Date Night

VIXXTOWN

 

The cool autumn air blew through Leo's hair as he strolled down the street. Placing his hands in his jean pockets, he heard a bunch of noise. He looked to his left and saw N and his friends joking with Miss A and some new girl. He continue to walk acting like he didn't see them. He heard one of N's friends say 'Aye there goes your best friend.' followed by laughter. He continued walking not hearing what N response was.

Leo was angry. Just the sight of that brat N makes him mad. He didn't understand why he felt this angry but he did. Leo let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He walked up to a tree and kick it with incrediable force. The poor tree broke in half.

"Hyung don't let him get to you." A voice said behind him. He turned and there stood Ken.

"Why aren't you home?" Leo asked ignoring Ken's statement.

"I was out getting grocerys. Why are you out?" Ken asked.

"Just talking a walk. Clearing my head." He responded.

"Hyung if you keep letting N get to you then we won't have any trees left." Ken joked.

"Whatever."

"Why does he bother you so much hyung?" Ken tried asking knowing where it would lead to.

"Come on. Let's go home." Leo said and started walking.

"Hyung why won't you just tell....."

"Drop it Ken!" Leo growled at him.

And like that, Ken didn't say anything else. He just followed Leo back to their home with his head down.

**************

I checked my makeup and outfit one last time before leaving my bedroom. I decided to keep it simple with a white tank top with a black jacket and black skinny jeans with black flip flops and light makeup. Instead of having the normal straight hair, I decided to curl it a little bit. I opened the door and allowed myself one nervous breath before going downstairs to meet the girls in the living room.

Min looked up from her phone and shouted a little too loudly. "Aww so pretty! I'm jealous." Jia smacked Min behind the head

"Yah how many times have I told you about screaming in the house?! We aren't deaf." I chuckled.

Fei got up and circled around Luna two times. "You would look amazing if you weren't so fidgetty."

Jia wrapped her arm around Luna's shoulder. "Don't pay Fei any mind. You look amazing. Now remember to have fun and try not to get in any trouble."

"Neh unnie." I looked around the room and noticed there was one missing.

"Where is Suzy?" I asked.

"Oh she went to the library to study. Which reminds me.." Fei said and pulled out her phone. "She told me to take a picture of you. Say cheese." Luna smiled and before she could blink Jia and Min had stepped in and took the picture with her. They all laughed at how it came out.

Then the door bell rung! Min squealed and ran to answer the door. *Crap he is here! Now is not the time to get scared. He is just showing you around town. No real date!* I thought.

"Luna, your date has arrived." Min said singing.

"Stop it Min! You're making her blush." Fei chuckled.

N walked in to the living room and he was wearing a black t-shirt with denim jeans with black sneakers. *Man he is a hottie!*

"Hello Luna. Are you ready to go?" N smiled.

I nodded. *if he keeps smiling like that, I don't know if I can handle myself.*

"I heard that." Min whispered in my ear. I looked at her shocked. *Can you read my mind?* I asked her in my head. She nodded and smiled. *Crap!* Min laughed.

"You two have fun. N remember to have her back in the house before 9." Jia said in her motherly tone.

"I know Miss Jia!"

Me and N have been walking around the whole town. He took me to various places I missed on the way in and pointed out who lived where. He also gave info on the different shops and who I could bargain with for cheaper prices. He even threw in a little silly town gossip for laughs. Hearing him speak and seeing the admiration he has for this town was endearing.

"Vixx town is very beautiful. I love the fact that it's surrounded by nature. We had tree's and stuff but there were more buildings than anything " I said

"Yeah." He laughed "That's what you get in the city. But it also has it's own charms. But there's nothing like being surrounded by mother nature. But she has her faults too. You see those woods behind the martial arts studio?" N said

"Yeah."

"Off limits."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just promise me that you will never go into those woods no matter what!" N said seriously.

"I promised." I replied. "But why are they off limits?" I asked again.

"Oh look the ice cream palor! Let's go get some ice cream and take a break." N said ignoring my question.

I didn't say anything. I was kinda of hurt that he ignored my question again but I'll let it go. I have another question on my mind anyway. After ordering, we found a seat outside the palor and we ate ice cream happily.

"Can I ask you a question?" .

He had a look on his face that read *Please don't ask about the woods again!*

"Umm sure." He said uncertain.

"Who was that guy Hongbin said was your best friend?"

Hearing my question, N stopped and looked at me his smile kind of faultering. *Of all questions, she want to know about him.* Yeah that's the face he's making.

Taking another bite of ice cream he answered "Leo." with a shrug.

"Are you two friends?" She asked.

N said nothing. "I'm guessing that's something else you don't want to answer." I said after seeing how quiet N became.

"We were.....are....were friends. Best friends to be exact. But things started changing between us. There were days Leo would act differently towards me. Very cold And other days we were fine. I got tired of walking on eggshells with him so I wanted to confront him about it so see if it was something I did on my part. But that day, we got into a fight well not really a fight just a big agrument. Nothing got dealt with and we just drifted apart and eventually stopped talking.And it started to take a toll on the pack and...." N stopped mid sentence and looked away to the woods. Even though I wanted to know more I knew not to ask because his whole body had stiffened.

"N is every.." He cut me off

"It's time to get you home" he said

He threw away the rest of his ice cream and took my hand and proceeded to sprint away from the ice cream parlor.

"N! N! N! HAKYEON! I can't keep up with you." I said out of breathe with ice cream dripping down my hand

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" He then let go of my hand then placed his arm around my waist. I didn't even have time to be flustered we were already in front of the house with Fei swinging the door open and grabbing my arm.

"What the he..." we were no where near the house a second ago. Did he take a short cut or something?

I looked behind me but he was no longer there.

"Hey how was your date? Did you have fun? Do you want me to throw this ice cream away for you?" Fei said rushing me up the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye I see Suzy rush in with big eyes looking towards the other sister.

"You should really get yourself cleaned up you have ice cream everywhere." Fei said rushing back down the stairs and grabbing Suzy and disappering into another room.

"What the hell?" I said. Feeling my phone vibrate I take it out and it's a text from N.

Please forgive me for cutting our date abruptly. If it's not asking to much I would like another chance to end our date on a better note. How about it? Again I'm very sorry. -HakYeon

I just stood at the top of the steps staring at the text, ice cream still in hand. Trying to take in everything that happened in the last 2 minutes.

What the hell just happened.