Overdose

You are a miracle

It was mid in August, summer was here. Jongin was packing his stuff, so he could be ready to college. He hadn't really spoken to Kyungsoo since their fight. They had both apologized, but their friendship was never the same again. Also Kyungsoo had been in a relationship with that chick, but they broke up when they both ended high school. He missed Kyungsoo. But he didn't even had the guts to tell him about his crush, when they were best friends. Jongin felt like trash. He needed a miracle to get Kyungsoo back. Of course he would get him back. It was the love of his life. He had realized that he day they fought.

 

He placed his Michael Jackson poster down in a box, and walked over to his desk. Three small frames stood there. One with a picture of Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongdae and Jongin, hanging out on the beach some summers ago. Then one of Jongin and Kyungsoo at their first sleepover. And the last was a picture of Kyungsoo standing in the park they met, with his glorious smile.

 

All three of the pictures, came down in the box. He wouldn't want to forget his friends completely. He felt like all his friends were ripped apart from him. They even stopped hanging out. He was left alone. He was forgotten.

 

"Jongin, are you done?" His mom called from the kitchen.

 

"Yes," he yelled back.

 

"Good, then come down and eat." Jongin walked down the stairs and sat down. His father sat there too.

 

"Are you ready for college?" Jongwoo asked. Jongin nodded. Finally he could get some friends, after all his old ones left him.

 

"Could I go out tonight? It's one of my last days," Jongin pleaded. His parents looked at each other, then proceeded to nod. Jongin celebrated inside his mind. Finally he could go out and have some fun with random people, he never would meet again.

 

                                                                   

***

 

He looked at himself in the mirror. Damn! He looked too hot! Time to get some ladies? I think so.

 

The blue and red lights shone widely around the room. It had been a long time since he last went clubbing. There were ladies everywhere, but now he was here, he didn't feel like getting all flirty right now. Maybe he could flirt with some random chick later.

 

The dance floor called for him. Jumping up and down didn't really count as dancing, but doing that close to thirty other persons, is just as exhausting. He just enjoyed himself.

 

A girl was grinding up at him. He took around her waist and jumped wilder. Yep, he was a party monkey. The girl who stood so close to him, was really y, but if he didn't get anything to drink soon, he would dehydrate.

 

He sat down at the bar and a bartender served him his drink. The bartender was pretty cute. His eyes shine so bright looking at the dance floor, you could truly see that was what he wanted.

 

"Hey," Jongin started. The bartender looked at him and gave one of those I-need-the-money-but-I-don't-really-want-to-be-here smile.

 

"If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber," Jongin laughed. Alright, he was definitely already drunk. The bartender though looked shy at the pick-up line.

 

"Go back to the dance floor," he rolled his eyes. Jongin hurried to ask, "what's your name?"

 

"My name is Yixing, but they call me Lay." And then Jongin was back by the sweaty bodies jumping beside him. Drinking and partying was his only way to forget his friends and Kyungsoo for a short while. It was nice.

 

"Hey, wanna have more fun?" A tall man asked beside Jongin. The big man could not dance to say it nicely. But hell yeah, he wanted more fun, so he thanked yes.

 

They went over to a booth.

 

"See that white powder on the table? If you sniff it up, everything will become way more cool!" To Jongin that sounded so great. He digged his nose and sniffed the stuff. That was a terrible feeling, and also the last feeling before everything went colourful, oh and was that zebra speaking Chinese with a dash of Danish? Puff, everything went black. He doesn't remember more than that, from that day.

 

All he knew was that he found himself attracted to the white powder his new friend had showed him. He went clubbing every Friday now, it was a rule. Then a BIG hangover Saturday. And then fighting to do his homework at Sundays. That pretty much became his new life routine.

 

 

 

 

A/N

I just came home for a weekend trip to an island. I should be doing math and be preparing for next week. It's going to be one hell of a though week. But nah, I do rather update this story ^^ 

Ooh oooh, Jongin started doing drugs! This must be taking him to bad places. Poor him. Forgotton. Kyungsoo wasn't even mentioned really. Where is he? :o