Mama

You are a miracle

It was mid in January, Jongwoo and Naeun were heading towards the hospital. Little screams left as pain ran through her body. She had never imagined being pregnant could hurt that much.

 

He hurried to park the car. They held hand as they ran as fast as possible into the hospital.

 

"My girlfriend is in labor," he panicked. Was he even ready to get his first child? And he wasn't even married!

 

"We will get your girlfriend into the delivery room now!" She smiled overly excited. Well it's good that someone is prepared to get the baby.

 

Naeun didn't want him to watch her give birth to their little baby, so Jongwoo sat outside, freaking out because of the screams coming from the other side of the door. It sounded like she got tortured. And he felt so bad, that she had to go through all that pain.

 

How long had he been sitting in that chair? He doesn't know. But he was nervous. At any moment the door could open and a nurse could tell him that he could meet his baby. They hadn't been told the gender of their little baby, they wanted it to be a surprise. For them gender didn't matter.

 

"Kim Jongwoo?" A nurse opened the door and looked at him. He nodded and looked lost at her.

 

"You can visit your girlfriend now," she smiled and made a gesture for him to walk inside. He took long slowly steps. Trying to stretch the time.

 

Finally he stood beside the bed, "hi sweety," he whispered and leaned down to peck her forehead. She returned her smile, but tiredly.

 

"Are you okay? I swear I wouldn't have allowed you to get pregnant if I knew it hurt that much to give birth," he hurried out. She just gave him one more of her reassuring smiles that told, "don't worry, I'm fine."

 

"Look, it's a boy," Naeun cooed over the little body laying on her arm. The new father's smile grew wider.

 

"He's perfect," he bent down to also give his baby boy a kiss on the forehead.


"So any ideas what you want to call our little miracle?" Jongwoo asked his girlfriend. She smiled again at him, "Jongin, Kim Jongin."

 

 

A/N

Second chapter! And still as short, BUT KIM JONGIN IN THE HOUSE! :D *thorws confetti everywhere*