Luna....where are you?

VIXXTOWN

*N POV*

I have been waiting 30 minutes looking for Luna. I tried calling and texting her but she hasn't answered or texted back. I am beginning to worry. Maybe she went to the ice cream palor. After searching for Luna for about 10 mins and checking all the places she may have gone, I decided to go to the A house to see if she had left yet. Maybe she got held up with the sisters and forgot to text me that she may be a little late.

*Knock Knock*

"Oh N what are you doing here?" Jia said while openinng the door wider for me to come in. "I came to get Luna. She was suppose to meet me at our secret place about a hour ago and she didn't show up. Can you tell her that we are going to be late? I made reservations at that new restaurant that just open."

Jia looked at me confused. "Um well Luna isn't here. She went to meet you about 30 mins or so ago."

"Wait what do you mean she isn't here? I've been trying to call and text her and she isn't responding." I said seriously. Something wasn't right and I had a gut feeling that something happened to her. 

All of a sudden, I heard a plate or glass fall and Jia and I turned around to see Fei standing in the hall between the kitchen and living room, shaking her head and quietly saying "No no no. Please tell me that what I saw wasn't.....I could have warned her." We immediately ran to see if she was okay. "Fei are you okay? Warned who?" Jia asked her. "Luna. I had a vision of her tie..." Out of nowhere I heard someone yelling for me. "Hyung!" I looked out the door and see Hyuk running full speed towards the house.

"Guys what is going on?" I asked. Everything is in such a blur. Everybody was talking all at once, and it was overwhelming. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN." Everyone fell quiet and I looked at Hyuk. "Hyuk what is going on?" Hyuk took a moment to get his thoughts and breathe together. "I smell a wolf again today." He finally said. " And I believe I see one running through the woods but when I ran after it, it was gone but the smell is there and it was really strong too hyung." 

I couldn't think straight. What in the world is going on? I'm trying to piece everything together but my mind was all over the place and all I thought about is Luna out there and a wolf is lurking in our parts. Fei finally broke the silence again. "I had a vision and I saw Luna was in a house that I didn't quite recognized and she is screaming for help. Before she left I had a vision she was with someone I didn't know...it was blurry, but I didn't think anything of it because of my last vision and nothing was found." She said lowing her head. "That's why you froze like that before she left when you were telling her bye." Jia said. Fei shook her head. "I'm so sorry. I should have said something but I didn't." Jia just wrapped her arms around Fei. "It's okay. Luna is fine. She's a tough cookie. We will go look for her together. Call Min and Suzy and tell them to meet us at the courthouse." Fei walked away to phone Min and Suzy. 

Jia turned around. "Okay let's start looking." Everybody was starting to leave the house and I couldn't move. My feet were planted to the ground. Nothing made sense. I couldn't think straight.

 

Luna where are you??

 

 

*LUNA POV* (waking up)

Crap my head is really hurting. I tried lifting my hands to massage my forehead but immediately realized my hands are tied behind my back. I open my eyes and AHHHH!

"Hey noona. Are you okay?" The boy from earlier was right in my face again.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked, half scared and half curious.

"Oh I'm Jimin. Sorry for headbutting you earlier but I had to do what I had to do." He smiled. This guy is really creepy. Why is he smiling like that after he just hit me?

"Well I'll be back with some ice for your head. Don't want hyung to get pissed at me." And just like that, he left. What the hell is going on? Where am I? Who is that strange Jimin guy and why am I tied up?


Hey Guys!!! I'm finally back and update a chapter. I promised I am really back this time. hahaha did you guys miss me?? Yeah .. maybe not. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter because things are about to get real and quick. So please comment and let me know what you think will happen next? Do you know who have Luna and what is the reason for kidnapping her??? I'm telling you guys its about to get real and I'm so excited about how this well come out but I will go now before I slipped and tell you what's going to happen??

Soooo tell me what going on with all these comeback?? SHINee, 2PM, Got7, Infinite, and more...ugh October is my birthday month and may be a broke month for me. Guess I will work some overtime to get all these cds. hahaha Until next time.............annyeong.