Sehun pouted and began whining. "Hyuuuuung! Hyuuuung~ give it to me~" But this time, Sehun was the one who's ignored. Suho then turned off the psp and hid it inside his backpack. At his peripheral view, Sehun kept on scratching his head because of irritation while mumbling some things. "This grandpa leader. Tss! I hate him so much." "I can hear you Oh Sehun~" Sehun then whined again. "AAAAAHH HYUUUUUNG~~ SUHO HYUNG~~ Jebal??" Suho blinked, "your aegyo won't work this time. Try it to your fangirls." Then he walked away.

Just in time, Kai have finally woke up. He then saw Sehun with his grumpy face the moment he walked out of his room. He sat beside him. "What's up? What did I missed?" Sehun's face turned grumpier. "Him! That grandpa!" he pointed at Suho and Kai followed where the maknae's fingers are pointing. "He stole my psp! I was playing Tekken and I am already at the last stage, fighting the boss! But then... AAAAHHHH! HYUNG!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Kai grinned. He just watched the maknae whining.

 

Hours later, the boys are already on their way to their destination with their personal driver and one manager with them. Suho sits at the front, while the others are th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter