Meeting

VIXXTOWN

As we were walking to the shopping center, Min and Suzy were telling me the different places in the town. "Over there you have Miss Minji's Dance Studio. I go there every other day to practice." Min said. I felt someone staring at me, but when I looked around nobody was around. Must be my mind playing tricks on me. I could have swore somebody was watching me. "Luna are you okay?" Suzy asked me. "Huh..oh yeah I am okay." She lifted her eyebrow and smiled. "Good come on the shopping center is right around this corner." She said and swung her arm around my shoulder.

"Okay Fei unnie said that you can get anything you want so if you see something you like, get it!" Min said. That's exactly what I did. I got a few things for my new room, clothes, and other necessities that I need. After getting everything that I need, we decided to go to the music section and check out the new CDs. That is when I felt somebody staring at me again. I looked up and saw an slender, handsome dark haired guy with sunkiss skin looking dead at me. We stared at each other for a good minute before the guy smirked and walked off. "Yah who are you staring at?" Min asked. I jumped a little and answered "I don't know but he was cute." Min and Suzy gave each other an 'raised eyebrow' look before walking off pulling Luna with them. "Time to go home, the others might worry that we put them into debt." Suzy said laughing.

Heading out side there was a group of boys sitting and standing around a car laughing and joking with each other. One of the boys was the cute guy that had been staring at me in the record store.

"Hey boys!" Suzy said excitedly.

"It's been a while since you guys have come by" Min said

"Yeah it has been a while." one of the boys said.

"This is Luna she's new in town and she'll be staying with us from now on!" Luna bowed and greeted the boys and they did the same in return. The cute one introduced himself has Hakyeon but said I could call him N and the other two were Hongbin and SangHyuk. Hyuk for short. We started talking about my home town and why I am came here and they told me a bit about themselves and about the town. Then they started talking about some things I didn't know about so I decided to get something to drink from the vending machine.

"What are you getting?" A voice said to the left of me, causing me to jump.

"Gosh you scared me half to death!!" I yelled, while holding my chest.

He chuckled. "Sorry thought you heard me coming up."

"Well I didn't." I said getting my drink out of the vending machine and stared at him.

"W..What??" He stuttered.

"Well you did follow me over here, so you must want something." I explained.

"Ahh right. Well..umm..I was wondering if I can show you around town one day. Th..That's if you want me to." He said.

I pondered for a bit in which  I can tell he was getting nervous by how long I was taking.  "Sure I would like that."

He smiled and nodded his head. We walked back over to the others and they were still joking around. Hongbin nudged N.

"Aye..there goes your best friend" He said. Everybody turned towards the direction Hongbin was pointing to see a guy with dark long hair walking on the opposite side of the street. He looked in our direction and scowled. *Why is he looking at us like that?* I thought. I lean over to Suzy and whispered "Who is that guy?"

"That's Leo." she answered.

"Yeah that's N hyung's best friend!" Hyuk joked. Hongbin and Hyuk busted out laughing.

"Cut it!" N demanded. Both Hongbin and Hyuk stopped laughing immediately.

Silence. "Well..umm..it's getting late and Luna's stuff should be on its way to the house so see you guys later." Suzy said.

"Yeah you guys need to be making your way home too." Min added.

Before parting ways, N whispered to Luna "See you Wednesday around 7." and walks off.

Min, Luna, and Suzy returns home and Luna thanks them for taking her to the shopping center. Fei calls Luna upstairs. "So this is your room. It is across from mines. I know it may not be much but you can decorate however you want to. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to knock on my door. I will leave you to unpack, dinner will be ready soon."

"Okay thanks unnie." I said. Fei bows and walks out closing the door behind her. I flopped on the bed and began thinking about N. He is so cute. Sigh. Can't wait for our little date Wednesday.


Hey you guys. It's your authors Lanita and Andrea! We hope you liked this chapter. We shall not spill when the next chapter will be. Sorry!  :) Until next time....annyeong!!!