Warning

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

~BEEP BEEP BEEP!!~

Min and I turn our rather annoying alarm clocks off and get up. We do our morning routine.

“Hurry up dongsaeng’s the food is going to get cold,” Yunho oppa yells.

“We’re coming, we’re coming,” Min and I reply as we walk into the kitchen, “OMO, Yunho oppa you’re the best!”

“Ah..gomawo,” He replies chuckling.

We all sit down and begin eating.

“You’re cooking is delicious,” Min and I compliment.

“Gomawo,” He says smiling big.

Once we finish eating we place our dishes in the sink then head to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

“Yah! Unnie hurry up, we don’t want to miss the bus,” Min yells.

“Arasso,” I say walking in and putting my shoes on, “kaja.”

“Anyeong Yong Hwa oppa,” Min and I greet.

“Ah, anyeong,” He replies.

“Is something wrong?” I ask and absent mindedly tilt my head.

“Ah..uh..I’m just worried about Min and you,” He says slightly blushing.

“Wae?” I ask surprised.

“Well…just to let you know, the 9SS group is serious. If you don’t do what they say then it’ll make things worse. Just be careful,” He replies.

“Well I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that Yong Hwa oppa because dongsaeng and I have mad ninja wolf fighting skills,” I respond; Min and I do some karate movements like we know what we are doing.

Yong Hwa, Min and I laugh at our goofiness.

When the bus arrives we get on and grab some seats.

We get off the bus and walk the rest of the way to school.

“I would hang out with you guys today like usual, but I have band practice so I’ll see you both later. Bye.” Yong Hwa says as he walks off.

“That’s okay, have fun at practice. See you later!” Min and I reply.

“Dongsaeng I think we should head to math class early, arasso” I say.

“Wae? Did you forget to finish your homework unnie tsk tsk,” Min replies.

“Ani, I finished it I just feel like sitting and laying my head down on the desk that’s all” I state.

“Arasso unnie” Min says and we walk to class.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Anyeong Min-ah and Rin-ah,” G.O. and Yesung greet happily.

“Anyeong G.O.-ah and Yesung-ah,” Min and I reply happily back.

“Did you not get enough sleep Rin-ah?” Yesung asks worriedly.

“Ani, I did. I just felt like resting my eyes,” I reply assuringly.

“Ah, arasso then,” Yesung says chuckling a bit.

Min rolls her eyes at my answer. “12 hours is enough for her, anything less and she’s tired.”

“Psh I can work off of 7 or less hours of sleep,” I reply sticking my tongue out at her.

“You may be able too, but doesn’t mean you’re not tired right now,” She replies back.

“I am not tired! I am awake see!” I respond looking at her with O.O eyes.

G.O., Yesung and Min start busting up laughing after I make those eyes and I just give them a -_- look.

“Good Morning class! To start class off I’ll have you turn in your homework first” Mr. Kim says.

Everyone digs their homework out of their backpacks and passes them to the front.

“I hope every single one of you has finished your homework and turned it in today. Now it’s note taking time,” The teacher says.

The class sighs.

“Just get your notebooks out and start writing this down please,” The teacher says while writing on the board.

Everyone gets out their notebooks and writing utensils and begins taking notes.

“Now I’m going to have you work with your seatmates on some practice problems, this way I can see who understands and who is having difficulty with what we just learned,” Mr. Bum explains while passing out papers.

“Anything you’ll need help on Rin-ah?” Yesung asks.

“Well not until the last part of the notes, I got lost there,” I reply.

“Okay, then let’s start on those practice problems first,” Yesung says.

“Arasso,” I respond and he starts explaining how to solve them.

“I need help with the same problems as my unnie. The last part of the notes just confused me,” Min states.

“Arasso, well..hmmm..hopefully I can explain it in a different way then the teacher did,” G.O. replies and he begins explaining too.

~15 minutes pass of everyone working on the practice problems~

“Class, please turn in your practice problems,” the teacher announces.

Everyone turns them in and Mr. Kim looks them over quickly.

“I’m glad to see that you all understand what we learned today since we only have five minutes left of class. Now I’m going to pass out your homework, please complete all five pages,” Mr. Kim says while passing out the homework.

The whole class groans when hearing that the homework is five pages and begins packing their things once they get it.

“Ugh, five pages of homework. Work, practice dancing, practice singing, practice the piano, start memorizing lines for drama class and being English tutors when needed –“ I was saying when...

“Unnie you’re not complaining are you? You know this is about like our work schedule when we chose to come to this school,” Min interrupts.

“Well I am complaining about the math homework, but that’s mainly because I dislike math. I’m not complaining about the other things, just making a to-do list in my head so I remember,” I reply.

“Arasso, well you might want to write your to-do list down because we both know how you forgetful you are at times” Min says smiling.

I just stick my tongue out at her.

“Sometimes I wonder if you’re really older than me,” Min responds jokingly.

“Just because I’m older than you doesn't mean I have to always act older,” I reply laughing.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

We grab our belongings and head out the door.

“Dance time! Woot!” I say as we head towards the dance classroom.

“I just realized that we haven’t danced one time for the fun of it since we got here,” Min says shocked.

“Omo you’re right, we haven’t. That’s unlike us,” I reply shocked too.

“Neh it is, at least we get to dance now,” Min says as we walk into the classroom.

“No one’s here yet, you want to warm up just like old times,” I ask.

“Neh, let’s warm up to Hot Summer by F(x),” Min answers.

I pull out my iPod and speakers from my backpack, sit it on my desk and put the song on. Min and I then begin dancing to it. We are having so much fun and in our own dancing world.

Everyone starts walking into the classroom.

“Look at them, just trying to show off. They are really horrible dancers,” Sooyoung and Yuna say.

“I want both of you to dance next then. I hope for your sake that you don’t get humiliated and have to eat your words,” Mrs. Ahn says to Sooyoung and Yuna.

“What song would you both like to dance too?” I ask politely.

“Oh! By SNSD,” Sooyoung and Yuna say.

“Oh..I don’t have that song on my iPod..or any SNSD’s songs on here besides Gee, mianheyo” I say apologetically.

The teacher gets on her computer and brings up the song. Sooyoung and Yuna dance to it.

“You didn’t dance as well as they did, mianheyo. Just some of the steps and forms you need to improve a little more, but other than that it was great,” Mrs. Ahn replies, “alright, everyone get with your partners and start practicing your dances. I suggest you write down the steps just in case.”

“So Rin-ah, do you want to watch the mv on my phone and write down the steps,” Donghae asks.

“Neh, that’s a good idea,” I reply and sit down on the floor next to him to watch Ma Boy by Sistar.

“Hey, we came to join you guys,” Eunhyuk says sitting on the other side of Donghae and Min sits next to Eunhyuk and begin watching Nu ABO by F(x).

The bell rings signaling that class is over. Vocals class is next. Once the teacher arrives she asks what songs we chose to sing, luckily nobody had chosen the same song and then we go into little studio booths with our partners to practice our songs. Mrs. Utada felt that we’d be less distracted this way. Every duo is working on harmonizing with each other. Once they get that down then Mrs. Utada will tell them to begin practicing the song.

“Okay class, the bell rang, you are dismissed. Good job today,” Mrs. Utada announces.

Everybody gathers their belongings and are heading out the door.

“Good job today Rin-ah. You sing really well,” G.O. compliments.

“Gomawo G.O.-ah and same to you. Your singing is amazing,” I reply.

“Gomawo, see you later,” He says, bows and leaves.

“Are you ready Min?” I ask.

“Neh,” Min replies and we head out the door.