Chapter 9 - Remember Again

Found You

“Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora, we gon’ party like, lilililalala.. mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora, bureul jjipyeora, lilililalala..”

The sound of Fantastic Baby by Big Bang resounds through the sound system in Chanyeol’s car along with the voices of four boys who are singing happily.

“Nanananana nanananana wow fantastic baby..”

Taehyung and Jungkook in the backseat dance as crazy as Baekhyun in the front, their hands are flailing everywhere in the air while Chanyeol just excitedly moves his head back and forth, following the rhythm of the song since both of his hands are fix on the steering wheel.

“Let’s let Taetae rapping the T.O.P’s part..” Baekhyun says, earning an excited nod from Chanyeol and Jungkook soon after.

“I’ll try, hyung..” Taehyung accepts the challenge then clears his throat before he starts rapping the said part at that song. “Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi.. morae beolpan wireul michin asdfh!@#$%^& geotteunhan kuri..” The other three in the car start to laugh as soon as he misses the lyric but being Kim Taehyung he is, of course he refuses to give up. “.. haneureun chungbunhi neomuna pureunikka.. amugeotto asdfxcv!@#$%* mariya naega nugunji.”

The sound of the other three’s laugh become harder and louder after Taehyung finishes his rapping. In the end, he himself end up laughing hard along with the other three.

"You are really have to practise more, Tae..” Chanyeol says after he manages to control his own laugh. “Oh my God, your rapping is so funny.”

“I know that, hyung..” Taehyung grins innocently. “Maybe I should learn how to rap from you rather than from Jungkookie.”

“What’s wrong with Jungkookie? You said that he is better than you in rapping..” Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

“That’s true.. but I just can’t concentrate everytime he tried to teach me.”

“Why?”

“Because he is too adorable and cute..”

“Yah!” Jungkook yells at Taehyung, making the elder slightly surprised by his sudden action.

“Hey, did you just yell at me? What’s that ‘yah!’ for?” Taehyung pretends to get annoyed, making the younger to roll his eyes. “Show me your respect, kid.”

“Said the one who refuses to be called hyung by me.”

“Hyung? Why do you have to call him hyung, Jungkookie?” The curious Byun Baekhyun doesn’t want to stop asking.

“Because actually he is two years older than me.”

“Two years? But you are in the same grade. Are you that old, Taehyungie?” Baekhyun asks again.

“I don’t think so. It’s just this bunny kid who is too young..”

“When did you born, Jungkookie?” Baekhyun seems to more curious.

“1997.”

“Wow! You are really young, kid.” Chanyeol looks at Jungkook from the rearview mirror.

Jungkook sighs heavily before turning his gaze to the smiling boy next to him. “Thank you so much Taehyung hyung..”

“For what?” Taehyung asks innocently.

“For keep calling me kid, ‘bunny kid’ to be exact..” Jungkook pouts. “.. in front of Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung though.”

“But it’s cute, Jungkookie..” Baekhyun adds.

“But this bun-“ Taehyung immediatelly stops when he sees the said bunny kid glares at him. He smiles apologeticaly to the younger before continuing his words. “I mean, Jungkookie prefers to looked cool than cute.”

Jungkook just smiles as Taehyung pats his head.

“But again, Jungkookie.. why do you want to be cool?” Baekhyun seems to disagree, he himself prefers the ‘cute Jungkookie’ than the ‘cool Jungkook’.

“Because Taehyung hyung is already cute and childish so I prefer to be cool and mature.”

“Yah, are you going to keep calling me hyung?” Taehyung nudges Jungkook with his elbow.

“I’m a kid to you, so I have to call you hyung.. or should I call you adjusshi instead?” Jungkook asks teasingly.

“Yah! Jeon Jung-“ Taehyung doesn’t have a chance to finish his yell because the other three are already laughing again.

“You two are too cute..” Baekhyun wipes his tears that come in the corner of his eyes from laughing too hard.

“You are cute too, Baekhyunie..” Chanyeol states.

“Oh.. I know that, Chanyeolie~” Baekhyun sings cheerfully as he pokes Chanyeol’s chin playfully.

“Ew..”

 

>>><<<

 

“Hyung, is it still far?”

“Not really, Tae..” Chanyeol replies. “We’ll arrive in about thirty minutes.” He adds after take a glance at his wristwatch.

“Oh.. I see, hyung.”

“Just take a rest like the others.”

“But you will be alone if I sleep too.”

Chanyeol chuckles softly. “But you must be tired.”

“You must be more tired. You have been driving from Seoul for about two hours.”

“I’m okay, Tae.”

“Me too, hyung. I’ll accompany you. I’m not tired though. I’m just bored since Jungkook and Baek hyung fall asleep.”

“Baekhyun must be tired after singing and laughing so loud.” Chanyeol turns his gaze to the said boy beside him for a while.

“And Jungkook just too easy to fall asleep but too difficult to wake him up.” Taehyung says as he pokes Jungkook’s face playfully and the latter still sleeps peacefully. “Even when I pinch his cheeks and nose he won’t wake up.”

Chanyeol chuckles again as he sees what Taehyung does to Jungkook’s face through the rearview mirror. “Poor maknae..” He comments then hears a soft giggles from Taehyung. “By the way, how long have you known Jungkook? You two seem really close to each other. I thought Jungkook is a shy boy but the way he acts around you just different.”

“We’ve known each other for about five years. He really is a shy boy especially with new people and surrounding, but once he get comfortable with them all his shyness and awkwardness are nowhere to be found. He can be as crazy and weird as me. But he really can’t get along with someone that easily.” Taehyung explains with a small smile on his face as his hand gently the younger’s hair. “How about you and Baek hyung?”

“About seven years. The first time I saw him was in the hospital. He really looked like a lost kid.”

“It must be after that accident..” Taehyung’s voice suddenly not as cheery as before. “Thanks for always be by Baek hyung side, Chanyeol hyung.”

“Anytime, Taehyung.”

 

>>><<<

 

“Have we arrived, hyung?” Jungkook’s hoarse voice is heard in Chanyeol’s ears as he turns off the car engine.

“Oh.. you are awake, Jungkookie. Yes, we have arrived here.” Chanyeol turns his head to the boy who is rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Do we all fall asleep and leave you driving alone all the way here?”

“No, Taehyung was accompanying me when you and Baekhyun fell asleep. He told me a lot of story and maybe it made him tired that he finally fell asleep as well.” Chanyeol chuckles softly as he looks at the now sleeping Taehyung next to Jungkook. “What do we do? I don’t have a heart to wake him up since he just fell asleep ten minutes ago.”

“It’s okay, hyung. I’ll carry him.”Jungkook states. “How about Baekhyun hyung? Are you going to carry him too?”

“I don’t think so. He has the key of the house and I don’t know where he puts it, so I think we should wake him up.” Chanyeol turns his gaze to the still sleeping boy next to him then reaches his hand to caress the boy’s cheek. “Hey, Baek.. we’ve arrived here. Wake up..” He whispers softly with his deep voice, earning a little groan from the other.

“Where is this?” Baekhyun asks, voice hoarse, eyes half open. “Have we arrived, Chanyeolie?”

“Yes, Baek.. Let’s go inside so we can rest.”

“Huh? Oh, okay.”

 

>>><<<

 

“Be careful, Baek..” Chanyeol catches Baekhyun’s hand when the latter almost bumping his shoulder to the wall. “You still aren’t fully awake, are you?”

“Yes, I am.” Baekhyun replies with a sleepy voice.

“Do you want me to give you a piggy back ride?”

“No.” Baekhyun shook his head slowly. “This is enough, Chanyeol..” He continues as he pointing his and Chanyeol’s linked hands, earning an ear to ear smile from the taller one. Baekhyun returns the smile and about to say something again when suddenly another voice is heard from behind him.

“Appa, give me piggy back ride..”

That voice comes from the sleeping Taehyung who is being carried by Jungkook. That boy just mumbles in his sleep.

“You are now on my back, Taetae..” Jungkook respons even though he knows Taehyung probably won’t listen it. “And is it that because I complain about you calling me kid, so now you calling me appa instead?”

That’s make Chanyeol laugh quietly. He suddenly remembers about Jungkook’s joke earlier in the car on the way here when Taehyung refused to be called hyung by Jungkook so the maknae suggest him to be called adjusshi instead. “You are right, Baek. They are really cu-“ Chanyeol cuts his own words as he turns his gaze to the boy next to him. He stops in his track as he sees Baekhun holds his head with his free hand. “Are you okay, Baek? Is your head hurt again?”

“No, I’m fine. It’s just..” Baekhyun hangs his words and just stares blankly at the direction of Taehyung and Jungkook.

“Just what?”

“The ‘piggy back ride’ thing that Taehyung said earlier.. it’s like de javu for me.”

“De javu?”

“Hhmm..” Baekhyun just hums in response, eyes still fix to the sleeping Taehyung on Jungkook’s back. “Did it ever happen in my past, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun suddenly turns his gaze to Chanyeol again as he realizes something.

“Maybe..” Chanyeol replies unsurely but it doesn’t stops Baekhyun who begins to think hardly. “Hey, Baek..” Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s cheeks with his hands. “Promise me you won’t push yourself too hard again. Please.. don’t hurt yourself again.”

“I won’t do that again, Chanyeol. Don’t worry.. I’ll try to remember everything slowly.” Baekhyun reaches his right hand and pointing his pinkie finger to Chanyeol. “This, I promise you..”

Chanyeol smiles and reaches his hand and links his own pinkie with Baekhyun’s. “Pinkie promise?”

“Pinkie promise.”

“Uhm, excuse me.. I’m sorry for interrupting your conversation, hyung..” Jungkook says as he approaches the two elders. “..but it is getting hard for me to keep carrying this sleeping alien like this, so can you please show me which room is for me and Taehyung?”

“Oh.. I’m sorry, Jungkookie. Do you want to share a room with Taehyungie”

“Yes.”

“Than you can use that room, it’s quite large for the two of you..” Baekhyun points to the door not too far from where they are standing now.

“Okay. Thanks, hyung..” Jungkook says again before begin to makes his way toward the said room.

“Let’s go to our room too, Baek.”

“You must be so tired, Chanyeol..”

“Of course I am.”

 

>>><<<

 

Jungkook wakes up to the ticklish feeling around his eyes in the next morning. He slowly open his eyes just to see a wide grin right in front of his face. “What are you doing, Tae?” He manages to let out his sleepy voice.

“Playing with your eyelashes..” The said boy grins even wider, showing almost all his teeth. “..and finally, it can wake you up.” He adds and then giggling happily.

“Weird.” Jungkook mumbles.

“Hey, at least it works. I’ve tried pinching your cheek, your nose, your ear, your chin, but you still stay in the dreamland and leaving me alone in this strange room.” Taehyung pouts.

“It’s one of the room in the Byun’s villa, Tae..” Jungkook rolls his eyes. “Beside, I’m here.. laying next to you.. how can you say that I leave you alone?”

“Okay, I’m wrong.”

“Definitely.”

“But, how can I end up laying here?”

“You were sleepwalking here.”

“Oh, really?” Taehyung looks surprised.

“Of course you weren’t, silly..” Jungkook knocks Taehyung’s forehead with his knuckle, making the elder to pout again. “I carried you on my back.”

“Piggy back ride?”

“Yeah..”

“Oh, it was like that.” Taehyung nods slowly. “So, it was you and not my dad.” He continues, mumbling to himself.

“What?”

“Nothing. I was just dreaming my dad gave me piggy back ride while Baek hyung was being held by mom.”

Jungkook freezes for a moment. He remembers the moment from last night. The scene was almost like that.

“Jungkookie?”

Although the one who gave Taehyung piggy back ride was him, not his dad.

“Do you hear me?”

And the one who held Baekhyun was Chanyeol, not his mom.

“Earth to Jungkook!”

That weren’t their parents.

“Kookie Kookie Jungkookie..!! How dare you ignore me!!!”

Taehyung’s yell makes Jungkook snaps back from his thought. He immediately turns his head to the elder and look at him apologetically. “I’m sorry, Tae.. I didn’t mean to ignore you.”

“It’s okay. But can you tell me what are you thinking?”

“I’m just thinking about..” Jungkook thinks for a while. What should he say? He just afraid of making the elder sad. “..about the hyungs. Yeah, it’s about Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung. I wonder if they still asleep now.”

“Huh?” Taehyung looks like he just realizes something. “Where are the hyungs?” He turns his head to the left and to the right, scanning the room in attemp to find the hyungs of them.

“Of course they are in another room, silly..”

“Yah! You call me silly twice, you brat!!”

“Hey! What happen here, kids?”

Suddenly, another deep voice is heard. Taehyung and Jungkook turn their head to the door to find Chanyeol who is standing there with Baekhyun.

“Is there something wrong, Taehyungie? Why are you yelling like that at Jungkookie?”

“Nothing, hyung..” Jungkook answers.

“He called me silly..” Taehyung whines to the elder like a five years old kid. “..and weird too.”

“Because you are, Tae..” Jungkook grins widely, showing his bunny teeth.

“Am I?” Taehyung looks at him questioningly and Jungkook just nods his head, the grin is still on his face. “Ooh.. I hate you, Jeon Jungkook.” The elder of the two pouts his lips again.

“I love you too, Kim Taehyung.” Jungkook giggles happily while ruffles Taehyung’s already messy hair. He finds it a little funny because normally, he is the one whose hair being ruffled by Taehyung. He then gets up from the bed and start to walk away.

“Yah! Where are you going, brat?”

“Bathroom.”

Taehyung sighs as he also gets up from the bed to approaching the hyungs. “See, hyung? There is no ‘Jeon Jungkook the shy boy’ anymore here..” He says, mostly to Chanyeol who is nodding his head knowingly.

 

>>><<<

 

“You can’t put them like that, Tae..”

“Why?”

“We have to arrange them beautifully.”

“But they will go to our stomach after all, so it’s okay to just put them randomly in the box.”

“No way.”

Taehyung sighs, knowing that he can’t win from this hyung. “You haven’t changed at all, hyung.” He mumbles quietly while begin to arrange the rice cake as beautiful as he can.

“What do you say?”

“Huh? Nothing.”

“But I heard you say something before..”

“I just-“

“Baek! Can you come here, please?”

Taehyung sighs in relief when the said boy turning his attention to another person who calls him from the kitchen. “I think Chanyeol hyung needs your help, hyung..”

“But I have something to do too.”

“I’ll do it for you, hyung.”

“Are you sure?”

Taehyung nods and smiles his rectangular smile which the latter returns with the same gesture. “I’ll do my best, hyung.. don’t worry..”

“Nah, you just have to arrange it beautifully.”

“Baek?!” The voice from the kitchen is heard again, and the older of the two hurriedly makes his way towards the kitchen.

“I’m coming, Chanyeolie~”

Taehyung sighs then turns his gaze to the items on the table in front of him. He has to arrange the rest of the rice cakes on the plate into the box beautifully. “Yeah, beautifully..” He mumbles to himself and suddenly, something pops in his mind. That colourful rice cakes are so tantalize. He turns his gaze to the left and to the right, and when he sure that noone is watching him, he takes the rice cake and popped it into his mouth. He munches it while giggling happily when suddenly a voice is heard from the back, makes him almost choke the rice cake out.

“I’m watching you, Taetae hyung~” It’s Jungkook, and Taehyung just rolls his eyes as the younger approaches him. “You are suppose to arrange them not to eat them, Tae..”

“They won’t notice if we steal two rice cake, will they?”

“We?” Jungkook rises one of his eyebrow.

“Yes, we..” Taehyung nods as he take another rice cake from the plate an reaches it to Jongkook. “Don’t you want it? Then I’ll eat-“ Taehyung’s words are cut as soon as Jungkook grips his wrist and take the rice cake from his hand. He giggles as he sees the younger munching the rise cake.

“They definitelly won’t notice the missing two rice cake on the box.” Jungkook adds after swallowing the cake. “Let’s arrange them beautifully, I’ll help you..”

“Really? Owh.. you are really really so sweet I really really love you, my bunny kid.”

“And you are really really immature but I still really really love you too, my alien hyung.”

 

>>><<<

 

“Why are you suddenly want to go to the river, Baek?”

Baekhyun stops from what he is doing now just to think of the answer for the question Chanyeol gives to him. “Because I feel like it.” He says after a moment. “Isn’t it a good idea, Chanyeol? Don’t you like it?”

“I like it, Baek. If I don’t.. I wouldn’t prepare so much foods for us.”

Baekhyun smiles as he sees various foods Chanyeol has prepared. “You are getting better at cooking, Chanyeolie.. you’ll be a good wifey in the future..”

“Excuse me, but you are the one who more fit to take a wifey role than me.” That makes Baekhyun to pout his lips. Why it’s always him who get teased by Chanyeol? Can’t he teases the latter just for once? “Hey, are you pouting right now?”

“Hhhmm..” Baekhyun just hums in response. He refuses to look at Chanyeol as he continues his work.

“Do you get mad at me?”

“Hhmm..”

“Really?”

“Hhhmm..”

“Baek?”

“Hhmm..”

“Yah! Are you going to keep replying me like that? Are you a bug now? A bee?”

Once again Baekhyun stops from whatever he is doing just to give Chanyeol a dead glare which the latter returns it with a wide grin. Realizing that his dead glare has no effect to the other, he sighs deeply and then says, “Finish all of this by yourself I’m not going to help you again. I prefer helping Taetae with the rice cake.”

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun! Don’t go.. comeback here..!”

But Baekhyun pretends that he doesn’t hear Chanyeol’s shout and continues to walk out of the kitchen.

 

>>><<<

 

“Hyung, what happen with you and Chanyeol hyung?” Taehyung asks his hyung as they walk side by side. “You seem to keep ignoring him.”

“That’s because he teased me a lot.”

“So, you are getting upset at him. Is that why you keep ignoring him?”

“I just make him feel like that. Honestly, I’m not really getting upset at him. Hehehehe..” Baekhyun smiles his rectangular smile and secretly steals a glance to the tall boy who is walking behind him with Jungkook.

“I feel sorry for Chanyeol hyung.. when are you going to stop ignoring him?”

“Maybe after we arrive in our destination..”

“Where are we going to go by the way?”

“River..”

“What?” Taehyung suddenly freezes. “Ri-river?”

“Yes. What’s wrong, Tae? You don’t want to go there?”

“I-I..” Taehyung stutters. Sure, he doesn’t want to go to the river. He doesn’t like to go there because it just reminds him to that accident. Ever since that accident happened he doesn’t have courage to go to any river again. But he can’t just say no to Baekhyun now.

“What happen?”Jungkook’s voice is heard and Taehyung immediately turns his gaze to the younger boy who eyeing him curiously. “Tae, are you okay?”

“Y-yes.”

“But you are pale..” Jungkook places his hand on Taehyung’s forehead then reaches Taehyung’s hand and holds it tenderly as he continues his words. “.. and cold, and sweaty too.”

“Tae, if you aren’t feeling good we can go back to the villa.” Chanyeol suggests.

“N-no, I’m fine. We’ve prepared all of this, so let’s go to the river..” Taehyung gets a surprised look from Jungkook right after he said ‘river’. He manages to give the younger a reassuring smile but Jungkook seems unsure about that.

“If you say so..” Chanyeol shrugs, but still manages to notices the way Jungkook looks at Taehyung. “Okay, let’s continue our trip..!” He yells cheerfully as he grabs Baekhyun’s hand and begin to walk again.

“H-hey, what are you doing?” Baekhyun tries to release his hand from Chanyeol’s but the latter’s grip is too strong.

“Holding your hand. Why? Can’t I?”

“......”

“Now, you even ignore me.. are you really that mad at me, Baek?” Chanyeol sighs heavily when he receives no reply from the other. “I’m sorry for making you upset.” Then suddenly, he can hear a giggling voice that is so familiar for him. “Baek?”

There is Byun Baekhyun, walking right beside him, holding his stomach with his free hand while laughing happily. “Oh my God, Chanyeol.. I can’t handle it anymore.”

“What?”

“He just pretend to get mad at you..”

Chanyeol turns his head to look at Taehyung who is now walking behind him with Jungkook. He looks at the younger boy questioningly, earning just a nod from the other. He then turns back his gaze to Baekhyun only to find his rectangular smile on his face.

“Really, Baek?” Baekhyun just giggles cheerfully, making Chanyeol to shook his head. “I can’t believe you do that to me..”

“I found it fun to tease you that way.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Huh? Yah, Park Chanyeol! Where are you going? Are you just leaving me? Yah..! Are you ignoring me now? How dare you!? Yah..!! Chanyeolie, wait..!!”

Baekhyun tries to follow his tall friend who has walked away, leaving the two youngest in the back.

“Are they fighting?” Jungkook looks a bit surprised to see the scene in front of him. It’s his first time seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol act like that.

“Maybe.. I don’t know..” Taehyung replies quietly, eyes fix to the ground because he is too afraid to look at the other sight.

“Taetae..?” Jungkook shakes Taehyung’s hand to get his attention. “Are you sure you don’t want to go back to the villa?”

Taehyung shook his head slowly. “I’m fine, Kookie..”

“Really?”

“Hhmm..” Taehyung just hums in response, knowing that Jungkook probably knows if he is liying right now. “I just have to stay away from the river and everything is going to be fine, right?” He adds, though that words is more to convince himself rather than Jungkook.

“Yes, just don’t look at the water.. don’t look at the flow. You’ll be fine, I’m here with you..”

“I know that, Kookie..” Taehyung ruffles Jungkook’s hair while manages to give the younger a wide smile even though his heart starts to beat faster, and it’s not in a good way though.

 

>>><<<

 

“Hyung, are you two going to keep ignoring each other like this?” Taehyung sighs, looking at that two hyungs who are munching a rice cake in silent. “What happen to you two, seriously? You are fighting for nothing.”

And it hits both of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Taehyung is right. What are they fighting for actually? They just teased each other at first and turned to be ignoring each other now. But none of them try to make a move first.

“Baek.” Suddenly, Chanyeol’s voice is heard. That tall boy is looking at his beloved friend with pleading eyes, as if begging for the shorter boy to end all of this. “Baek, I’m sorry if I-“

“No.. no.. no..” Baekhyun’s reply comes too fast even before Chanyeol could finish his apologize. “I’m the one who should say sorry. I’m sorry, Chanyeol.. I’m really sorry to make you upset. Please, forgive me.. I have to go now. Taetae, let’s go with me for a while.” And with that, Baekhyun stands up immediately while grabs Taehyung’s hand a little forcefully, leaving two confused boys who just watching them walk away.

“Chanyeol hyung..”

The said boy turns his gaze to the source of the voice. “Hhmm?” He hums as he finds Jungkook looks at him blankly.

“What happen to Baekhyun hyung?”

Chanyeol just silents for a moment. Then a really wide smile decorating his face. “He is fine, Jungkook.. he just being embarrased.”

 

>>><<<

 

“Hyung!!” Taehyung yells to his hyung who is dragging him somewhere. “Why are you go away? And why are you taking me out with you? I haven’t finish my rice cake.. how if Jungkook eats the rest of the rice cake? He really likes it just like me..” He whines endlessly. “Let’s go back, hyung..”

“No way! It’s too embarrasing for me..”

“Why? Is it because your apologize to Chanyeol hyung?”

“It’s not that. Like you have said before.. we were fighting for nothing and I realize that I’m the one who start all of this. I was being childish, Tae..”

“Then where are we going?” Taehyung asks again as he scans his surrounding only to find a river right in front of him.

“Hyung, wait.. we aren’t going there, right?” He stops Baekhyun and looks at the elder boy in disbelieve.

“Why? You don’t want to? But it’s beautiful.. let’s take a look for a while.”

“But-“ Taehyung doesn’t even have a chance to complain as Baekhyun begins to walk again, pulling him even closer to the river. “No, hyung! Wait.. please stop, hyung!” Taehyung pleads and when he finally manages to stop Baekhyun, they are already stand on the rock in the riverside.

“Taetae..” Baekhyun’s eyes grow wide as he looks at Taehyung’s face. He is so pale, and sweaty. His body is trembling so bad that makes him worry. “What’s wrong?”

“L-let’s go back, hyung.. let’s go out of here..” Taehyung manages to let out his shaky voice.

“What happen, Tae?” Baekhyun asks as he lets out Taehyung’s hand to cups his pale face.

Taehyung in the other hand, becomes more panic as he felt Baekhyun releases his hand. “No, hyung.. please, stay with me.. don’t leave me..”

“Calm down, Tae..” Baekhyun tries to calm the now crying boy. “Look, I’m here.. I’m with you.. so don’t be scared.”

“I’m scared, hyung..” Taehyung whispers. He feels so weak, like all of his strength in his whole body has gone away. His heads hurts like hell as his ears hear the sound of a water around him. His vision becomes blurry and he just feels like passing out right now.

“Taehyung-“ Baekhyun fails to keep his balance as Taehyung’s body collapses toward him, making the two of them to fall to the river. “Tae..!” Baekhyun tries to reach Taehyung’s body that is now unconscious and begin to be swept by the river’s flow. He holds Taehyung tight as he tries to swim to the riverside.

‘Eomma.. appa..’

Suddenly, Baekhyun feels like he just heard a sound of a crying kid. And he feels his head hurts at the same time.

‘Hyung, I’m scared..’

That sound again, and strangely it seems familiar for him.

‘Don’t leave me, hyung..’

But who is that?

‘Hyuuunngg!!’

“Aarrggh!!” Baekhyun groans in pain as that sounds keep ringing in his ears. He keeps try to swim to the riverside while carrying Taehyung’s body. But it’s really hard though. He needs help. He needs Chanyeol, his Chanyeol. “Chan-Chanyeol!!” He yells as loud as he can, hoping his voice can reaches the said boy ears.

 

>>><<<

 

“Hyung, do you now where they’re going? Why haven’t they comeback?”

“Yah! Do you really can’t be away from Taehyung?”

“I’m just worrying him.”

“Don’t worry, Jungkook.. he is with Baekhyun, his own hyung. Beside, they are just take a walk.”

Jungkook shook his head in disapproval. It isn’t as simple as that. This place is quiet dangerous for Taehyung. “But, hyung..”

“They’re maybe just walking along the river..”

“What?!” Jungkook’s eyes becomes wide as Chanyeol looks at him in confusion. “Hyung, we have to go now.. we have to find them, I have to find Taehyung. He can’t go to the river, hyung.. he can’t be there.”

“Hey.. hey.. hold on, Jungkook. What’s wrong? Why are you so panic?”

“No, hyung.. please.. we have to find Taehyung..” Jungkook grabs Chanyeol’s hands as he gets up from his position.

“Okay, Jungkook.. we’ll find them. Just calm down for-“

“Chanyeol!!”

Chanyeol’s words are cut by a voice of someone yelling his name. It’s Baekhyun’s voice. It’s definitely him. And his yell just makes Jungkook becomes more panic, as panic as he is right now.

“Hyung..! We have to go now!”

“I know, Jungkook.. Let’s go!”