Ch. [18]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he watched the teacher walk side by side the classroom. He was bored and tired and as much as he enjoyed the night before, he could have been a little nicer and let Hyukjae and him have at least some sleep. He groaned in annoyance as he massaged his temple, already asking for some sleep.

 

“You look like you went to war,” Siwon commented as he gently poked Kyuhyun with his pen. “Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah…” Kyuhyun sighed. “I just didn’t sleep at all,” he looked up and felt blessed as soon as the teacher said they could all leave to have lunch. “I’m going to my dorm,” he said as soon as the teacher stepped out. “Wake me up as soon as the break ends so I can get here.”

 

Siwon raised his eyebrow and hummed, looking at Sunggyu who was just about to go and bother Kyuhyun. “Where is he going?” the other asked, looking at Siwon.

 

Siwon chuckled. “Just to have some sleep, don’t worry,” he said.

 

“Is he hurt somewhere?” Sunggyu quickly asked. “Was it that Lee once again?” He frowned deeply. “I’ll kill him this time!”

 

Siwon laughed and shook his head, patting Sunggyu’s hair. “It’s probably the other way around,” he nodded. “I’ll leave now,” he also announced. “I’m having lunch with my precious boyfriend.”

 

Sunggyu pouted and sighed as he went out after Siwon ,quickly finding Henry to be with.

 

…………………………..

 

Kyuhyun arrived to the dorm. He groaned lowly as he threw his belongings around and took his shoes off, opening the windows because it was too hot outside and he was annoyed by the bright sun.

 

Oh how much Kyuhyun hated spring and everything that wasn’t night.

 

He threw himself on the soft mattress, smiling as he felt his body comfortably laying on it, his arms and legs stretched all over the bed.

 

Maybe he shouldn’t have kept himself awake the whole night.

 

……………………………

 

Siwon walked to the A class classroom, he waited for just a few minutes before everyone started going out. Sungmin was the first of the three cousins to walk out, followed by Donghae who was practically dragging Hyukjae out as well.

 

Siwon greeted Sungmin and kissed his temple before glancing towards Hyukjae. “Hyuk, you look awful,” he commented.

 

“Thank you, so do you,” Hyukjae replied, yawning.

 

Siwon chuckled. “Thank you,” he said also. “Are you alright?”

 

“He didn’t sleep the whole night,” Donghae replied instead. “I can’t blame him, there was someone in the dorms the whole night and I think it was just right besides Hyukjae’s room.”

 

Siwon laughed. “That’s bad,” he said before looking at Hyukjae, who was just looking somewhere in the distance.

 

“I think I’ll go get some sleep,” Hyukjae said, stopping his tracks. “My room must be calm now.”

 

Sungmin and Donghae hummed, Sungmin smiling and gently messing Hyukjae’s hair. “Rest well, Hyuk,” he said before Donghae kissed his cheek.

 

Hyukjae walked away towards his room, finally arriving and opening the door. The day was sunny, too sunny for his liking and it was warm, way too warm. He was happy to feel the breeze of his windows when he opened his door and closed it behind him.

 

He threw his bag away somewhere over the floor and took off his shoes as he made his way to his bed, throwing his body on it, laying down on his stomach. Sighing deeply, Hyukjae closed his eyes before turning his head to the side, opening them again. “What are you doing here?” He asked. “This is my room, get out.”

 

Kyuhyun groaned lowly. “Yours was closer,” he said as he turned towards Hyukjae without even opening his eyes.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes. “Even like that,” he said. “Go to yours, I don’t need you in here, you’re annoying and-”

 

“Shut up Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun said as he slowly slid his hand around Hyukjae’s waist, pulling the smaller closer. “We just have thirty minutes to sleep, you can kick me out later.”

 

Hyukjae sighed softly and fixed himself without opening his eyes, humming lowly. “You’ll get your kicked, just remember.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and hummed as well. “I won’t forget,” he said before both males fixed each other.

 

Kyuhyun’s arms were around Hyukjae, hugging him firmly as the other slept peacefully.

 

 

“How did you arrive?” Hyukjae asked as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. Half an hour was nothing to rest well.

 

“Window,” Kyuhyun replied as he sat up, groaning lowly. “Whatever, go to your classes, Lee, I’ll get myself comfortable again.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter