History

You are a miracle

It was mid in May when his parents met for the first time. His mother was working at the little diner on the corner. His father worked at an office. It was dinner time, and his fathers shift had just ended. He walked into the diner, and sat down. A beautiful waitress gave him the menu. She left him shortly and came back to take his order. It was love at first sight for Jongwoo, he knew it. Never has, "may I take your order?" Sounded so beautiful.

 

"One Caesar salad and a diet coke please." He looked after her the whole time waiting for his food. Her tiny shoulders, little plump lips, and how he wished he could look into her eyes.

 

"Here, please enjoy," she smiled at him as she served the food. Jongwoo spotted the name tag on her apron. It said with clearly black letters, "Naeun."

 

He felt how lovely her name tasted dancing on his lips. It had to be her. The girl he had waited for his whole life. It felt like his heart was being pulled towards her.

 

He stayed at the diner until close time.

 

"Sir? I'm sorry but we're closing," Naeun said gently. This time they got eye contact, and he felt an electric sparkle. She was definitely the girl of his dreams.

 

"Hey... Um... I was thinking if I-I maybe could get your n-number?" He punched himself in his mind for stuttering. How unattractive.

 

She blushed and hid a soft giggle behind her hand, "yeah, sure."

 

Naeun went behind the counter and grabbed a post-it to write her number down on. She walked (or if you saw it through Jongwoos eyes, danced) back to him, and handed the piece of paper.

 

"I will be waiting for your call," she smiled and guided him out of the diner. She was a miracle. The door got locked and then she disappeared into the night.

 
 
 
A/N
The first chapter :) So yeah, it's called history because it's before the story realle starts :P