Reunited?

VIXXTOWN

N's P.O.V.

"We were.....are....were friends. Best friends to be exact. But things started changing between us. There were days Leo would act differently towards me. Very cold and other days we were fine. I got tired of walking on eggshells with him so I wanted to confront him about it so see if it was something I did on my part. But that day, we got into a fight well not really a fight just a big agrument. Nothing got dealt with and we just drifted apart and eventually stopped talking.And it started to take a toll on the pack and...." I stopped mid sentence and looked away to the woods. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up causing my whole body to stiffen. There was movement in the woods. And it wasn't from my people.

"N is every.."

"It's time to get you home." I said.

Throwing away the rest of my ice cream I took  Luna's hand and proceeded to sprint away from the ice cream parlor. Of all nights there just had to be activity in the woods. Aggravated and slightly panicked I kept running.

"N! N! N! HAKYEON! I can't keep up with you." she said out of breathe with ice cream dripping down her hand.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." I said finally realizing that I hadn't been paying attention to her. Letting go of her hand I placed my arm around her waist and zipped us to the house as Fei opened the door.  Leaving Luna on the porch, I began running back and whistled for the clan to come to me.

Making it to the outskirts of the woods, I sent Luna a quick text while sniffing examining the area.

Please forgive me for cutting our date abruptly. If it's not asking to much I would like another chance to end our date on a better note. How about it? Again I'm very sorry. -Hakyeon

Hyuk and Hongbin made their way up to me also starting to examine the woods as expected. What I didn't expect was Leo showing up with Ravi and Ken.

"You rang sire." Ravi said with humor in his voice trying to lighten the mood before it would eventually darken.

"You could have just texted your flunkies instead of sending out a signal." Leo said under his breath.

"Leo don't even-"

"Please stop we don't have time for this. Even if he hadn't called we would have came by ourselves. I know we all sensed it at the same time so there is no point in us fussing. Now let's get to the problem at hand. What do you see and what do you smell?" Hyuk said with a bit of annoyance.

It was dead quiet for a moment. Everybody just starring at each other. Leo finally broke the silence.

"There's really no trace of anything even though there was something here. No visible footprints and the smell is long gone. Are we done yet?" Leo said putting his hands in his pockets. Not wanting to start anything else I just shook my head yes.

"You guys just be on the look out hopefully it was nothing but you can't be to sure. " Leo was the first to leave soon followed by Ravi and Ken after saying their goodbyes. Hongbin headed out too soon after leaving just me and Hyuk behind. Hyuk was staring off into the woods looking completely lost in his own world. Then he stopped and looked at me and I raised my eyebrows in question.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of the guys because I might sound a bit crazy in a second." Hyuk said

"What do you mean?"

"I got a whiff of something but I'm not to sure if..."

"What did you smell?"

"Please take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt. I haven't smelled this smell in a long time plus it was very very faint. And I don't want pe--"

"What did you smell?" I said getting irritated. Hyuk let out an exasperated breath.

"Dog." I just stood there looking at him.

"We haven't had a mutt problem in some decades Hyuk. Why would they bother us now?"

"I don't know. But like I said take it with a grain of salt. My sense of smell is a bit better than you yall's but I'm not trying to start anything. I'm about to call it a night. I'll see you in the morning." And with that he was off.

I decided to walk home slowly so I could clear my head while taking everything in that happened tonight. I really hope there is nothing to worry about. If we have a problem we won't stand a chance because the coven is in shambles. Just thinking about it made my head hurt.

"What are we going to do?"


 

Wooooooooooo finally another update. I was trying to post this on Monday but it's Thursday now hahaha. I'll try to get on a better schedule. Should we give you definite days like Monday Wednesday or just give you 2 updates a week whenever? (My kind of schedule lol). I'll talk to Kee about it. How are you guys liking the story? Leave some comments! (only if you want to no pressure :) ) -Andrea