What is love

You are a miracle

It was mid in June, the weather was sunny and the Kim family had decided to go on a picnic. They went over to the park near their new house. As soon as the came they settled down on the grass field near the little pond.

 

"Jongin, you have to eat your sandwich before you can go and play, okay?" Naeun said. The five year old Jongin hurried to finish his food so he could run of and play with the other kids.

 

His parents chuckled amused at how fast his sandwich was gone.

 

"Mom, I'm done!" He smiled with rests of food between his teeth. His dad moved over to remove it while his mother started blabbering, "don't go near the pond, don't go with strangers, don't eat anything if you're given something, and have fun, get some friends," she sent him off with one of her angelic smiles, which his father adored.

 

It had been kind of hard for all three of them to move. Jongwoo had started at a new company where he got a better pay. And Naeun had started reading to become a doctor while taking a part time at another little diner. And Jongin had to leave his friends behind.

 

The little Jongin ran over to the playground. Other children were playing too. Some about four years old and the oldest about ten. Jongin eyes looked amazed around. He didn't know how to start playing with the other kids.

 

He tried walking over and asked a girl around his age. She said yes, so now he was playing tag, with two other girls and one boy. He ran over and hid inside the slid.

 

He waited, and waited, but the other kids didn't find him. He slid down and looked around. The kids he had played with were gone. His lip started wobbling, and he started to cry.

 

Seen from the outside, a kid at the middle of a playground. Crying. Nose running. Missing a tooth. One lace untied. He was a mess.

 

A boy walked up and stood in front of him.

 

"Why are you crying?" He asked. Jongin started sniffling and looked lost at the boy in front of him. The boy had black hair and big doe eyes.

 

"I don't know," Jongin said, realizing that he shouldn't be crying. He was a man! The boy moved his thumb to remove Jongins tears. Even though Jongin only was five, the touch of the other boy made him freeze on the spot.

 

"Let me tie your shoe," he said then bending down. The whole time Jongin looked confused down at him.

 

The boy stood up and brushed invisible dust of his knees. "Done," he smiled.

 

"What's your name?" Jongin asked with big eyes.

 

"My names is Do Kyungsoo, what's yours?" He asked. Jongin looked down mumbling, "Kim Jongin."

 

"Don't you have anyone to play with Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked with a pretty smile, but not as pretty as Jongin moms.

 

"No."

 

"Then let's be friends and play!" Kyungsoo grinned and touched Jongin on the arm, "you are it!" He shouted before running away. To Jongin Kyungsoo was a miracle.

 

 

 

A/N

Third chapter :) Some of you may think Kyungsoo is nine or something, but he's only a year older than Jonging. So Kyungsoo is about six 1/2. NOW thanks for subscribing, and please comment, anything! xD