Introduction

VIXXTOWN

"Hello. My name is Ken. I will be your tour guide person thingy whatever it's call today. Welcome to VIXXTOWN! A town where the people are nice and the grass stay green! Hahaha just kidding. We barely have grass. As you see..well maybe you can't..hahaha okay back to seriousness. As you see VIXXTOWN isn't your average town you seen in the movies or on tv. Nah we all aren't friendly and we all don't have town meetings. This town is split into four groups."

"First groups are the humans. You do know what humans are right? Of course you do. They aren't much to say about them. Just regular people with regular jobs and regular lives. What do teens call them nowadays? Basic! Yeap that's them."

"Next group are the werewolves. Don't be afraid! There aren't any left in this town besides Mr. Zitao and he too old to change into werewolf form. Old crow!! Hahaha I must warn you though they do enter the town unnounced and uninvited but they don't last here long because the vampires gets rid of them. I will explain about the vampires later.

The next group are the witches. Yes we have a few of them here in VIXXTOWN. They are practically harmless unless you piss them off. Trust me I found out the hard way. I joked around and called Miss Fei, Feiona from Shrek and she turned me into a donkey for a week. Worst week of my life. Anyways they stay on Hush Lane in an 'A' shape house. It's the weirdest house on that road if you ask me. They are always dressed in dark colors and wear this weird moon shaped necklace. I've been told that they can see right through people but I seriously doubt that.

And last but not least, the vampire group. That's me! SCARED YET?? Well you should be! As you probably know, vampires feed off of human blood. Don't worry we do not want any of your tainted blood! That's why we have a blood bank on Error Street. Clean blood..mmm I'm getting hungry now. Anyways we are split into two groups. My group lives on Hyde Road. Our leader, Leo, is very strict about certain things we do. I'm not even suppose to be telling you anything about us. But I'm grown and Leo can't tell me what to do. Anyways the other group leader name is N and they lives on Jekyll Road. I don't know how to explain N besides he is very talkative. I don't understand how Leo and him used to be best friends. They are totally different.' 'KEN?!? Where the hell is you?' ' I got to go. Leo hyung sounds mad! Bye.'


Hey guys! I'M BACK!!! This is something totally different. I never wrote anything like this but this was requested and I decided to say what the heck time for something new. Anywho please comment and subscribe! Until next time...annyeong!