????

VIXXTOWN

*Somewhere out of town*

*Flash back to date night*

"What was that about?"

"That idiot almost got caught." He said pointing at the 'idiot' eating a apple.

'What I do? I did what you told me to do.' He said crunching on the apple.

"Yeah but you didn't cover your tracks either."

"Whatever hyung. I've been doing this for a long time. Have I ever got caught?"

"No."

"Okay then. Who ever "caught me" is just that good. But he didn't catch me so he's not that good. Sooooo we're good." The idiot said with a smile and continued eating his apple.

"You better watch that tone before I cut your tongue out. I'm ready for this to be over already. Be on alert we move out soon."

 

*Back in VIXXTOWN*

HakYeon P.O.V.

I was out on patrol once again today. Everyone including Leo had been doing their part with patrolling which was surprising.

"I haven't caught any whiff of that wolf since that day. I think we can rest. Maybe they were just curious" Hyuk said

"Yeah possibly. But I want the patrol to last a couple more weeks then I'll call it off. But I'll still come out here every other day."

"Good deal. Alright I'm hungry so I'm going to go. I'll see you later tonight for patrol." Hyuk said and he was off.

I'm sick of all these patrols too but one cannot be to careful. But something is not sitting right with me and I hate it. It'll come to me soon enough but it'll probably be too late by then. As I walked back to the house, I sent out a text updating everyone about the patrol. I just need a break. My thoughts are jumbled and I can't focus on what's in front of me. I need to talk to Luna. Talking to her will clear my mind plus get a different opinion from someone on the outside. Smilling to myself, I sent a  quick text to her. While waiting for her reply, I made it to the house. Before getting in the shower, I recieved a text from Luna saying yes and to meet in 15 minutes. I showered quickly and headed back out to meet her.

 

Luna's POV

It was cleaning day at the A house and I am dead tired. This had nothing on Spring cleaning. Every nook and crannie dusted, floors mopped, windows windexed. Even the gutters were cleaned! And most of the work done by me. Why didn't they just say a spell? Why am I suffering? I thought to myself laying on my bed after a shower.

"Becasue it was funny watching you struggle and we don't want you to become lazy" Min said in my head laughing.

"Omg stop that!" I screamed out loud.

"Sorry." she said still laughing.

All I could do was sit there and laugh. After a moment of silence, all the work from today started to seep in and I started to drift off but my phone chimmed with a message. It was from Hakyeon.

"Hey I would like to see and talk to you. Want to meet at the usual spot or?"

"Yes let's meet in 15." I replied. I put on a simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt, fixed my hair and I made my way down stairs.

Peeping into the kitchen all the girls were sitting at the bar in the kitchen snacking on food.

"Hey I'm heading out for a while."

"Ooooo are you going to see N?" Suzy said moving her eyebrows up and down suggestively earning a smack from Jia upside the head.

"Alright don't stay---" Fei stopped mid sentence and just stared at me.

"What's wrong?" Min said in a quiet voice.

"Oh uhhh it's nothing." She said and went back to drinking her tea in silence. Everyone one just looked at her for a moment.

"Anyway don't stay out too late." Jia said

"I won't. I promise." I grabbed my coat and headed out. Walking to the ice cream parlor, I just thought about how far I've come. I'm in a place in my life where I'm okay and I have it together. I'm happy. After sending up a silent thanks to my Grandma I noticed that it had become eerily quiet. The hairs on the back of my neck started to stand up and my heart started to pound. The feeling of being watched started to set in so I sped up my walking. Then all of a sudden a squirrel ran out from a bush to the left of me. While laughing at myself, I watched the squirrel scurry up the tree only to turn and see a boy starring me right in the face.

"AHHH! what the--"

"Hi Noona!" The boy said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Umm who are you?"

"That doesn't matter right now. You're coming with me."

"What are you--" with one swift move he head butts me extremely hard and I feel myself falling back in slow motion. As I'm laying on the groud trying to keep my eyes open the boy is smiling at me awkwardly.

"No hard feelings Noona. This wasn't my call." He said to me as I lost consciousness.

 


ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND I AM DONE. It's been a while right!? Life got in the way and I've had writers block for the longest. We've just kind of been blah with this story but I think we can get it together now. The action is finally starting so the story can really flow now. Uh we'll probably do 1 update a week I don't think I can do the 2 week thing again lol. The chapter was so difficult to write I've been looking at this story honestly trying to write for the last 3-4 weeks. It's hard to write after a long hiatus. But it is back and I hope you guys enjoy it. -Andrea