Back to normal?

VIXXTOWN

 

After a little time everything was slowly returning to normal. The A house was on alert but they tried to make things as normal as possible. But I would catch Fei in a trance every now and again. It seemed like she was replaying her vision over and over again. It was frustrating her to no end because she wanted know more about what was going on. Some nights after walking home from my day out I would see Hakyeon, Hyuk and Hongbin entering the woods to patrol. I hope they are just being cautious.

Sitting in my room reading a book I hear my phone chime. It's a message from Hakyeon.

Hey I was wondering if I could take you out today?

Yeah I would like that. What time?

Right now :)

Staring down at the message smiling I hear the doorbell sound throughout the house. Oh he really meant right now.

"Ya Luna! N's here!" yelled Suzy up the stairs

"I'm coming just a minute!." I said fixing myself up while laughing at Jia scoulding Suzy. I quickly made it down the stairs to see Hakyeon standing in the doorway smiling up at me.

"You look great. Are you ready?"

"Yeah let's head out" He took my hand and headed out the door. We ended up going for a walk and just talking a clowning around the city. We eventually ended up at the park looking at the cherry blossoms. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while. While he was looking at the trees I just sat back and watched him. Just looking at how handsome he is. All of a sudden he side eyed me and smirked.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked

"Yes I am." I said raising an eyebrow. He scoffed at me but started blushing.

"So what's going on with the woods?"

"We aren't to sure at the moment. I've been throwing some ideas around but I've kept them to myself. I don't want to start something unnecessarily. So just to be on the safe side we patrol every other night. But whatever happens happens. It's inevitable and that's okay. All we can do is our best and hope for the odds to be in our favor. I'm pretty confident in myself and my brothers." he said with a smile on his face.

Standing up Hakyeon took my hand and we started walking.

"I'm taking you to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants here. Is that alright?"

"Yeah it's more than alright."  I said smiling. I'm glad this date is ending so much better than the last one.

 

On the other side of town

"YA! what took you....

"Hush! You know the little one was noticed that night? I thought you said he was good at concealing himself?"

"Yeah he is but--"

"I don't want to hear it right now. Did he do what he was suppose to do?"

"Yes."

"Alright. All thse years of planning are about to come to fruition. We'll be making a move soon. Wait for my next call.

*CLICK*


 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and we're back! (sorry it's a short boring chapter) Things are about to start picking up! We took a little hiatus but we're back and we hope we can get back on schedule with the 2 updates a week. This chapter was suppose to have been up like last weekend but it's really hard to get back in the mood to write. I'm also starting my story Unrequited back up soon so check that out and Kee has a Sequel to Where did it go wrong coming out called Where did we go wrong so check that out as well. Until next time !

-Andrea