We're On Our Way!

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

After three weeks of working hard 24/7, we finally come up with enough money to pay for tuition and to buy a plane ticket. We give our bosses a two weeks notice and tell them our plan. They aren't happy about losing their best workers, but they understand and are glad that we aren't just quitting just because we can. After I get off work I call my parents.

"Hello," my mom says.

"Hello, guess what?" I say excited to tell her the news.

"What?" she asks.

"WE'RE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!!!!" I scream through the phone. People passing by gave me very strange looks.

"When?!" my mom asks happily.

"Tomorrow," I reply.

"TOMORROW!" she yells surprised. "But that means we can't throw you guys a going away party or say goodbye..."

"You guys can still say goodbye tomorrow at the airport...aren't you guys going to see us off?" I asks.

"You bet we will be seeing you guys off," she says.

"Okay *laughs* well I gotta go home and pack now. See you guys tomorrow." I say.

"I love you, bye" she says.

"I love you too mom, bye." I reply and end the call.

Mariah and I arrive at our apartment at the same time, like always, our jobs our the same distants away. We are exhausted from working so hard everyday. We go inside our apartment and sit down for a while. Then we decide to buy our plane tickets and pack our suitcases. After we are done with all that, we decide to go to sleep.

~The Next Day~

We woke up a little late, so we rushed to get ready, grab our luggage and head out the door. When we arrive at the airport, we see our parents there with signs with our names on them.

*laughs* "Why do you have signs?" Mariah and I ask.

"We were afraid you guys would miss seeing us," They all reply.

“Yes, we would've totally not have known you were our parents without the signs,” I reply back laughing a little bit.

They wish us good luck and to have a safe trip. We hug our parents; our moms hug us very tightly and afre bawling their eyes out.

“Mom we will be back,” Mariah says trying to calm her mom down a little.

“Yeah, but not for a couple of years,” Mariah’s mom replies still sobbing.

They finally let us out of the hugs. We wave goodbye and go get the mumbo-jumbo stuff out of the way. Then we put our luggage on the whatcha-ma-call-it and we heard our plane being called. So we rushed over to our gate and give our tickets. We get on the plane and take our seats. I’m a little nervous due to the fact that it’s my first plane ride. After everyone has gotten on and all, we are told to put our seatbelts on, I freaked out a little as the plane took off. Afterwards Mariah and I started laughing at me/myself for freaking out and sort of screaming a little. Then we start chit chatting away about how awesome South Korea is going to be and how we can’t wait to see its beautifulness and everything.

~Later On~

We look out the window and see all the amazing, wonderful stars and then we fall asleep, dreaming of South Korea.