Vision

VIXXTOWN

*Next Day*

 

"Jia I know what I saw and it was two..." Fei stopped talking when she heard Luna coming into the kitchen.

"Good Morning ladies. What were you guys talking about?" Luna asked.

No one said a word.

"Okay! Do you guys want to hear about my date last night then?" Luna asked.

"Hell yeah! Give all the details." Min said recieving a smack upside the head by Fei.

Luna chuckled. "First we walked around town and he was telling me what different building were and a little town gossip, then we stopped at the ice cream palor.

"Omg that's it?!" Suzy exclaimed. 

"Well at one point he got all serious." Luna said remembering how serious he got when he told her to stay away from the woods.

"Oooh details!" Min said while moving her chair closer to Luna.

 

"He was telling me about the woods and he was like promise me you will not go into the woods." 

"Did he grab your hand?"

"Or caress your face?" Both Min and Suzy shouted out at her. She shook her head no.

"Oh, what kind of ice cream you get?" Suzy asked.

"Really?! Is that even important?" Jia asked Suzy.

"No but that was about the most exciting part." Suzy shrugged. Jia shook her head at the statement.

"I got a vanilla if you must know. I couldn't finish it anyways." Luna sighed.

"Why not?" Fei asked. 

"Well we were talking about that guy, Leo. Then N's whole facial expression changed."

"Why?" Jia asked now curious.

"I don't know but he was looking towards the woods. It was like he saw something." Luna continued.

Min, Suzy, and Jia looked at Fei. Luna noticed the unsettled look on Fei's face.

"Is there something I need to know?" Luna asked, almost afraid of what Fei might say.

"Luna, I had a vision last night."

Luna's eyes widened. "W..What kind of vision?"

"It was kind of blurry and vague but it was like I was looking at the woods and saw two glowing eyes. It had to be what N saw because I can kind of see the ice cream palor in the background." Fei said.

"What was it?" Luna asked. Her heart began to beat super loud.

"Like I said it was blurry. I'm sure it was nothing though. Probably a cat or dog." Fei shrugged.

"Do you have visions often?" 

"Mmm I have them at least once or twice a month but it never means anything. Last time I had one was when I saw Suzy sneaking Min's clothes out her room."

"She what?!" Min yelled and began chasing Suzy around the house. Fei and Jia laughed. Luna was still thinking about Fei's vision. 

*I wonder what it was that N saw. It had to be more than just a dog or cat.* She thought. She felt someone place a hand on her back. She looked at the person and it was Jia.

Jia smiled.

"Come on Kiddo! Let's go out and watch Min dance at the studio." 

Luna nodded and joined the rest of the girls to see Min dance.


 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to let us know if you are okay with twice a week updates on whatever days is fine or if you want updates on certain days. Also the more you comment, the more we will write. Until next time...annyeong!

 

~lanitadee