Playful Revenge

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

We grab our belongings and head out the door.

“Rin-ah, Min-ah!” Eunhyuk yells while running to catch up with us.

“Ah, Eunhyuk-ah, bwo is it?” I ask.

“You…aren’t…getting…away..with it…this time” He replies while catching his breath.

“Getting away with bwo?” Min asks confused.

“You’re going to tell all of us your story to wae you’re here,” He replies and grabs our wrists pulling us towards the cafeteria, “but first we’ll get our lunch.”

“Yah! We are going to tell you today anyways. We don’t have any errands or anything this time..Hyukkie~!” I whine as he pulls us toward the 11G’s resting area after we get our food.

“Hyukkie, when did you start calling him that?” Donghae asks curiously.

“She only calls me Hyukkie when she’s whining about something. They both used to call me it back when they lived here. Rin-ah first called me it when I borrowed her crayon in kindergarten,” Eunhyuk explains.

“You didn’t “borrow” my crayon. You took it” I respond.

“Well if you didn’t attack me you would’ve gotten it back after I was done using it,” Eunhyuk replies while sticking his tongue out at me.

“Ah so she’s always been the violent type,” Kyuhyun whispers to himself.

“Yah! I have not always been the violent type..I was taught by someone younger than me,” I reply and glance at Min.

“Hey! Don’t look at me. I taught you no such thing,” Min replies smiling.

“Hey, no arguing right now. You’re supposed to tell us wae you’re back in South Korea and about yesterday. So get on with the story..please,” Eunhyuk interrupts our discussion and sits down like a little kid giving us his full attention.

The rest of the 11G’s give us their full attention too.

“Uh…where shall we start dongsaeng?” I ask looking at her.

“The beginning duh unnie,” Min replies and giggles.

“Aish you, that’s not what I meant,” I say and stick my tongue out at her, “Um please don’t forget to eat your lunch while we tell you this, it’s quite a long story. We used to be in a dance group called Mystic Edge and we had promised each other we would become professional dancer and singers. However, we had forgotten about that promise because we moved out of our parent’s houses, got jobs and were working our butts off. When we remembered the promise we made, I got online and searched for the best college for what we wanted to do. After searching I finally came across this university. Then we worked long hours at our jobs to save up enough money for tuition and plane tickets. We arrived here with barely any money to get a place to stay let alone a snack. We got a job at the Rising Sun Café and our boss Yunho oppa is letting us stay with him. At first he said we could stay there until we found our own place, but it seems that he isn’t ready to depart from us yet because yesterday during lunch we went and looked at an amazingly beautiful apartment that an elderly lady told us about. Yunho oppa was pretty much depressed looking and that broke our hearts so we kindly declined the offer and we’re still living with him. End of story.”

“Woah,” most of them respond.

“You guys are very hard workers,” Kikwang states.

“I’m glad you guys found a place to stay,” Jaejoong replies.

“Aigoo, wae didn’t my dongsaengs call me. You could’ve stayed at my house,” Eunhyuk says pulling us into a hug and ruffling our hair.

“Yah! We didn’t have your number,” I respond and ruffle his hair back.

“Hey, hey, hey! Don’t touch my hair,” He says fixing his hair.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

Min and I take our trays back to the cafeteria and head to music class.

“Oh, I need to grab my notebook out of my locker dongsaeng. I’ll see you in class,” I say and turn around heading to my locker.

*Good thing my unnie is a little forgetful at times ^_^ I hope no one else is in the classroom yet. I did warn them that I would get them back. Mwauahahahahahahaha!!!* Min thinks as she heads to the classroom and walks in to see Kyuhyun and Leeteuk in the room.

*I wonder where Rin-ah is* Leeteuk thinks getting up from his chair and leaving the room.

Kyu sits there in the awkward silence..well it is awkward to him and he's feeling nervous.

*Good thing Leeteuk left. Now I can set my plan into action* Min thinks and smirks evilly. “I knew this would come in handy.” She thinks out loud and starts to loosen the bolts on Leeteuk’s, Jinwoon’s Yong Hwa’s and my desks.

*What is she up to? Why is messing with their desk?* Kyuhyun thinks.

“I wonder if they’re coming yet,” she thinks out loud again while grabbing two cans of silly string out of her bag, walking quietly towards the door and peeking out, “omo here they come!”

Leeteuk, Jinwoon, Yong Hwa, and I are all walking together to class, chatting. We walk in the doorway.

“Yah! Bwo is going on!?” Yong Hwa yells.

“Hey! Bwo is this stuff?!” Jinwoon asks.

“AHHH dongsaeng!” I scream.

“OMO!” Leeteuk replies.

Min is giggling evilly. When all the silly string is gone, she throws the cans away and sits down at her desk.

“Glad you finally found the right use for silly string dongsaeng,” I respond proudly smiling at her as I pull it off of me, and throw it in the trashcan.

Min just sticks her tongue out at me.

“Ah, you’ve got some still in your hair Rin-ah,” Leeteuk says getting the pieces I missed.

“Ah..um..gomawo Leeteuk-ah,” I reply blushing lightly.

We all head to our desk after getting all the silly string off of us and sit down.

BOOM!! CRASH!!! KA-BANG!!!!

Leeteuk’s, Yong Hwa’s, Jinwoon’s and my facial expression is O_O

Min is smirking evilly at her successful revenge plan and laughing.

Kyuhyun’s face goes from O_O to XD and he is actually busting up laughing.

Min and my face become O.O when Kyuhyun starts laughing. Then we are all laughing too.

*Omo his laugh, it fits him so well. It sounds evilly cute.* Min thinks.

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

I was wondering bwo she was doing, but I didn’t want to ask..never know if one of the 9SS’s are spying outside the door right now. I was shocked when I saw her spray them with silly string once they walked through the door..omo their faces were so funny..I was trying so hard not to smile or laugh..I was playing it cool ;) Though I lost my cool act when they all sat in their chairs and ahahahahahahahaha..I can’t even think about it without laughing. I had ani clue that she could be evil..mischievous like me. That is bwo I call revenge, very good revenge. Her evil smirk and laugh is just so…wae is my heart beating so fast…am I falling for her..it’ll be bad if I do…gah wae does this have to be so complicated.

~End of POV~

“Well done dongsaeng,” I compliment smiling and clap, “that was the best plan of revenge of yours yet.”

“Omo you’re as evil..mischievous as Kyuhyun-ah,” Leeteuk, Yong Hwa and Jinwoon repsond.

“OMO! Are you all alright,” Mrs. Peng Yang asks.

“Neh we’re alright,” We reply, “just had desk malfunctions.”

“Arasso, well..find some different seats, please. I’ll tell the custodians about the other desks.” She replies.

“Arasso,” We say and hurriedly sit at other desks.

“Okay class, today you are going to teach your partners how to play whatever instrument you both decided on arasso. Now get with your partners and go to the sub-instrument rooms that have your instruments in. I’ll check up on each group to make sure you’re working,” Mrs. Peng Yang announces.

“Yah, hyung,” Kyuhyun whispers to Leeteuk.

“Bwo dongsaeng?” Leeteuk asks.

“Can we be in one big group, please? I’m worried about the 9SS seeing Min and I alone,” Kyuhyun says worriedly.

“Arasso dongsaeng,” Leeteuk replies and thinks *it seems someone is in love ^_^*

We get with our partners then head to the sub-instrument rooms.

“Oh! The piano is so pretty and shiny,” I say with a ^_^ smile and run to the piano, “I feel like a professional just sitting here.”

“Omo you’re right unnie,” Min agrees sitting down at the other piano.

“Okay your turn,” Leeteuk says after he plays the first part of a song.

“Um..arasso,” I say nervously and then play, “aigoo..mianhe I messed up.”

“It’s alright, but instead of playing one key at a time, how about you put your hands like this,” Leeteuk says and ghosts his hands over mine to show me how to play professionally.

“Ah..um…gomawo Leeteuk-ah,” I reply blushing.

“Ah..you’re welcome Rin-ah,” He says blushing.

“Aniyo, aniyo, you’re doing it all wrong,” Kyuhyun says.

“Well how do you do it then?” Min asks.

“Like this,” Kyuhyun responds and ghosts his hands over Min's to show her how to play professionally.

~Rin’s POV~

I look up at Leeteuk. He looks down at me. Our eyes lock. My face feels hot, I’m sure I’m blushing and madly at that. He smiles his cute dimple smile and I can’t help but to smile back, his smile lights up the room. I feel like we’re the only two people in the room right now. OMO O_O AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM…BUT I HARDLY KNOW HIM..AIGOO RIN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!

~End of POV~

*Her eyes are so beautiful.* Leeteuk thinks.

“What the heck do those girls think they are doing,” respons Yuri hiding behind a wall spying on us.

“We should text Taeyeon about this,” Sunny replies, “it seems like they’re not listening to our rules.”

The rest of music class goes by in a blur for Min and I.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“See you in English class,” Leeteuk says and bows leaving the room.

Kyuhyun just bows and follows after Leeteuk.

“Dongsaeng this is so far my favorite class,” I say all smiley.

“Same here unnie, same here,” Min agrees also smiling.

Then we head to our next class. English goes by quickly. We just stand in front of the class and recite the phrases she gave us last class time. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun got a round of applause from the class for saying the phrases very well.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Finally the last class for today,” I say standing up and stretching.

“We still have work and other things to do unnie,” Min replies.

“I know, but it just feels like the school day has gone by so slow and it’s really nice outside,” I reply.

Drama club goes by very slowly. Once the whole class shows up, the teacher asks how they would feel about performing Boys Before Flowers as a musical. Most people agree. The teacher lets them know that there will be auditions except for the parts of Jan Di, Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, Ga Eul, and Yi Jung. During class we talk about how we will make it a musical and that starting next week auditions will begin from the time school starts until school is over. After she updates people about everything the bell rings signaling that school is over.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

Min and I grab our belongings and head out the door.

“Such a beautiful day,” I say once we are outside walking to the school gates.

“Neh it is…wish we could go to the park,” Min replies looking a little bummed.

“Maybe we can do that tomorrow since it’s our day off,” I reply assuringly.

“I hope so,” Min says.

“Hey,” Yong Hwa says when we arrive at the bus stop.

“Hi,” Min and I reply, “did you have a good day?”

“Yep, did you guys?” He asks.

“Yep,” We reply.

The bus arrives with a screech and a hiss as it stops. We get on and find some seats.

“I wonder if today is going to be busy or not?” Yong Hwa says.

“Why do you say that?” I ask.

“Well usually when it’s such a nice day like today, the café is usually crowded with people sitting inside and outside,” He replies.

“That sounds nice,” I say.

“Nice? Most people would be dreading the fact that the café would be crowded and busy.” He states.

“True, but I’m not most people. Plus, it’s such a lovely day that I think that most of the customers will be in good moods and if they’re not then maybe we can hopefully make them have a better mood before they leave the café,” I respond.

“True, that’s a good idea, but I’ve had some customers that would rather stay in a bad mood then be in a good one,” He replies.

We get off the bus and walk to the Rising Sun Café.

“Hurry and get changed,” Yunho hurriedly says as he takes someone’s order to them.

“You know that you can call us too hurry to the café when it’s this busy,” replies Yong Hwa.

“Yeah,” Min and I reply.

“I didn’t want to rush you just in case you were busy studying,” Yunho replies walking back behind the counter to make another order for some other customers.

“Aish always worrying about our studies,” We reply and walk to the employee rooms to change into our uniforms.

“Yah! Hyung?” Kyuhyun says in a sort of whiney voice.

“Bwo dongsaeng?” Leeteuk asks calmly.

“Can we get something to eat on our way home?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Neh, where do you want to eat today?” Leeteuk responds.

“How about that place,” Kyuhyun replies pointing at a quaint, but sleek looking café.

“The Rising Sun Café,” Leeteuk says, “sure, seems like a good place to eat.”

“It seems really crowded in there hyung..maybe we should just go to a different place,” Kyuhyun responds as he gets closer and notices that there is a short line at the cash register.

“Are you sure? Looks like they have wine dongsaeng..you do want some wine don’t you,” Leeteuk states knowing that his dongsaeng will definitely change his mind now.

“Jinja? Wine…can you tell from where we’re standing if it’s high quality wine?” Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Ani, we’ll have to go inside and find out..but it does look busy and I’m sure you’re starving..let’s just go to a different place,” Leeteuk responds and starts walking.

“Aniyo..let’s go inside and check it out..it’s not really that long of a line anyways, hyung,” Kyuhyun says.

“Arasso,” Leeteuk smiles glad that Kyuhyun changed his mind because he is really hungry also.

“Annyong hashimnikka, welcome to the Rising Sun Café. Would you like a table or booth?” A waitress asks.

“Anyeong hashimnikka, a booth by the window please, if one is available that is,” Leeteuk kindly says.

“Arasso, right this way,” the waitress says and takes them to a booth and gives them menus, “you’re waitress will be here soon to take your order.”

“Hmm this place has a very hospitable atmosphere, we should come here more often Kyu,” Leeteuk states.

“Neh, but only if they have great wine,” Kyu replies smiling as he looks through the available wines.

“Annyong hasshimnikka, chonun Rin-imnida and I’ll be your waitress today. What can I get you to drink?” I asks.

“I would like a coke, please,” Leeteuk responds while staring at the menu.

 “Arasso, and what would you like sir?” I ask the other customer.

“Is there a special wine today?” Kyuhyun asks, “RIN?!”

Leeteuk looks up immediately after Kyuhyun said my name rather loudly.

“Kyuhyun-shi? Leeteuk-ah?” I say in shock.

“Rin-ah, you work here?” Leeteuk asks.

“Neh, bwo are you both doing here?” I ask.

“We were just on our way home and got hungry along the way so we stopped here to see what it was like,” He replies.

“Well you made a wonderful choice choosing this place the food is really good,” I respond smiling, “today’s wine special is red wines. Do have an idea of what type of food you are going to eat?”

“Red wine…hmmm. I was thinking of having the pork chop,” Kyuhyun replies.

“Then I would suggest the Pinot Noir,” I reply.

“Seems like you know you’re wines and the dishes that they’ll taste best with,” Kyuhyun says curiously with a raised eyebrow.

“I was trained at my old job back in the United States, when I worked as a waitress,” I reply. “I’ll be back with you drinks. Take all the time you need to choose your meals.”

“Does she work here too?” Kyuhyun asks as I'm walking away.

“Who?” I ask.

“Uh..never mind..forget I asked,” He replies embarrassed.

“Oh..you’re asking about Min..neh she works here too,” I say with a knowing smile and walk away to get their drinks.

“Soooo,” Leeteuk asks with a smirk

“Bwo?” Kyuhyun responds.

“You like Min-ah?” He says smiling.

“Ani, I was just wondering if she worked here or not that is all,” Kyuhyun replies looking quickly down at the menu to see the different pork chop dishes.

“Mhmm sure dongsaeng,” He says with a knowing smile and begins looking at all the dishes.

“Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?” I politely asks.

“I would like the Omac dish,” Kyuhyun says.

“Arasso,” I reply as I write down his order.

“And you, Leeteuk-ah,” I ask.

“I would like the Kimbop dish,” Leeteuk says.

“Arasso,” I reply and write down his order, “would you like any bread or appetizer while you wait for your orders?”

“No thank you,” They reply.

“Arasso, I’ll be back with your food. If you need anything else just ask,” I say and leave.

“This is very delicious,” Kyuhyun states as he takes a sip of his wine.

“Does that mean we will be coming back here,” Leeteuk asks.

“Definitely,” Kyuhyun replies, “we have to..there are so many wines to taste and it seems like they don’t have the same type of wine specials the next day.”

Leeteuk just chuckles at Kyuhyun for sounding like he is a wine critic.

“Hey isn’t that Yong Hwa-ah,” Leeteuk says when he spots him.

“Neh,” Kyuhyun replies, “I didn’t know he worked here.”

“Me neither,” Leeteuk states.

“You think that guy behind the counter over there is the Yunho-shi that Min and Rin are living with?” Kyuhyun asks curiously as he observs the man.

“Possibly, should we ask Rin-ah or Min-ah?” Leeteuk suggests while looking at Yunho also.

“Ani, that would be a bit weird..I’m sure they would ask wae we want to know,” Kyuhyun responds and takes another sip of wine.

“True, but I’m really curious if he is that person,” Leeteuk states.

“Here is your food,” I reply as I carefully sit the meals down in front of them.

“Kamsahamnida,” They reply and begin eating.

“You’re welcome,” I reply and leave to take care of other customers.

~A while later~

“Ah, that was delicious,” Leeteuk states.

“Yeah it was and it went perfectly with the wine I had,” Kyuhyun responds smiling.

“Check please!” Leeteuk says with his hand in the air.

“Here you are,” I say handing them their check.

“Kamsahae,” Leeteuk thanks.

“Rin-shi, bwo wine will be the special tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Um..I think it’ll be white wine,” I reply, “but I’m not sure, the boss likes to surprise the customers as much as the employees, but you can always ask him when you pay.”

“Ah arasso kamsahamnida,” Kyuhyun says.

I leave to welcome the customers that just come in.

“Annyong haseyo, Min-ah,” Leeteuk says as he is heading towards the register.

“Oh, annyong haseyo, Leeteuk-ah and Kyuhyun-shi,” Min replies as she is on her way to clean a table, “I didn’t know you two were here.”

“Rin-shi didn’t say anything to you?” Kyuhyun asks a bit surprised.

“Ani, but I have barely seen her too since we started working..it’s been quite busy here,” Min replies.

“Ah well next time maybe you will be our waitress,” Leeteuk says with a knowing smile.

“Maybe,” Min replies smiling back, “well it was nice seeing the both of you. I hope you enjoyed your dining time here.”

“Neh we did, annyong,” They reply.

They walk up to the register and pay for their food then leave. Once they are outside they begin talking about visiting the café a lot more often. When work is over, everyone leaves, but Min, Yunho and me. It is Min and my turn to clean up the café. Yunho keeps offering to help us, but we decline the offer seeing as that would be unfair towards the other employees. After we finish we all go home.

“Don’t forget that you have tomorrow and the Sunday off from work,” Yunho announces as we walk into the house.

“Ah arasso, gomawo for reminding us,” Min and I say.

“You’re welcome,” He replies.

“Do you ever have a day off?” Min asks.

“I do on Sundays,” Yunho replies.

“But you let all your employees have Sundays off,” I state.

“Do you ever have any other days off?” Min asks.

“Ani,” He replies casually.

“Ani? Yunho-oppa, you should have another day off too, working all those days from the morning till night is not good for your health,” Min and I state surprised.

“Arasso arasso, don’t worry about me; just focus on your studies,” He says and retires to his room.

“I think we should get some shut-eye unnie,” Min suggests, “I want to get up early and go to the park and walk around town.”

“Arasso…wait..ottoke early are we talking dongsaeng,” I ask but she is already inside her room, “wake up early aigoo..that girl..it’s the weekend and she wants to get up EARLY?!” I say to no one and retire to my room also.