Ch. [05]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He called you pretty,” Ryeowook commented, looking down at his plate. “And he also called you the most powerful one out of the three of you.”

 

“He also said you were the one with the most able ,” Hangeng said.

 

Hyukjae groaned and looked at everyone sitting in the table, eating lunch together. “You weren’t even there,” he frowned and threw an angry glance towards his cousin Hangeng.

 

“I know,” Hangeng said. “But we have mics and cameras everywhere and we heard what happens all around the academy when we’re in the lab,” he said, smiling softly as he took out a small screen, showing Hyukjae some of the views of the cameras they had installed.

 

Hyukjae frowned. “What the ,” he pursed his lips tightly. “What’s more, what are you doing here? You never go out of that lab.”

 

“It was starting to smell like humanity so once every two weeks we go out to take a shower and the cleaning lady does her job,” Hangeng said, coming back to his plate peacefully.

 

Ryeowook, Hyukjae, Donghae, Sungmin, Kibum and even Siwon, could only stare at Hangeng with disbelief and a little bit of disgust. “You must be ing kidding me,” Siwon mumbled for himself.

 

“Do you guys don’t go out to even shower in two weeks?” Donghae asked, looking down at his food and deciding it didn’t look that delicious anymore. “Like… you must really, really …,” he said carefully. “Literally.”

 

“Can you even think like that? With the smell?” Sungmin asked, making a cute disgusted face.

 

“Well, aside from thinking, we don’t make many things,” Hangeng looked up and smiled. “We don’t sweat so it’s rare that it starts smelling that bad.”

 

Everyone stood silent for a few seconds, truly not knowing what to say anymore. “I’m never stepping that place in my life,” Ryeowook said, shaking his head and shivering at the mere thought.

 

“Whatever,” Hyukjae sighed deeply and turned towards Siwon. “You,” he said and smiled softly. “Is it true Cho has a second power?”

 

Siwon gasped softly, jumping up slightly and making Sungmin throw out his strawberry from the movement his boyfriend just did. “He has a second power?!”

 

It was obvious Siwon knew nothing. Maybe it’s just a rumor.

 

“Well, maybe it’s nothing,” Hyukjae tried to change the subject quickly as he noticed everyone in the table stood silent, too shocked as to say anything.

 

“If he has a second power,” Ryeowook held his head firmly, shaking it and messing his own hair in frustration. “How can life be so unfair. He has already one super horribly strong ability, and now you’re telling me he has a second one we don’t know anything about?!” he let his forehead fall down against the table, sighing deeply. “Humanity will extinct in his hands, I just know it.”

 

“We don’t know if it’s truth,” Sungmin said serious and firm, turning towards Siwon. “Have you ever noticed anything about it?”

 

Siwon shook his head. “Not even when I stole a small portion of his ability. There was nothing strange except the fact I did things a little wrong and it didn’t work out. I didn’t find out about another power when I did the very first experimentation.”

 

“But he’s your best friend!” Donghae said. “How can you not know that?”

 

“Well, he also said Hyukjae was pretty and I don’t remember him ever telling me that!” Siwon defended and suddenly, everyone remembered the topic of importance in that table and turned towards Hyukjae directly, making the other feel slightly embarrassed by it. “Now that I think about it,” Siwon smiled knowingly. “He has never said something like that to anyone in his entire life.”

 

Everyone gasped and looked at Hyukjae even more intently. “This is some Romeo and Juliet stuff!” Kibum laughed.

 

“Shut up,” Hyukjae said dangerously. He glared at everyone in the table and stood up. “I’m leaving, you guys are really annoying today.”

 

“Yah Hyukjae! You’re not allowed to like him back!” Donghae joked, making everyone laughed.

 

It didn’t take even just a second for them all to be soaked in water, gasping loudly as they just turned up and watched Hyukjae walking away.

 

……………………………..

 

“I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!” Sunggyu screamed as loudly as he could, sighing deeply when Kyuhyun stopped choking him. “Seriously…,” he coughed, incorporating himself as he saw Kyuhyun just casually walking to the table to grab a bottle of water. “Believe me, you’ll only fight one Lee, and you’ll probably win…,” he said, making Kyuhyun chuckle as he opened his bottle.

 

“By the way,” Henry, who was there sitting just watching Kyuhyun train with the entire class, said with a bright smile. “You said Hyukjae was the most powerful weeks ago when you got to practice against him,” he said and pouted slightly, frowning. “But everyone knows it’s Sungmin the one who’s the most powerful out of the three of them.”

 

“Ah that’s right,” Sunggyu nodded in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter