004

Hey, Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new bright day.

I opened my eyes and sunlight from outside my windows greeted me hitting my bare face. I got out of my bed and went straight to my bathroom to wash myself and headed towards my closet room to change clothes. As I went downstairs, the maids and uncle Ron greeted me good morning as they serve me my breakfast.

"Good morning young master." Uncle greeted me. I greeted back. "Are you ready for your first day?"

"I think so." I replied.

I finished my breakfast, drank my water and head out of the house for a ride on my car. Uncle Ron handed me my car keys and small black bag and bid goodbye.

As I was driving, my phone rang and it automatically answered the call with loudspeaker on. "Hello? Who's this?" I said while keeping my eyes glued on the road.

"Chanyeol. You didn't recognized my handsome voice? Tsk. Good morning Kai!!!!!!! Where are you?" the caller said.

"Oh it's you. Sorry hyung, I'm driving now so I don't have the chance to look at the caller id. Stop shouting ok. Calm your down."

"Oh sorry. I'm just excited!! AAAAAAHHHHHH, FIRST DAY!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted.

What the ? Good thing I'm not holding my phone or else it'll fly away. I shook my head and sighed in disbelief.

"Calm down. You sound like a ing girl. Hahaha."

"Shut up. Ehem. Anyway, see you! We're already here!" I can hear hyung's excitement in his voice and I bet he really is happy and excited.

"Oh really? Everyone's there already? Pft. Don't ing lie hyung." I said as I steer the steering wheel to the left.

"No lies! Here, hey guys say hello and you to Kai!"

"Hello and you Kai!!" the guys at the background shouted.

"You believe me now huh?!" Chanyeol hyung shouted at me after.

"Hahahahaha fine. I'm hanging up now hyung, I'm almost there." I said.

"Ok! See you at the entrance!"

"And oh, before I forget."

"What?" Chanyeol hyung asked.

" you too!" And I ended the call.

 

As I arrive at the entrance, the guard lead me to where I should park my car. I can already and clearly see the people peeking from their room's corridor while waiting for me to arrive. Everyone's excited and they keep on shouting and calling my name.

I stepped out from my car and locked it. I saw my bestfriends standing near a pink van. And I am guessing, that is Chen's?

"Hey." I greeted them with a manly hug and fist.

"Woot, everyone's going crazy for you. It's just the first day Kai." Baekhyun cooed while tapping my arm.

"Nah, not really. Haha. How about you guys? Did everyone recognized y'all?" I asked while leaning to the tree beside the van.

"Of course. Who would not even recognize Chen's PINK van. Hahahaha." Chanyeol joked about Chen hyung's van.

"Shut up!" Chen hyung grabbed Chanyeol hyung by his neck and choked him. This two pabos.

If you are curious of what and where we are.. yes, you guessed it right. We're in a school university. And yes, it's our first day of class today. First day of being a first year college. Well, I'm hoping that it'll be good to me.

 

August 12, 2015. 9:30am. We were walking inside the university campus and the hell this guys are so proud because everyone's looking at us. They are acting cool but they actually look like a .

Suho hyung and Kyungsoo guided us to our room since they're the only one who's earnest and diligent when it comes to studying and attending school. Smart asses.

"Room 404. Here's our room I guess." Suho hyung said as he looked up above the doorpost.

"Let's go." Kyungsoo inviting us to come in.

"Leggo!" Chanyeol shouted in excitement and everyone followed.

 

As we made our entrance to our room, everyone stopped doing their thing and stared at us for I don't know how long. We found empty chairs all the way at the back of the room and chose our own comfortable seats. Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Suho, Sehun and me. Everyone just keeps on talking and blabbing a lot of things about us and we don't care. Not being a badass tho, but we don't really care. They are our fans and that's cool. We should still preserve and protect our image, that's all.

It's already 10:10 am and I'm guessing, that this middle aged woman is our professor, has already arrived. She placed down the books that she was carrying to her desk and wore her eyeglasses.

Everyone is quiet, waiting for the professor's words. She roamed her eyes around the class, it's as if she is investigating us one by one. I can hear my heart throbbing. Am I nervous? This is just a professor for pete's sake.

"Okay. Good morning class. I am your professor for the whole sem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter