Worried

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“I believe in a couple more days you all should have your songs down and then each of you will perform them in the auditorium,” the teacher announces as everyone gathers their belongings and head out the door to the cafeteria.

Min and I grab our lunch and sit down.

“Now spill,” I say not letting her get out of not telling me what happened earlier.

“Unnie can’t I eat first,” Min asks.

“Ani,” I respond.

“Hey, aren’t you guys going to come eat with us at our secret hangout place,” Hyukkie asks.

“First Min has to explain to me what happened earlier,” I reply.

“Something happened earlier…are you okay Min-ah,” Hyukkie says worriedly as he takes a seat at the table we are at.

“Unnie!” Min whines, “neh I’m fine Eunhyuk-ah and everything is fine.”

“How is everything fine when you missed two classes?! Dongsaeng you said you would tell me at lunch and I’m holding you to it,” I reply determined to get to the bottom of things.

“Fine, but you can’t get mad or anything,” Min answers staring at me intently wondering if I can handle not getting mad at what she is about to say.

“I’ll try not to, but no guarantees,” I state.

“Arasso,” Min sighs and tells Hyukkie and me about everything that happened.

“I’m going to---oooo those girls are just so cruel!” I say angrily.

“I apologize for what Hyoyeon-shi did and said to you Min-ah. I have to go, but I’ll see you guys in a while at the hangout place,” Hyukkie says getting up with his tray and walking away.

“Unnie don’t worry about it, okay?” Min says reassuringly.

“Dongsaeng I can’t do that because I feel like this is only the beginning,” I respond worriedly, “we should head to the hangout place now.”

“Arasso,” Min replies as we both get up and dump our trays.

“Is everything alright?” Jaejoong asks Min and I.

“Neh,” Min replies as I nod in agreement and look over to see Kyuhyun staring at Min with a mixture of worry and jealousy.

“Kamsahae Leeteuk-ah and the 11G’s that helped,” I say and bow.

“Unnie?” Min asks curiously.

“Ah..well you see these pictures were all over the school,” I explain showing her the pictures, “and he had some of the 11G’s help me take the pictures down since there were so many.”

“The principal thought she was the one that put the pictures up and I thought that was unfair since she didn’t do it. I’m glad I could help,” Leeteuk replies.

“No need to thank us Rin-ah,” reply the 11G’s that helped.

“So the 9SS stalked us, took pictures and hung them all over the school, really? That’s just creepy,” Min states.

“And yet they still wonder why none of us 11G’s will date them,” Kim Hyun Joong responds while shaking his head.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

The 11G’s head back to the cafeteria to dump their trays: while Min and I head to our next class. We take our seats, neither of us saying a word too deep in thought about what the 9SS may do next. Our classmates file into the classroom along with the teacher.

“I want everyone to sign this attendance sheet and then head to the same sub-instrument rooms that you were at the last time. We will be doing this for the next three class days. I will make my rounds, just like last time, to make sure everyone is working,” Mrs. Peng Yang explains.

We all head to our sub-instrument rooms, after everyone had signs the attendance sheet and the teacher checks it to make sure everyone did so.

I sit down in front of the piano and stare as Leeteuk begins to play.

“Rin-ah?,” Leeteuk asks worriedly.

“Hm,” I reply.

“Is something wrong?” Leeteuk asks.

“Waeyo?” I answer.

“You don’t really seem to be paying attention at all,” Leeteuk states.

“Mianhe, it’s just –“ I pause and glance over at Min and Kyuhyun to make sure they are too busy playing the piano to accidentally eavesdrop, “I’m worried about what the 9SS are going to do next to Min. I mean I know they don’t like me either, but I feel they are really trying to get at Min more than me at the moment.”

“It’s okay, I understand. I agree with you that they’re after Min, probably Hyoyeon that’s behind it this time since she likes Kyu a lot. But you shouldn’t underestimate them, they can do some pretty bad things to the people they don’t like. But whatever happens, I hope that you will let the 11G’s help you and we will protect you both,” Leeteuk states.

“Kamsahae,” I thank him and we get back to playing the piano.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

We grab our belongings and head out the door. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun asks us to help them practice their English as we walk to English class together.

“Today class, I want each of you to be a group with your table and work on this two-page packet of English words and phrases. Try to make a sentence with each word and phrases on the sheet. I will have each group come up to the board later and recited them,” Lady Nana says as she hands the packets out.

We start to talk about the sentences and write them down.

“Hi, how alre you?” Leeteuk practices saying.

“Hi, I am okay,” Kyuhyun replies, “my name is Kyuhyun. What is your name?”

“My name is Leeteuk. Nice to meet you,” Leeteuk responds.

“Where are you from?” Min asks.

“South Korea,” Leeteuk and Kyuhyun respond, “let’s be friends!”

“Okay, is everyone done?” Lady Nana asks and everyone nods, “good! Who wants to go first?”

“We’ll go first!” Kyuhyun and Leeteuk both shoot their hands in the air.

“That was very well done Kyuhyun-ah and Leeteuk-ah,” Lady Nana praises them. After that, group after group went up and everyone did a great job on pronunciation.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

As we head to Drama club, we talk about what we think about what the agenda is for today.

“I think we’ll start learning our lines for the musical,” Min says excitedly.

“I bet we’ll get to watch auditions the whole time,” Kyuhyun says with a smirk.

“I wonder if she’s figured out how we’re going to make Boys Over/Before Flowers a musical,” I voice.

“It’ll be interesting,” Leeteuk replies.

“Hello everyone, I’m still working on how we’re going to make Boys Over/Before Flowers a musical…I have lots of possible ideas that I’m going to go over today with a friend of mine. So, for today you all get to sit and watch auditions until the end of the school day. Please do not talk or laugh during someone’s audition,” the teacher, Jung Hye-Young states.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Thank you everyone who came out for the auditions. I will post everyone’s part after tomorrow’s auditions. Also thank you drama club members for being such a good audience. You all are dismissed!” the teacher announces.

“I wonder if that one guy will make it. He was pretty good,” Kyuhyun states.

“I wonder if those two girls will make it. They were really good at acting,” Min voices.

“There was a lot of good acting today,” I say.

“Are you guys going to work now?” Leeteuk asks.

“Neh,” Min and I respond.

“Maybe we should go eat there. What is the wine, today?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I think its Zinfandel,” I reply a little unsure.

“Yep, we’re eating there. Okay, Hyung?” Kyuhyun says with puppy dog eyes.

“Okay, okay, just stop it with those eyes,” Leeteuk says putting his hands up in defense. 

Min and I giggle at the sight.

“Since we’re heading to the Rising Sun Café, do you guys want a ride?” Leeteuk offers.

“Um..well..would it be safe with what has happened today with the 9SS?” Min asks a bit worried.

“It wouldn't be if they see us,” Kyuhyun replies.

“Maybe you can pick us up near the bus stop,” I suggest.

“That’s a great idea and then if they end up seeing us they’ll think we just offered you guys a ride too with Yong Hwa-ah,” Leeteuk happily says, “see you later!”

“Bye!” Min and I say and wave, then head out of the building.

“Hey!” Yong Hwa says and catches up with us, “ready for work?”

“Hello,” We reply and respond “sort of. Oh by the way, Leeteuk-ah and Kyuhyun-ah are giving all of us a ride to work today, since they are going to eat there.”

“That’s cool, it’ll be nice not riding on the bus for once,” He says, “wait..they’re eating at the Café today..did you tell Kyuhyun-ah about today’s wine?

“Neh, I told him. Waeyo?” I ask suddenly feeling like I made a mistake.

“I figured,” Yong Hwa says with a chuckle, “that guy and his wine. He should just open up his own vineyard.”

Min smiles happily and giggles. I give her a weird look like she has lost her mind.

We arrive at the bus stop, get in Leeteuk’s car and head to the Rising Sun Café. Work is pretty interesting, especially when you serve Kyuhyun wine and watch him be a professional wine swisher and taster. However, it is even funnier when Leeteuk made Kyuhyun “accidentally” spill some wine on himself, but I guess that’s what you get when you make fun of Leeteuk for something.