Miracles in December

You are a miracle

It was mid in December. It was no secret that Jongin was high every Friday. Everyone at campus knew. But what was a secret was, he cried himself to sleep, he was totally gay, he didn't have any friends, he was depressed and fought to keep himself waking up and going to school every morning. It was a bad cycle.

 

This day was special. The day he had chosen out.

 

He still loved Kyungsoo after four years. That was a secret too. But he had no idea where he was. He had hoped Kyungsoo would had done some more to become better friends again after their fight in high school, but he didn't. Jongin had taken that as a sign to stop being friends. Kyungsoo didn't want him. Maybe he was too young? He didn't know, because he never got told.

 

He knew it was a bad reason to fight that day, but it just made him so frustrated. He knew it was a mistake, and if he could, he would go back and change it.

 

As said, it was the chosen day. He went to school as normal. Kept quiet through the whole lesson. No one noticed him. Lunch time was there and he went up to the rooftop. The taste of freedom. He stepped up on the little wall and looked at the sight. Beautiful. He was ready. It was time to let go. If he jumped now his blood would look so pretty on the white snow. He bent in his knees and closed his eyes. Kyungsoos face appeared. He was Jongins angel.

 

Strong arms hugged him from behind and pulled him down from the wall.

 

"What are doing?!" Someone screamed. Jongin looked blankly at him. Who was he to stop him from leaving this hell?

 

"Getting some fresh air," Jongin answered and rushed to get down the stairs and leave the building. He didn't even know the random boy. How dare he try to act like a hero? He may think he's a hero himself, but to Jongin he was Satan, stealing his only way to peace.

 

Now he skipped school. students, everyone.

 

He ran to the park, where he had picnics as a kid. No one was really there, so he sat down at the swing.

 

It was freezing cold. Snow was falling down, the sun couldn't be seen, but was always there, just behind some clouds.

 

The kid who saved him was probably going to tell someone about his suicide attend. And no one was going to listen.

 

He breathed out and watched the little sky he made himself, "Do Kyungsoo really messed up my life."

 

Now he had to find another way to kill himself. Life wasn't worth living when that one person wasn't there.

 

Jongin forgot his jacket at school, so maybe he could just freeze to death. That could work. Not everyone were as lucky as his parents. They still loved each other after all those years.

 

He laid his head against the string, which held the swing and closed his eyes. He could fall asleep, then die in the middle of his dream. Who would be at the park so late at night to stop him. Yes. This was the perfect place. It was where he grew up. Met Kyungsoo for the first time. Where he fell in love for the first time.

 

A warm spread over his shoulders. This must be the step before dying.

 

"Idiot. I thought you knew better." And the sound of Kyungsoo's voice that he missed so much.

 

"It's not good to be at the park at night. You could get !" That really sounded like Kyungsoo. He peaked out of one of his eyes. Oh. That was Kyungsoo. In blood and flesh.

 

"Kyungsoo." Said man looked at him and waited for him to proceed. Jongin started crying. Kyungsoo started panicking.

 

"What's wrong?" He really didn't know what to do.

 

"How could you not contact me! For four years!" He yelled. All the madness. He had built over four years, was on its way out.

 

"I'm sorry," he looked down.

 

"You don't know how you left me! I'm totally a mess." Jongin fell on his knees with Kyungsoos little jacket over his shoulders.

 

"I made a big mistake," Kyungsoo said again.

 

"Yes you did. I'm depressed. I get high when I get the chance. I never got any new friends," Jongin cried out, he had never said out loud what was wrong with him. But there were so much more.

 

Kyungsoos eyes rounded.

 

"I tried to take my own life today," Jongin blurted out. Kyungsoo started crying silently too.

 

"Jongin..."

 

"I ing loved you..." Jongin finally confessed after 14 years. "I wanted to tell you, but you were obviously straight."

 

"No. I'm gay. I've been since I met you. I tried to deny it. I even got my mind to think I got a crush on that girl I dated in high school," Kyungsoo cupped Jongins pale face. "You lost so much weight."

 

"Let me help you regain your strength Jongin, please."

 

"If only you promise never to lie to me," Jongin said childishly and showed his pinky finger out. Kyungsoo took his own and interlaced their little fingers.

 

"I promise." Kyungsoo was Jongins miracle.

 

 

 

A/N

Finally i updated! I've been really busy, and when I got time, I forgot... I'm Sorry ;(

BUT! Here it is, the last chapter... The End.