Growl

You are a miracle

It was mid in September, Jongin was in sixth grade. He was sitting at the lunch table with his friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. They were just chilling like they normally did at the lunch breaks.

 

"Anyone wanna switch an apple for something?" Chanyeol asked, the giant didn't like apples but he kept on getting them for lunch.

 

"Sorry Chanyeol, but I don't want an apple today," Baekhyun smiled at his friend. It was no secret Chanyeol and Baekhyun were best friends. Sehuns best friend sat at another table at the moment. And Jongins wasn't even at the canteen.

 

"Oh yeah, where's hyung?" Sehun asked Jongin.

 

"I actually don't know, maybe he abandoned us," Jongin said like it was nothing.

 

"No, I'm just concerned. He always eat with us, and his friends even tag along sometimes! Jongin you know this is not normal," Sehun said seriously. He started to wonder where his best friend was. As Sehun said he would never miss their lunch break. It was the only time at school they could see each other.

 

"I'm going to look for him," Jongin said finally grabbing his tray.

 

He walked out of the canteen and started searching. Maybe the library, it could be he had a test coming up. So Jongin went there. But he couldn't seem to find his friend there.

 

Maybe at the rooftop? Nah, it's too cold. He walked down the halls until he saw that guy who sometimes eat with them.

 

"Have you seen Hyung?" Jongin asked Joonmyun.

 

"Last time I saw him he was heading outside with three other boys," Joonmyun smiled helpfully.

 

"Thanks, see you around hyung!" Jongin shouted as he already started running towards the exit.

 

He looked left and right. Something, maybe his instinct told him to go left, so he ran and kept looking. Suddenly he spotted three guys next to the school. As he came closer he saw a body laying on the ground. The three students standing around shifted to kick him.

 

"What are you doing?!" Jongin shouted as he neared them. None of them donated him the pleasure of answering.

 

When he was close enough he saw the body on the ground, was Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. Jongin felt a sudden rush of anger and then growled, which got the attention from the students.

 

"Get away from him!" Jongin shouted at them. No one was allowed to hurt his hyung.

 

"What are you gonna do about it?" A light browned haired boy asked with a smirk.

 

"I'm going to beat the out of you!" Jongin roared and started throwing punches at all three of them. Jongin got hurt pretty badly, but at the end a teacher saw it and immediately stopped it.

 

While all five of them sat outside the principal's office Jongin took the chance to speak to Kyungsoo.

 

"What happened? Are you okay? I swear I'm going to kill them," Jongin growled.

 

"I'm fine," Kyungsoo reassured him, and gave him a smile. The smile was so fake, that it hurt Jongins heart and he was close to walk over and start fighting the other boys again.

 

Instead he leaned over and hugged Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was his.

 

"Don't lie to me," he said slowly, "and don't try to act strong when I clearly can see you're not okay."

 

That was all it took for Kyungsoo to start crying.

 

"I sometimes forget you're younger than me," Kyungsoo cried out, "you're so mature and kind, you're a miracle, and I don't know if I deserve you."

 

"Don't say that! I swear I'll protect you from now on. I will kill that person who lays a finger on you," Jongin said. Kyungsoo smiled truly this time, even though he couldn't see it, because Kyungsoos face was buried in Jongins neck.

 

 

 

A/N

I really wanted to update this sooner than today... But I have been on an island without my computer TT-TT Hope you enjoy this chapter, and I think it ended kind of weird ^^'